It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just an Idea/Theory of Things to Come.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hello everyone, wow I haven't posted here in quite some time, surprised I remembered my password actually haha.

Anywho, I had quite an epiphany to say the least, recently. Using Fukishima as an example, we all know how bad the meltdown was, and still is currently. We all know (or at least i hope you all know) it's cause for meltdown was lack of power to cool the damn rods. Use your imagination what comes next or go read news that isn't mainstream.

Okay, so i don't know if this has been posted already or anyone else has shared this thought, but I figured I'd share my own at least. Solar Flare are supposed to be super active this year, being the end of the 11 year cycle the Sun usually goes though... We already got an X class Solar Flare that hit us (it's only march) Astro physicist Alexia Demetria say's we're gna see more violent activity from the sun as we pass through the Photon Belt...possibly catastrophic to us...Another "Carrington Event" would shut down power to the US....and probably globally.

HOW MANY NUCLEAR REACTORS DO WE RELY ON GLOBALLY for electricity.... MANY. TOO MANY???

if we lose power globally, or even in the US... (especially the US) We Wont Be Able To Coool The Rods In All The Reactors........That means meltdowns everywhere, that means radiaoctive fallout EVERYWHERE... that means the D.UM.B.S will be used...the FEMA CAMPS will be used for civillians with RAD poisoning, and the dead will be buried underground in the plastic BINS trhat FEMA bought.2 or 3 bodies for each bin.......*Sigh*

This is purely my theory, opinion, take it with a grain of salt.

Feedback?

-Mayan

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I hope your wrong. Id prefer to be able to shoot my enemy...I cant shoot the sun.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
i hope so too...screw radiation poisoning....i'd rather shoot myself.

makes me also wonder about the chemtrails supposedly having BARRIUM in them...."radiation absortion" much?
edit on 3/11/2012 by Mayan2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If it came to that, I probably would. Im prepared and planned well for ANYTHING. But NBC/RAD is by far the least fun to think about. Zombies, Zionists, or Riots tho, bring em on..lol

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
ITS SO stupid of us to rely on electricity to POWER/COOL Radioactive Isotopes....an EMP from a big enough solare flare would be all it takes to bring us all into meltdown FALLOUT 3 status....its quite scary...

not to mention how many reactors are built on or around FAULT LINES... earthquakes are gnarly too when they create tsunamies that take out POWER... jesus christ. haha we're all doomed if we don't change our way of living.
edit on 3/11/2012 by Mayan2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mayan2012

Just wanted to say thanks and good post. As often as I have worried about the choas of a massive solar event, (Could you imagine waking up in a major city with all power and communications gone) I have never thought about the nuke plants. This may be one of the scarier scenarios I have heard.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
if i were a sun worshipper....id be sacrificing right about now. and yeah, i had this scenario thought up weeks ago, i just thought id share it now cuz this solar activity seems unusual for this of the year....i live in southern california, and have for the past 5 years, usually around this time of year (march, spring time my birth month) it's rainy, cold and low temperature.... I had to take my shirt off yesterday as it was close to the mid 80's. now it's cold again, what the hell.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is one of the most eye opening posts I've seen. The question is where would TPTB hide from the fallout? They can't live in bunkers forever.
OP

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I say that is a very convincing theory. Thought provoking stuff indeed! Thanks for sharing. All I can say is that I don't think that there is a person on earth who hasn't, isn't, or won't go through hard to bear times.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Thanks for reading haha, and yeah, As for the TPTB gettin away from radioactive fallout, i have no idea.... Unless denver international airport really is the elite bunker for them. I heard they spent hundreds o millions o dollars on that sleek roof they have at denver international, some sort of NASA designed tech? I dunno guys... Somethin fishy about 6 billion dollars budget for building that airport is ridiculous... I Was born at night ...but not last night.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I wonder if there is any thing to the prophecy from Nostradamus there will be a disaster at Geneva that will dry the air.

in the drawings ive seen there are two fish swimming in opposite directions

i also had a dream once i was talking to the Queen, and one word i was left with a name Guinevere, the saint of disaster, also of Paris, where Lady Diana was in a collision in a tunnel.
There has just been a fatal crash in a Swiss tunnel

Bus Crash Kills 22 Children On Ski Holiday - Yahoo! News UKSee More
uk.news.yahoo.com...]Bus

bigsciencenews.blogspot.com... Science of Conundrums: Nostradamus And The LHC
bigsciencenews.blogspot.com
Alan Gillis reports on the impact of Mega Science and Physics, and safety at Meg...a Projects like CERN's LHC, the Large Hadron Collider and Fermilab's Tevatron.See More..58 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I'm glad that we don't use any nuclear reactors in my country to power us(Denmark)... But every surrounding countries do however, so i guess we also will get hit by such meltdown no matter what.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Where is a source to information that designates the extent of damage by solar storm?

These events in space affect radio equipment and space facilities, they are not damaging enough to cause nuclear meltdowns. Nuclear reactors are very safe - remember Fukushima was build on a fault line, and because Australia's continental plate is pushing north, more and more earthquakes will be caused in this region, even as far north as Japan.

Most people do not live close enough to die straight from radiation poisining. In Chernobyl, few people died outright. The effects were disastrous because people got sick and died later, and children born with cancer. There are places all throughout the former Soviet Union that have high levels of radiation, not necessarily because of nuclear power reactors. These are found in my part of my country, but I am safe because I am far enough away. The world is big enough to have places a safe distance away, even if disaster did happen. Millions or thousands of people would not die. Assuming this scenario plausible, which I don't think it is.

The reason Japan scales down its nuclear is more economic reasons. The Fukushima caused a major expense which needs a lot of funds diverted towards it rather than what the funds was originally intended for. Sadly, people think in terms of money not humanity.

I actually am in favour of nuclear power, not an adamant supporter, but prefering it to coal. And there are better solutions, but who would fund such non-profitable enterprises? And those FEMA things... they are really coffins? Because that's weird if they are. When most countries make mass murder (directly or not) they just throw the bodies in a big mass grave. Seems weird that a country goes to so much effort to make individual graves for lives which it supposedly cares not for preserving.

Sorry for long post, but one more thing - about the FEMA coffins, if the US government had prior knowledge (or plans) of the deaths of so many of its citizens, why would it not stop this? A big population is conducive to the thriving capitalist economy, and USA is the biggest capitalists that ever capitalised. Just doesn't make sense economically or strategically.

Unless the coffins are for someone else...
edit on 14-3-2012 by DeepThoughtCriminal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join