It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW can the humanity thwart ET Intervention?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Funny. Allies of Humanity. Help us help you by buying our books.

Hard to take a message like this to heart when they want you to buy something. Sounds like a scam. Let alone the fact that the author is the only person privy to this information. That alone is a red flag. Important information should be made available to all. Unless someone uses unknown information to benefit themselves. Boy that sounds familiar in this world today!

Lets say the governments know about an impending ET intervention. I mean, if this author knows, you know damn well governments know. Would it not be in their best interests to turn away all ET intervention, enlisting people though outlets such as this? If ET intervened, nothing could keep us here, who would pay taxes? Who would fight the wars? Sure we could continue on the downward spiral humanity has become over the last few decades, where they hold all the power, start their wars whenever they want, and all us "regular" people do the grunt work while they keep the latest tech for themselves under the guise of National Security, and count their amassed riches keeping humanity from advancing on its own.

Whether or not any ET were to intervene, whether they have good or bad intentions, at least it will give humankind a swift kick in the balls to wake up and act. Or we could continue fighting the wars, not caring for other human beings, and continue in our sinful ways.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab
reply to post by troubleshooter

Knowledge Protects, Ignorance Endangers... which side of this equasion are you on?

What if you reject ancient knowledge, isn't that also ignorance?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ResistETIntervention

I don't know, how can an ant thwart you from stepping on it?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by ResistETIntervention

I don't know, how can an ant thwart you from stepping on it?

Stay the hell out of the way? Maybe aliens step on us if we get in their way. You know like begin to go stellar/become a class 1 civilization? We will inevitably with our ignorance mess up their beautiful garden causing them to bring out the pest control..
edit on 14-3-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Sweety the bible is not ancient, the sumerian text where the bible gets some of its stories is ancient but you don't believe that either, do you?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The first book is free to download. I'm just about halfway through it and it's pretty interesting to say the least.

The book states that many of the ETs currently visiting our planet are 3-Dimensional beings here for the resources,,, both human and natural. They appear to be like conquistadors more than anything and apparently work in subtle ways by infiltrating positions of power as well as conducting an ongoing inbreeding program with humans.

If you look at how the planet is being plundered with little thought for the future and how the food, air and water is being deliberately poisoned at a breakneck pace, it really makes me wonder...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

What book are you talking about I lost who you were talking too...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Some people think that's why we haven't been back to the moon and our space program has stagnated for half a century.

If we are being confined to this planet, maybe time to buckle down and start figuring out some of these problems.
edit on 14-3-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab

Sweety the bible is not ancient, the sumerian text where the bible gets some of its stories is ancient but you don't believe that either, do you?

The Torah was written by Moses (and scribes) beginning about 430 years after the promise to Abraham...
...who was about 75 years old when the promise was given.

Abraham was a contemporary of Noah (lived in his house when a boy).
The Sumarians were contemporary with Noah.

A whole other world of humans existed before the Sumarians.
edit on 14/3/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Oh really I will check that... I will retract my statement until further notice!

Ithought I read sumerians where10000 plus years ago 2500 years before the earth was created for christians

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
Stay the hell out of the way? Maybe aliens step on us if we get in their way. You know like begin to go stellar/become a class 1 civilization? We will inevitably with our ignorance mess up their beautiful garden causing them to bring out the pest control..

In that case they should contain us and teach us until we're ready. We've got a lot to learn that's for sure, and anything we did now in space would only mirror what we currently are on earth, which wouldn't be good, obviously. Then again though you could say if you put corporations/banks, military, police and governments to one side then let the rest of us make our own decisions we'd probably be fine out there if it's peaceful. There's a problem with our "leaders" that needs to be sorted out, and until that's done maybe we won't be going anywhere.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

I was responding to this poster:

Funny. Allies of Humanity. Help us help you by buying our books. Hard to take a message like this to heart when they want you to buy something. Sounds like a scam. Let alone the fact that the author is the only person privy to this information. That alone is a red flag. Important information should be made available to all. Unless someone uses unknown information to benefit themselves. Boy that sounds familiar in this world today!

The book I referred to can be found on the link in the OP. Click on "This is Their Report" and from there you can download the first book.

There's a lot of information on the website and the other books are just a few dollars. No one is getting rich. It appears to be an informational website. If it resonates with you, do some research. If not, just keep holding your breath until the good aliens arrive to save the day.

As above, so below. According to this book, certain alien collectives view Earth and its' natural resources in the same way as our superpowers view developing countries with abundant oil reserves.

Scary, but if our planet's natural resources were to be depleted, say clean water or uncontaminated seed, humanity would become reliant upon and thus enslaved by these alien collectives.

Another interesting theory about the alien agenda. We all know they're here, we just don't know why. Hopefully we find out before it's too late.

edit on 14-3-2012 by hurdygurdy because: typo

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
As above, so below. According to this book, certain alien collectives view Earth and its' natural resources in the same way as our superpowers view developing countries with abundant oil reserves.

