It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Anti-Christ Evidence Redux.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Well, if you add this old post to your theory you might get somewhere: Possible evidence that Obama is the Maitreya!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Falcifer
reply to post by pshea38

Well, if you add this old post to your theory you might get somewhere: Possible evidence that Obama is the Maitreya!

I don't believe that anybody would be fooled into believing that Obama is the 'Masonic Christ', however, they are already fooled into believing that he is the Mahdi. David Rothschild looks more like a 'Masonic Christ' to me.

I also speculated that the reason that Obama and the Rothschilds are spending so much money bribing and threatening judges and various officials into hiding Obama’s records is because they plan to say that Obama has been in hiding for hundreds of years or that Obama is some kind of reincarnation. Some people are apparently claiming on various sites that the Mahdi lived around 868 a.d. but was then hidden by occultation until it was time for him to come back and save the world. If nobody can prove where or when Obama was born then nobody can prove that he isn't the Mahdi. A lot of illiterate people and people who live in countries where media is censored may simply not know that Obama is Barry Sortero. If Obama and the UN successfully hand parts of Israel over to the Islamic caliphate then I suspect that a lot of people simply won't care that he is fraud. They will be too enthralled with what they believe is the Mahdi. They will defend their savior to their deaths if the Jesuits are successful, which they appear to be, in selling Obama as the Muslim messiah.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Naaaaaaaaaaah. I highly doubt it. He's way too lazy. The anti-christ will have more energy and zip and motivation then just sucking up the high-end goodies/perks and posting basketball predictions in the Oval office. Obama may have bamboozled the crowds around the world but he invoked the self-messianic langauge. The antichrist won't be so obvious. He won't be referring to himself in the self-messianic like Obama did .. the antichrist will let his minions do it for him.

At this point in time I vote 'no' ... Obama is not the Anti-Christ.

Originally posted by defcon5
And the woman that sits atop the Hills of Rome? The Vatican

The Vatican does NOT sit on the seven hills. Nice try though.

ETA-
reply to post by chizeled

VERY good points.
edit on 3/14/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Naaaaaaaaaaah. I highly doubt it. He's way too lazy. The anti-christ will have more energy and zip and motivation then just sucking up the high-end goodies/perks and posting basketball predictions in the Oval office. Obama may have bamboozled the crowds around the world but he invoked the self-messianic langauge. The antichrist won't be so obvious. He won't be referring to himself in the self-messianic like Obama did .. the antichrist will let his minions do it for him.
At this point in time I vote 'no' ... Obama is not the Anti-Christ.

Originally posted by defcon5
And the woman that sits atop the Hills of Rome? The Vatican

The Vatican does NOT sit on the seven hills. Nice try though.
People already believe that Obama is the Mahdi/antichrist. We can choose not to believe it but our opinions don't change the fact that some people already do believe it. As to whether David Rothschild is the false prophet, that is speculative at this point, however, what we do know about him indicates that he has everything that it would take to deceive the world into believing that he is Christ returned. Christians would believe that he is Christ while Muslims would believe that he is Isa and pagans would believe that he is Horus reincarnated. Furthermore, the Vatican, from which I suspect the Jesuits in charge of Obama and David Rothschild rule, appears to sit on seven hills:

As to why the Vatican is the Whore of Babylon, this video presents a good argument in favor of the theory that Simon the Sorcerer from Acts 8 founded and derived the Catholic Church out of the Babylonian religions:
As I mentioned, David Rothschild can, if he so chooses, deceive pagans into believing that he is Horus reincarnated. The Eye of Horus just so happens to be strategically placed all over the Vatican. For example:

Here we see a babylonian temple prostitute trying to sell the eye of Horus (David Rothschild?) as some kind of symbol of world peace:
[editb y]edit on 14-3-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I remember thinking this in class, but kept my mouth shut- they already think I'm crazy as it is.

It is creepy to think thats his name, and he has the perfect position.

Maybe something nuts will happen, like a 'natural' event and Washington would be destroyed- the country would plummet into chaos and the military would take control, and he would be the leader essentially.

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I remember thinking this in class, but kept my mouth shut- they already think I'm crazy as it is.
I've learned after many grueling years of thinking that other people know better than me that they don't. Besides, people that don't have the same spiritual beliefs as you will always disagree with you and try to make you feel bad. Their spirits will always contend with yours if they worship different gods than you do.

Originally posted by tribaltripMaybe something nuts will happen, like a 'natural' event and Washington would be destroyed- the country would plummet into chaos and the military would take control, and he would be the leader essentially.

