It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOW can the humanity thwart ET Intervention?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
reply to post by robhines

Then you agree there is no harm done in declaring our individual and planetary sovereignty?

Individual sovereignty, yes, if it's for the best. I just see everything eventually working out as being what's for the best of the all, so no matter how we get there, we'll eventually get to where's best for us all.

I have no idea who owns this planet either, if anyone, so I'd prefer to think of it as a planet that's shared by a collective of species that are working towards peace from the absolute mess we're currently in. Or as a planet that we're currently residing on, not something we own. Like, I'm in the UK for instance, but I don't think I or people from the UK own it. It's just where we currently reside, and is shared by all different nationalities.

So you don't believe in personal sovereignty then. You have twisted it around to mean some sort of collective sovereignty determined by,,, who??? Those in power in the moment? Isn't that where the planet already resides and why we're in the quandary we're in? Don't expect them to fix anything. It starts at the individual level and trickles up. We've been waiting too long for someone else to save us.

We humans, own this planet.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

So you don't believe in personal sovereignty then. You have twisted it around to mean some sort of collective sovereignty determined by,,, who??? Those in power in the moment? Isn't that where the planet already resides and why we're in the quandary we're in? Don't expect them to fix anything. It starts at the individual level and trickles up. We've been waiting too long for someone else to save us.

Hahahah! Thanks for making me laugh, I've been feeling a bit crappy today and that cheered me up.

I was laughing that you think I've twisted something, I have no intention of twisting anything at all, I'm just researching. But yeah, I get that my ideas on some things are pretty strange, (especially when it comes to other beings and reality.) so no probs.

What I meant was a possible scenario, for if aliens exist, one that I think and feel would be the best : a shared sovereingty between the alliance of species in the universe that are the most advanced and that are working for all of our best interests. Working to help everyone, and excluding no-one.

That means that those of us fighting on the right side in any battle are all basically walk-ins for any species in that alliance if and when we need help, or we're part of a type of collective intelligence that continually updates our minds with the best protection from alien physical and psychic attack in the universe. Of course it might seem in that case that we're being attacked in some way, but it just serves as training if any difficulties arise, or would be a type of network upgrade for sleeper agents, (sleepers aren't conscious of being in the collective until a certain time, and when they think they're being attacked it's often just a network update, kind of like an inoculation.) or if properly attacked and injured, a scenario that the being has to go through in order to learn, whilst still retaining membership.

Aliens would be revealed to other species exactly on schedule, when we're ready, in that case.

Also, in this case, individuality would be an illusion, and we'd be living in something resembling the Hindu and Buddhist ideas/concepts of maya = illusion. The only mistake we're making in that case is assuming we're individuals, and have been programmed to believe that by the attacking forces for thousands of years, maybe a lot longer. In that case, if/when we're eventually free we'll realise it's all been an illusion, albeit a very complicated one according to our current perceptions.

Please bear in mind I'm just talking about a possibility here, believe non of it but accept it could be a scenario, and I like fiction, often sci-fi, (big fan of The Invisibles by Grant Morrison too, lot of conspiracies and aliens working together with humans there.) and also have a more buddhist outlook + meditating is one of my favourite things. It's in these situations that I think veering off into a type of exopolitical debate can get too out there, so I'm hopefully done in this thread now, and back to researching UFO's.

edit on 11-3-2012 by robhines because: added/typos

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Hahahah! Thanks for making me laugh, I've been feeling a bit crappy today and that cheered me up.

I was laughing that you think I've twisted something, I have no intention of twisting anything at all, I'm just researching. But yeah, I get that my ideas on somethings are pretty strange, so no probs.

What I meant was a possible scenario, for if aliens exist, one that I think and feel would be the best : a shared sovereingty between the alliance of species in the universe that are the most advanced and that are working for all of our best interests. Working to help everyone, and excluding no-one.

That means that those of us fighting on the right side in any battle are all basically walk-ins for any species in that alliance if and when we need help, or we're part of a type of collective intelligence that continually updates our minds with the best protection from alien physical and psychic attack in the universe. Of course it might seem in that case that we're being attacked in some way, but it just serves as training if any difficulties arise, or would be a type of network upgrade for sleeper agents, (sleepers aren't conscious of being in the collective until a certain time, and when they think they're being attacked it's often just a network update, kind of like an innoculation.) or if properly attacked and injured, a scenario that the being has to go through in order to learn, whilst still retaining membership.

