It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Red Lights Above Washington State

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Well, thanks for staying active in the thread. In my opinion, I don't think that it does any good to question the validity of someone's observational report in most cases, efforts would be better placed on finding explanations for what they experienced.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Well, thanks for staying active in the thread. In my opinion, I don't think that it does any good to question the validity of someone's observational report in most cases, efforts would be better placed on finding explanations for what they experienced.

Well that would be difficult...for example:

If I show you a steak, a baked potato, and some mixed vegetable...you might say that that was dinner...and I might transpose that as lunch....so even though we are asked to describe the very same thing...we may have different views on what we are describing!

You say "red lights"...I say "magenta"...there is little room for me to interpret you sighting...based on just your observation!

I could post a thread on flying purple monkeys...what are the chances it would be considered serious?

If I only claimed to have seen the flying purple monkeys...and I am the only witness (as is the case in your red lights)...then people are probably (and likely) to question the validity of my eye witness account!

Everyone wants to be believed in...and often get anxious to point out just how real there account was...those of us that have seen it time after time...remain skeptical and scientific...and look for facts...then account for the unexplained...thats how it should be with you!

I have no doubt you saw something that you can't explain...but I didn't...so I am going to remain skeptical for the moment...and wait for further reports, pictures, information, etc...you understand?

As far as remaining active in this thread...well it is one of my favorite forums...not because I want to disprove anything (debunk)...but I would rather find proof...and evidence that supports what I believe...so I will remain active in this thread (unless it gets down to personal blows) and offer up my thoughts (along with stars and flags) until this thread comes to some stalemate!

Thanks for letting me participate...and remain diligent in in denying ignorance!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Well, everyone has their role to play in this kind of thing. I hope that next time I get this kind of thing on film.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I saw something very similar last summer in calgary . There were three white lights and very high up so I thought they were stars at first until they began to move randomly. I called my son to quickly come and see so I'd have a witness and not sound like a total nut. The lights came together soon after my son viewed them within a couple of minutes, and then shot upward. I still have a hard time believing what I saw so I can understand why nobody else would.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

100% sure the lights or orbs are from the .01% and their Teslaships.
The only thing left for humans to experience, the science of Tesla.
Our education is sans Tesla so get with the wave to experience nature.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join