It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Possession & Exorcism?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Do demons really exist?

I can't say that they don't... though i believe that the more you believe they exist, the more power you give to them if they do...

Linda Blair's got nothing on the girl in this video...

Personally i think its nothing a good hard slap can't fix... i might be wrong though

Get some popcorn for this one...

edit on 11-3-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Demon could mean different things, but yes such do exist. The 'devil' and its 'demons' are a highly organized group called The Firm. A good book to look into is Hostage for the Devil which goes into the intricate structure of this organization based on real life accounts.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I've got a long history of demonic hauntings in my family. It sounds crazy, I find it hard to believe myself. But I have first hand experience and I know that these things are real. (Not to the extent that the movies take them, but not far either). However, despite what these demons have said to my family members, I still don't believe that they are in any way connected to Christianity. I believe that they are simply something that we do not yet understand. But yes, In my opinion, they are completely real.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Let's just say that I have personally seen enough to know that they are real alright.

Who knows what they are really, but they actually do infest people and take over their consciousness.

On the bright side, they are fairly rare. What was once termed as demons is now often classified as mental illness. But there are inexplicable cases that do not fall into the category of any mental illness known to man at this point in time.
edit on 11-3-2012 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Catholics call it exorcism, Chrisitians call it deliverance. just thought I should let you know.

They do exist and they do not feed off knowing they exist. That doesn't make much sense, as usually when someone is being attacked by them they do not simply leave them alone if the person ignores them/it. Quite the opposite. The attacks usually intensify.

They do indeed exist watch an interview by a guy name Roger Morneau. He has a full interview aswell as a book called "a trip into the supernatural".

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-3-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Listen to this woman's voice:

Video

And midway through the video you hear the journalist say.. "It took 5 PEOPLE to restrain her". She was a 115 lb woman. 5 people really?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Akragon

Listen to this woman's voice:

Video

And midway through the video you hear the journalist say.. "It took 5 PEOPLE to restrain her". She was a 115 lb woman. 5 people really?

yup...

Very possible... the human body can do amazing things in times of great stress...

I would not call that demon possession... that is just fear and paranoia taking over...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

I've seen his those videos before... he seems quite convinced about what hes saying

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I dunno, that voice wasn't right. That was creepville.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

I dunno, that voice wasn't right. That was creepville.

Neither is this...

lol...

Do you scare easily? Its all in your head man...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Do you scare easily? Its all in your head man...

Haha, no bro, "creepy" as in unsettling/unnatural, not so much terrifying.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I would not call that demon possession... that is just fear and paranoia taking over...

I dunno Broham, I can't recall Jesus prescribing Paxil to anyone, or offering counseling sessions to those who were bi-polar or schizophrenic... He just called the demons out of them.

edit on 11-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I haven't seen anything ever to say that demons exist. I would love to see something that showed some sort of proof for this particular topic. Personally I have say they don't.

That made me laugh at the thought there would be a "demon" speaking through that girl. I mean honestly, I think if something like that truly was there it would be a bit more articulate in its speech instead of blurting out antichrist, antichrist for no apparent reason other than it fit for current situation. But, that is just my thoughts. And, sadly it finishes off with the "sounds of hell".........They really should have left that off the end.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

I dunno Broham, I can't recall Jesus prescribing Paxil to anyone, or offering counseling sessions to those who were bi-polar or schizophrenic... He just called the demons out of them.

edit on 11-3-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

So you're saying all mental disorders can be attributed to "demons"?

Its possible i guess... its said "we all have our demons"... I choose not to deal with this line of thought... I've never had proof of spiritual entities, and though i believe they "might" exist... i don't believe they can take hold of a person... Unless that person has a belief in such dark entities.

Many people attribute "satan" to immoral behaviour... when it is just ones lesser emotions taking hold... selfishness manifested in ones self.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I've seen demons when I was 12.

Later I learnt to cast them out in Jesus name, safely for me and them.

Once a confirmed Satanist (he told us he was one ) invited me and my boyfriend (years ago) to a house warming party. That night I talked to about 10-15 demons in the one bloke. Man they have got some weird ideas.
Then later 3 demons ran out of his body, as we prayed in the name of Jesus. I didn't even get to say the whole name of Jesus, just the J sound.

I have heard one peep and mutter in the 1990s. They tend to not manifest so much now.

One nasty one, took over the body of a stranger who then killed my rabbits. But I will get the last laugh.

So yes I believe.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Against my better judgement, I am going to post this vid of the Virgin Mary taken in Lebanon just last year.
It is pretty hard to explain this one away as simply nothing. I am not saying she is demonic, although that I know plenty of people would say that she is. The point I am trying to make is that here is some pretty good proof that the supernatural realm, whatever you make if it, does actually exist.

edit on 11-3-2012 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The movie "The exorcism of Emily Rose" is based on real events...

Anneliese Michel

edit on 12-3-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
The movie "The exorcism of Emily Rose" is based on real events...

Anneliese Michel

edit on 12-3-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

It is pretty hard to believe that a barely alive starved half to death girl is capable of making those sounds.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I believe there are demons. We've heard growling and my hubby and daughter have been scratched several times. I don't know if it's a demon or just an upset spirit or ghost. I've never seen anyone possessed except for that vid but I believe that's possible too. Pretty scary stuff to be possessed and I wouldn't wish that on anyone

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

The fact that a 115 lb woman required 5 people to restrain her is not proof of anything. Try working an overnight shift in any Level 1 trauma center emergency room on a Saturday night and this will seem less fantastic to you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join