That's an interesting take on it, but it also makes me wonder how they even manage to do that if there's more advanced and better collectives out there that are patiently waiting for species to naturally prepare for their own disclosure and then move on. You'd think they'd warn and then keep track of those collectives and they'd then realise it was useless carrying on in the way they did.

Kind of why I don't get into this exopolitics stuff much and it doesn't seem to make sense. Still interesting though.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
I'll keep an open mind to anyone and everyone, that's it. So go ahead and list every crime possible but you're only making it one-sided, because for every crime you list there's always an opposite quality in others that I'm keeping an open mind to.
…………….
Of course we can get wiped out. Of course we can get invaded and killed, but equally there's a chance for something better to happen.

Do you leave the doors to your house wide open and welcome everyone into your home indiscreetly because there are equal chances that those with benevolent purposes as well as malicious purposes will come inside?

I'm not siding with anyone, and I'm not alone.

When you suggest that the humanity share sovereignty with ETs, you’re siding with them. It is utterly preposterous to allow human sovereignty of this solar system to be shared or given over to any ETs.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
HOW can the humanity thwart the ET Intervention?
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

The humanity can thwart ET Intervention by taking actions proactively to become alerted, alert others, get educated about life in the universe, and be prepared for the future.
To learn more about it….

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
ET's are interdimensional entities who claimed human soveriegnty of the earth...

These ETs are three-dimensional beings. They are merely space-traveling resource explorers.
They are here to take human sovereignty of the solar system covertly and take control of this world.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
Help us help you by buying our books.

You can download the urgent message from the Allies of Humanity free online. It is there for you to become alerted to the ET Intervention and start getting educated about life in the universe.

Lets say the governments know about an impending ET intervention. I mean, if this author knows, you know damn well governments know. Would it not be in their best interests to turn away all ET intervention, …

The governments of the world do know about the ET Intervention. It is not an impending one; the ET Intervention has been occurring and has been gaining influence over the humanity in the past few decades.

“Are any of the world’s governments resisting the Intervention?”

Yes, the United States and Russia are resisting the Intervention. That is one of the reasons they have ceased their competition that was so destructive over many decades. They are more cooperative now, for they realize they need one another to be successful in offsetting the impacts and the persuasion that is being cast upon humanity.

There are smaller governments assisting now, but primarily it is these two greater powers that hold such great military strength and persuasion in the world. It is they who had fallen under alien deception, and it is they who have now turned against the Intervention.

That is why our contact on Earth, Marshall Vian Summers, can receive this information and can receive our Briefings and counsel without fear of government suppression.

- From Questions and Answers in The Allies of Humanity – Book III
To learn more about it….
To discuss more about it….

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

If ET intervened, ……Who would fight the wars?

That is exactly what Ronald Reagan alluded to before the whole panel of U.N.

Ronald Reagan’s speech before the U.N panel

Whether or not any ET were to intervene, whether they have good or bad intentions, at least it will give humankind a swift kick in the balls to wake up and act.

Precisely! So wake up and act, for the ET Intervention most certainly has a sinister intention which is to clandestinely conquer this world for the purpose of using the humanity to acquire the resources the ETs need.
To learn more about it….
To discuss more about it….

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

In that case they should contain us and teach us until we're ready. We've got a lot to learn that's for sure, and anything we did now in space would only mirror what we currently are on earth, which wouldn't be good, obviously. Then again though you could say if you put corporations/banks, military, police and governments to one side then let the rest of us make our own decisions we'd probably be fine out there if it's peaceful. There's a problem with our "leaders" that needs to be sorted out, and until that's done maybe we won't be going anywhere.

Do you have enough time in your day to teach ants how to live more effectively? Neither should aliens care about such meaningless endeavors of our lives. Our best chance for survival is out of site out of mind. Currently we continue to live like termites destroying the earth. How do you think humans will treat space? Respectfully? laugh.. If I were an advanced race I wouldn't let humans off earth either.. We will most likely destroy the universe.

edit on 15-3-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ResistETIntervention
Do you leave the doors to your house wide open and welcome everyone into your home indiscreetly because there are equal chances that those with benevolent purposes as well as malicious purposes will come inside?

Was just talking about being open minded about things. You make out like it's a crime being neutral or even allowing the thought of anything positive existing but ourselves.

Originally posted by ResistETIntervention
When you suggest that the humanity share sovereignty with ETs, you’re siding with them. It is utterly preposterous to allow human sovereignty of this solar system to be shared or given over to any ETs.

As I keep saying, I don't get this whole sovereignty of the solar system thing. I don't even know if they exist, so why would I be thinking about who owns the solar system? The whole idea is so far away from life in general that it's not something I really think about to be honest.

Like you know, first step is actually knowing if they even exist or not, then you work out what's going on. Looks like you're kind of jumping the gun really.
edit on 15-3-2012 by robhines because: typo

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join