It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The other way around.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Sitting here in front of my PC watching ancient aliens, a thought came to my mind.....

What if these aliens that have come here, are keeping us secret from their society, the same way our government does to us with everything they know that we shouldn't know.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

This post actually insights profound meaning that I hadn't given thought to. Well done.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

Perhaps that is why Ingo Swann was turned back when he went to look 'out there' via remote viewing. This may really be a prison planet
Keep those crazy monkeys from making contact at all costs

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jonthedit

Jonthedit most common kind of troll.
if not then someone who really shouldn't own a computer i mean really you come to ATS to say crap like that?
Jon please do click edit in your profile and delete your Ats account you obviously don't belong here.

Anubis though i don't see a difference between a govt hiding what they know about UFO sightings, experiences and existence of other intelligent races that they have hundreds of files for. and a group of aliens hiding their existence from us to be different things. i see the thought your trying to convey maybe look into Phil Schneider if you haven't already. he talks quite a bit about hiding alien grays underground. then there was that Mexican geologist who happened to find solid evidence of a lot of activity happening underground in America who was brutally punished for trying to show what he found to authorities (I'm really not sure what his name was ill try find it if you are interested in it.)

not sure if that's where you were going but where better to hide then underground or underwater?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
Sitting here in front of my PC watching ancient aliens, a thought came to my mind.....

What if these aliens that have come here, are keeping us secret from their society, the same way our government does to us with everything they know that we shouldn't know.

We're not a threat, though. Why keep us a secret?

Unless we're an experiment and they don't want anyone else to find out!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There are many many threads on ATS regarding Ancient Aliens by using ATS SEARCH.

Please add your thought to one of those.

ATS takes prides in the rules of starting thread to stand out from venues such as Twitter and Facebook, etc.

Starting a New Thread?
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

You may also add your thought to your existing thread - HERE -

Closed.

edit on March 11th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join