Just a thought.
That may be what the Muslim Brotherhood in the oval office and his cohorts in crime, the Jesuits, want to happen, however, I don't see enough reason to believe that will happen...not yet anyways. In spite of what you hear the liberal/immoral media shoveling out to everyone, the vast majority of Americans are still Christian. The Jesuits are trying to do everything they can to deceive Christians into swallowing the garbage that they are shoveling in order to deceive them all into complying with the NWO and its one world religion. For example, Rick Warren is getting paid a lot of money to preach Chrislam at the moment. He appears to be teaching Christians that Christ and Allah are the same even though Islam outright rejects that Christ is the son of God. In fact, Islam says that anybody that claims that Christ is the son of God should be murdered. In other words, Rick Warren appears to be trying to lure Christians into Islam's ambush. However, this thread discusses that Allah is actually the Babylonian god called Baal that was worshiped by the Canaanites...which brings us back to the Babylonian roots of the Catholic Church. Islam, Hinduism, Catholicism, and paganism all apparently have roots in Babylon: Allah=Hubal=Baal A lot of people that follow those religious sects will be deceived into worshiping David Rothschild if or when he gets around to playing dress up and pretending to be some kind of Babylonian 'demi-god.' As already mentioned, some Muslims are already deceived into worshiping the fraud in the oval office. How much more will Muslims worship taqiyya when the taqiyya appears as some kind of levitating hologram that looks like Isa?

2 Thessalonians 2:9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.
edit on 14-3-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Obama is an idiot that reads off of a teleprompter.

Not the freakin' Anti-Christ.

Keep your mind open but not the point that your brain falls on the floor.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by chizeled
If you google the words 'Obama Mahdi' then you will see Muslims on youtube and Islamic blogs already calling Obama the Mahdi/antichrist. Rumor has it that Obama, with the help of the UN, plans to divide Israel and give parts of it to the Islamic caliphate via the Palestinians after the next election. If that happens then I suspect that many more Muslims will believe that Obama is the Mahdi. Some Islamic prophecies suggest that Isa/Islam's false Christ will appear and walk alongside the Mahdi. As most on ATS already know, Obama is just a Rothschild and Vatican puppet. Therefore, I suspect that the Jesuits in the Vatican are trying to pass Obama off as the Mahdi/antichrist by empowering him to divide Israel. The Vatican will then have access to David's temple in Jerusalem out of which they can traipse out David Rothschild as Islam's false Christ/Isa and Christianity's false prophet...
I suspect that the Jesuits are setting the stage for David Rothschild, Obama, U.N. and EU to play out their one world religion charade in Jerusalem. For example, an article came out a few days ago indicating that the Vatican is now publicly siding with the Palestinians against Israel. The Vatican is just using the Palestinians though to gain access to Israeli controlled sections of Jerusalem. The article goes on to quote Omar Awadallah, who supposedly heads the UN department in the PA Foreign Ministry as saying, “Jesus is the Palestinian prince of hope and peace and Christians all over the world want that church to be a World Heritage site.” I believe that the Vatican, U.N. and E.U. are preparing to try and pass David Rothschild off as the "Palestinian prince of hope and peace"/Isa. link

I otherwise don't believe that Obama cares whether he is elected or not because he likely already has plans to strut himself over to the U.N. and hand part of Israel over to the Islamic caliphate via the Palestinians after the election. See what Obama promises Arabs The Jesuits obviously already plan to have their Romney puppet take over the U.S. anyways perhaps in order to free Obama up to play the part of the Islamic messiah who, according to some Islamic prophecies, 'rises in the west.' Here we see that Obama's 2008 campaign showed Obama 'rising in the west' over the U.S. flag:

Originally posted by chizeled
If Obama and the UN successfully hand parts of Israel over to the Islamic caliphate then I suspect that a lot of people simply won't care that he is fraud. They will be too enthralled with what they believe is the Mahdi. They will defend their savior to their deaths if the Jesuits are successful, which they appear to be, in selling Obama as the Muslim messiah that 'rises in the west.'

I also mentioned that I believe that some Christians will believe that David is Christ returned. Muslims will believe that he is Isa and pagans will believe that he is Horus reincarnated. We can already see the Vatican, U.N. and E.U. trying to sell the Eye of Horus as a symbol of "Palestinian prince of peace". For example, Madonna's superbowl half-time show presented the eyeball as a symbol of world peace. The symbol for the E.U., whose officials never miss the opportunity to disparage Israel link, is also the Eye of Horus seen below:

I see a concerted effort between the Vatican, U.N. and E.U. to try to take over Jerusalem so that they can traipse out their idea of a Mahdi, Obama?, who will then walk alongside their idea of the reincarnation of Horus/Christ/Isa, David Rothschild? (the new David, son of perdition), all under the Eye of Horus symbol of the E.U. Madonna's Eye of Horus/E.U. symbol changed into the words 'world peace' during her show indicating that she and the Vatican, U.N. and E.U. are preparing everyone to believe that their forthcoming version of Horus is going to bring peace to the world:

edit on 20-3-2012 by chizeled because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2   >>

join