It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW can the humanity thwart ET Intervention?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Oh get real. Have you seen the state of us at the moment? We might need their help just to get through this messed up time.

I noticed you keep saying “keep an open mind” a lot in this thread.

Would you keep an open mind to kidnappers and thieves? These ETs are kidnappers and thieves from outer space.

edit on 14-3-2012 by ResistETIntervention because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The simple solution is to find a way or technology that promises any adversary mutual destruction if they f with us. A nuclear railgun that could target planets and shoot shells the size of football fields? I have no idea.. Probably need some kind of laser or gravity manipulation device.
edit on 14-3-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

All I was doing was trying to fix something that appeared backwards and wrong.

Regardless of what you were trying to do, do not quote if you’re going to change other people’s statements. Write your own login name when you change other people’s statements. Otherwise, don’t quote at all.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

If these aliens have been observing us for thousands of years without harming us and decide to intervene when we are causing the destruction of our own bio-dome, why would we stop them. It doesn't sound like we have even gotten close to being able to challenge them with the primitive weapons we have.

The ETs have most definitely been harming us unbeknownst to us.

“No man is more hopelessly enslaved, than he who falsely believes that he is free.” ~ Goethe

“Is this Intervention going to become a military invasion?”

As we have said, your world is too valuable to incite a military invasion. No one who is visiting your world wants to destroy its infrastructure or its natural resources. That is why the visitors do not seek to destroy humanity, but instead to engage humanity in service to their collectives.

It is not military invasion that threatens you. It is the power of inducement and persuasion. This will be built upon your own weakness, upon your own selfishness, upon your ignorance of life in the Greater Community and upon your blind optimism regarding your future and the meaning of life beyond your borders.

To counteract this, we provide education and we speak of the means of preparation that are being sent into the world at this time. If you did not already know human freedom, if you were not already aware of the problems endemic to your world, then we could not entrust such a preparation to you. And we would not have confidence that our words would resonate with the truth of what you know.

- From Questions and Answers in The Allies of Humanity – Book I
- To learn more about this topic…..

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

I assume positive advanced groups of ET's outweigh the negative groups.

Don’t assume “positive advanced groups of ET’s outweigh the negative groups.” Advanced technology does not automatically indicate advanced spirituality. Technologically advanced worlds in the universe tend to become very secular and very controlling/controlled.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally quoted by BulletShogun

We might need their help. they might need ours. just because it is a super advanced race of beings does not mean they will wipe us out without blinking an eye.

with all the so called alien abductions and sightings they must have a reason for no full blown invasion. one of the populat theories is that they use our DNA to save their race. somthing about creating hybrids between the two of us.

Would you try to help human kidnappers if they kidnapped people for the purpose of procreation? Would you try to help human pirates or thieves because they need your resources?

Originally quoted by putnamcrab

wwwwhhhhaaaaattt? that's like rat's in a cage making their call of independance to us

Do not lose faith in the humanity.

To truly understand this challenging message, we must confront and question many of the prevailing assumptions and tendencies regarding the possibility and the reality of Contact. These include:

• denial;
  • hopeful expectation;
  • misinterpreting the evidence to affirm our beliefs;
  • wanting and expecting salvation from the “visitors”;
  • believing that ET technology will save us;
  • feeling hopeless and submissive to what we assume is a superior force;
  • demanding government disclosure but not ET disclosure;
  • condemning human leaders and institutions while maintaining unquestioned acceptance of the “visitors”;
  • assuming that because they have not attacked or invaded us, they must be here for our good;
  • assuming that advanced technology equals advanced ethics and spirituality;
  • believing that this phenomenon is a mystery when in fact it is a comprehensible event;
  • believing that ETs in some way have claim to humanity and to this planet;
  • and believing that humanity is irredeemable and cannot make it on its own.

- from Note to Readers in The Allies of Humanity – Book I
- To learn more about this…
- To discuss more about this…

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally quoted by robhines

What I meant was a possible scenario, for if aliens exist, one that I think and feel would be the best : a shared sovereingty between the alliance of species in the universe that are the most advanced and that are working for all of our best interests. Working to help everyone, and excluding no-one.

A shared sovereignty with those who will enslave the humanity? I think not.

There are many people in the world today, we understand, who are beginning to realize that this is occurring. And we understand as well that there are many interpretations of this visitation—what it could mean and what it could offer.

And many of the people who are aware of these things are very hopeful and anticipate a great benefit for humanity. We understand. It is natural to expect this. It is natural to be hopeful.

The visitation in your world now is very extensive, so much so that people in all parts of the world are witnessing it and are experiencing its effects directly. What has brought these “visitors” from the Greater Community, these different organizations of beings, is not to promote the advancement of humanity or the spiritual education of humanity. What has brought these forces to your shores in such numbers with such intention are the resources of your world. This we understand may be difficult to accept at first because you cannot yet appreciate how beautiful your world is, how much it possesses and what a rare jewel it is in a Greater Community of barren worlds and empty space.
…………………..

This “Pacification Program” is used differently with different religious groups depending upon their ideals and their temperament. It is always aimed at receptive individuals. Here it is hoped that people will lose their sense of discernment and will become wholly trusting of the greater power that they feel is being given to them by the visitors. Once this allegiance is established, it becomes increasingly difficult for people to discern what they know within themselves from what is being told to them. It is a very subtle but very pervasive form of persuasion and manipulation.
……………….

