It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Red Lights Above Washington State

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

It's not raining at all. There may have been clouds in the sky, in fact, I was thinking that might have been what caused the lights to appear to go out - if they went above cloud cover. It also happened about three hours ago. Also, there isn't much cloud cover right now according to the Doppler radar, but there might be a little.

Sorry I took a while to answer, I was looking for radar images.

edit on 11-3-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

edit on 11-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Did it fade off kinda like a bright fade then gone??

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

edit on 11-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Why did you post a radar image of eastern Washington state? We are NOWHERE near that image
reply to post by amongus

I fear you are mistaken his location for mine. The OP is in eastern Washington.

I am the one a couple miles from you.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfHart

Why did you post a radar image of eastern Washington state? We are NOWHERE near that image
reply to post by amongus

I fear you are mistaken his location for mine. The OP is in eastern Washington.

I am the one a couple miles from you.

Ahahahahaha. Well bowl me over with a dead badger!

Apologies op lol.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I thought it was odd that there is actually a Walla Walla Washington. I thought that was only in Bugs Bunny cartoons like the Acme *insert profession* Company.

Ahh well, I guess unless someone else saw what the OP saw, it won't do any good speculating.

edit on 11-3-2012 by mainidh because: huh... strange, the image disappeared from the post... oh well, i put it back...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

That's no problem, it was a legitimate question and I was able to answer it.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AvireX
Did it fade off kinda like a bright fade then gone??

That sounds about right, it was really weird, they did it one at a time. Why would aircraft turn off their lights? Teleportation maybe? That's just speculation. Or they went above cloud cover or were simply going dark... that was the strangest part. Know anything about it, or have any similar experiences?

Hopefully I'll upgrade my cell phone before something like this happens again so that I can present some images to look at.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Teleportation maybe? That's just speculation.

That would be my guess...teleportation...good reason to shut off the lights...I can hear it now..."Okay...get ready to teleport...shut down the lights the humans can see"!

Wow...they (the red lights) are preceptive today at least!

edit on 11-3-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Lol who knows. It was interesting, though. What I don't understand is why alien UFO's have lights on them in the first place if they are trying to be stealthy.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

well in that case count me in, i too have seen this weird red sphere like thing...it did not do much but it was going across the sky not very fast now maybe going slow enough for you to just see...no noise and really bright red almost like a cop car light but it was not pulsing like one just steady, then stop...hover for a bit and then that fade off happened. i dont want to jump into the case of it being e.t. Because i wouldnt know but it is a ufo if you: never seen before nor heard of it and its flying? then its a ufo. thats my take on it.
edit on 11-3-2012 by AvireX because: eta

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AvireX

Yeah, that sounds about right for sure. I don't want to jump to the E.T. thing either, but they have odd maneuvering tactics for aircraft I've seen before, especially when they are in a group. The fade-off happened for you, too? That was the strangest part. I agree, it is definitely a UFO. Thanks for your post.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
everyone is entitled to their opinions that being said i would think those are ufo's but then again I would need to be there to try and make sense of everything. Either way maybe you did see ufo's doesn't it suck when these things happens and there is no camera around to help? Not even cellphone can help at night because people will say "I can't see anything or your video is useless." etc
but again i do think those were ufo's

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
Who knows without actual interpretation...a picture or video...I mean your word is just not enough...you have to understand that!

It works for me...

Personal experience...well it leaves people wondering ya know...so let us ponder....is it real...who knows?

When you get a personal experience I might listen to and believe you as well... but in the meantime your disbelief is not constructive to finding any answers. I seriously wonder at times why certain skeptics find it necessary to tell others they didn't see what they saw... seems silly to me. You were not there so you couldn't know

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'm in the Seattle area myself, and I've heard reports of red lights before. I'm guessing you won't see them again. Do a Google search on Walla Walla UFO or Yakima UFO, there have been lots of sightings in the years past.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Hey Darkbake! I am in Walla Walla too. I will keep a look out for your red lights. I have heard over the years of various stories from locals about strange lights. I hear about one story every one or too years. How long ago was your sighting? What time of day? What area of town were you in? Thanks!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by jerryznv
Who knows without actual interpretation...a picture or video...I mean your word is just not enough...you have to understand that!

It works for me...

Personal experience...well it leaves people wondering ya know...so let us ponder....is it real...who knows?

When you get a personal experience I might listen to and believe you as well... but in the meantime your disbelief is not constructive to finding any answers. I seriously wonder at times why certain skeptics find it necessary to tell others they didn't see what they saw... seems silly to me. You were not there so you couldn't know

Point take zorgon...but I didn't say I disbelieve...I just pointed out that it is leaving us in wonder...we have to wonder!

Again though you have pointed out your opinion at my expense!

So...what is your take on it?

That might be note worthy!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by AvireX

Yeah, that sounds about right for sure. I don't want to jump to the E.T. thing either, but they have odd maneuvering tactics for aircraft I've seen before, especially when they are in a group. The fade-off happened for you, too? That was the strangest part. I agree, it is definitely a UFO. Thanks for your post.

yeah was at work in the shack in the dark (yes im weird) playing on my phone and i sees this thing coming the west probably going about 40mph if i could take a guess just going straight then hooped a turn then stopped..got a bit brighter but not bright enough to light the sky so to speak and just instantly fade away like as if the bulb died on it lol!

it was cool and weird to see though never seen that before, i'd love to believe it's not from this planet or something more? sadly we probably wont ever know.
edit on 12-3-2012 by AvireX because: eta

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by walla

Hey, welcome to ATS! I was in College Place, over by Home Depot around 7:30 at night. Let me know if you see anything, although they probably won't be back! Thanks.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join