Hello, I am simply reporting what I saw with great detail, not making claims to what it might be. I would like to keep the members of ATS informed of
this kind of thing, even if it might be nothing. I don't have any pictures, I tried to take one with my phone but it's junk.
My dad and I were driving to the theater when we saw two red lights in the sky. The two of them were close together and moving together, so we thought
they were the wing lights of a low-flying plane at first. They were maneuvering together, so it looked that way. But then two more red lights showed
up behind them, and one of them sped forward towards the others. Then, one at a time, the aircraft turned off their lights.
There were some strange traits about these craft:
1) They could hover and change direction like fireflies
2) They were flying in coordination with each other
3) They would vary movement speed, in fact, at the end three of them were so stationary they looked like stars while the third sped forward
4) They were silent
5) They were red, singular lights
6) At the end, they turned off their lights, one by one, about 5 seconds apart.
7) They were fairly high, high enough that I could not distinguish anything apart from the light. It was dark, though.
They definitely were not planes, but they could have been helicopters. Let me know what you guys think.
edit on 11-3-2012 by darkbake because:
(no reason given)
edit on 11-3-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)