Regarding the positive interpretation of visitation, part of this is human expectation and the natural desire to welcome a good outcome and to seek help from the Greater Community for the problems that humanity has not been able to resolve on its own. It is normal to expect such things, particularly when you are considering that your visitors have greater capabilities than do you. However, a large part of the problem in interpreting the great visitation has to do with the will and the agenda of the visitors themselves. For they are encouraging people everywhere to view their presence here as wholly beneficial to humanity and to its needs.

- From Note to Readers in The Allies of Humanity – Book I
- To learn more about this…

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Really?

If they can cross the Multiverse...then they probably have some knowledge that would be nice to have....might actually be helpful considering our exploding population and our willingness to go to war over stupid crap....

I seriously doubt there is any need for such banter...I see no evidence that we have, are or will be visited....psychosis is a funny thing....it makes people think there is something there when there is not....

IF aliens are coming or are here...well they are some weak and sheepish f*ckers....if you are so supreme...show yourselves...what can anyone do?....

It's all bullcrap....built to play on the minds of the semi-educated, weak and down-trodden....those that have no hope but the fantastic....

There is no alien history...they have not "been here" nor are they here now....

There is no higher species looking out for us....if there was, they suck at their job.

There is no rapture...If you think you are going to rise into the clouds one day....I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale....

There is no day of reckoning for sin...the wicked just seem to keep on doing well....there is not going to be a hammer flying out of the sky to make things right...get over it....deal with your position or get aggressive...."taking" what you want is the only way...no one is going to give it to you...ever.

There is only nature....nature has a way of making things right...it is usually painful to the "herd" it affects....but is IS effective.

IF ET's are out there watching...they are some sorry chumps to allow the suffering on this world to continue....IF they are there....I'll be the first to spit on them and call them nasty names....if they want a peaceful universe with our participation...they could start by setting a few things straight...but we all know this is just a pipe dream for the weak minded and UN-imaginitive....if you want more....you have to take it....and therein lies the swan-song of our doom....

There is no one coming from the skies to make things right...we either do it ourselves....or stfu and die....which we will probably do.....

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Damrod

IF ET's are out there watching...they are some sorry chumps to allow the suffering on this world to continue....

Why would you think ETs “allow the suffering on this world to continue?” Why would you want them to resolve our problems of our planet?

If you think these ET Collectives of the ET Intervention are some sort of divine beings or spiritually advanced beings, you’re highly mistaken. They are merely three-dimensional beings that are resource explorers.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ResistETIntervention
Would you keep an open mind to kidnappers and thieves? These ETs are kidnappers and thieves from outer space.

edit on 14-3-2012 by ResistETIntervention because: (no reason given)

Ok, listen. I'll keep an open mind to anyone and everyone, that's it. So go ahead and list every crime possible but you're only making it one-sided, because for every crime you list there's always an opposite quality in others that I'm keeping an open mind to.

I see everyone and everything as part of the greater whole, so sorry, but there's no way you can "catch me out" because I'm not saying anything wrong. I accept that massive amounts of us are messed up and that we have to understand this universe and our equal place in things.

The only thing left is to work out how we work together to fix it, and that's that.

So go ahead with your agenda, because it is an agenda, and see if it works towards balance. If it does, fine, if it doesn't, unlucky.

Of course we can get wiped out. Of course we can get invaded and killed, but equally there's a chance for something better to happen. I was pointing out scenarios because I like researching things.

You could call me a neutral observer really, like many others are. If it comes down to the crunch I'll step up and take a side, but it'll only be to try and help restore balance. I'm not siding with anyone, and I'm not alone.
edit on 14-3-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
HOW can the humanity thwart ET Intervention?

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Bahahaahahaah!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ResistETIntervention

Looks like like you done your home work! A gold star for you! Too bad nobody else, besides me ofcourse! Is as studied on the subject! You know STO / STS?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

We are not asking you to believe... you came here to read not to believe and we are okay with that!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab

Bahahaahahaah!!!

The preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but to us who are saved it is the power of God.

ET's are interdimensional entities who claimed human soveriegnty of the earth...
...the role of the Christ was to claim back that soveriegnty...
...first as a solution to death and soon to put all things to rights.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

My guess is you didn't read the book of mary magdelan and judas both of which were found with current books of the bible so they are authentic to scholars of history...

I did, lucky me... in both books Jesus said there is two gods... one that created us which you don't pray to, and the one that is above all holy you pray to

But I bet you still think Mary is a W***e

edit on 14-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: can't spell

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

My guess is you didn't read the book of mary magdelan and judas both of which were found with current books of the bible so they are authentic to scholars of history...

I did, lucky me... in both books Jesus said there is two gods... one that created us which you don't pray to, and the one that is above all holy you pray to

But I bet you still think Mary is a W***e

edit on 14-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: can't spell

You have made your decision that it's foolishness, so accept the consequences then.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Spoken like a true christian!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Spoken like a true christian!!!

Isn't that how it works with physical thing too?

If you are offered an opportunity and you don't take it and it proves fruitful...
...don't you have to accept the consequences for that decision?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I understand completely... there is no way can you know what I am going through with out experiencing it yourself

I take the time to educate myself... and it simply boils to this

Knowledge Protects, Ignorance Endangers... which side of this equasion are you on?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join