Aliens would be revealed to other species exactly on schedule, when we're ready, in that case.

In this case individuality is an illusion, and we're living in something resembling the Hindu and Buddhist ideas/concepts of maya = illusion. The only mistake we're making in that case is assuming we're individuals, and have been programmed to believe that by the attacking forces for thousands of years, maybe a lot longer. In that case, if/when we're eventually free we'll realise it's all been an illusion, albeit a very complicated one according to our current perceptions.

Please bear in mind I'm just talking about a possibility here, believe non of it but accept it could be a scenario, and I like fiction, often sci-fi, and also have a more buddhist outlook + meditating is one of my favourite things. It's in these situations that I think veering off into a type of exopolitical debate can get too out there, so I'm hopefully done in this thread now, and back to researching UFO's.

edit on 11-3-2012 by robhines because: added/typos

Bye.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Bye.

Later, and yeah, if I ever found out about aliens, would just keep it quiet. Would be very wary of the consequences of trying to disclose when we're not ready.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The real question is WHY should WE believe the allegations put forth in your OP?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If these aliens have been observing us for thousands of years without harming us and decide to intervene when we are causing the destruction of our own bio-dome, why would we stop them. It doesn't sound like we have even gotten close to being able to challenge them with the primitive weapons we have. Our own bombs would be landing on our heads. I hope these aliens are real and take away all our toys.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

These ETs are not allowed to be within the boundary of our solar system without our permission. It is our right to keep all ETs out of our solar system. Surely, if the humanity knew anything about life in the universe, it wouldn’t allow any ETs to “visit” our solar system, let alone our planet. No intelligent races would allow any of these Collectives to enter their worlds. They are very vigilant in securing the boundaries of their solar systems.

In order to remain a free, independent race with its self-determination preserved, the humanity must first declare its sovereignty within the solar system. The humanity must establish its own Rules of Engagement with extraterrestrial nations and forces.

Can you please link me to the news article, or whatever that shows where we (humans) met up with some aliens and had a sit down about how universal politics work? I think I missed that one, but you are speaking about this matter-of-factually like it is common knowledge or something.

Don't get me wrong, I believe it is naive to think that we are all alone in this universe, but you spend way too much time on ATS and watching the syfy network.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Wow... Just an update an what I posted about alien alliances, sleeper agents, etc. Maybe some of us are getting the same ideas in our heads for a reason...

EtherSec :

This is a message to all EtherSec SubQuantum Sleeper Cells who were activated by our message and hashtag.

We have been successful on expanding our message and model into those social media networks supported by the System, and have at the same time received questions regarding next steps. This transmission introduces a plan for moving this model into RL change, and hopes to provide more insight into our vision. We would like to emphasis that EtherSec is a plan for both inner and outer improvement, and we present the following guidelines as our initial strategy to this end.

www.tumblr.com...

edit on 11-3-2012 by robhines because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Greeting,

I would like to thank ResistET for this thread........ Its actually nice to see that there are people on this planet who will and wish to resist the alien occupation.......... I totally agree with you m8 but with one exception i would not recognize the sovereignty of any other race.......... No matter what......... I believe Humans are the only true rulers of the Galaxy........... That is the only way human race shall progress..........

PROUD TO BE HUMAN............!!

People please do not reply to my post with comments that Humans will be squashed like bugs or anything........ Because that is never gonna happen..............

Have Fun,
Primus

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Wow... Just an update an what I posted about alien alliances, sleeper agents, etc. Maybe some of us are getting the same ideas in our heads for a reason...

EtherSec :

This is a message to all EtherSec SubQuantum Sleeper Cells who were activated by our message and hashtag.

We have been successful on expanding our message and model into those social media networks supported by the System, and have at the same time received questions regarding next steps. This transmission introduces a plan for moving this model into RL change, and hopes to provide more insight into our vision. We would like to emphasis that EtherSec is a plan for both inner and outer improvement, and we present the following guidelines as our initial strategy to this end.

www.tumblr.com...

edit on 11-3-2012 by robhines because: fixed link

Wow... spooky music, synthesized voice. It has to be legit...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Primus87

haha... and now we have the galactic Hitler... I love this thread.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq1
Wow... spooky music, synthesized voice. It has to be legit...

Wasn't talking about any of it being legit really, just think people can take their own ideas from things like that and that and there's often a deeper meaning behind it.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq1

Greetings,

Anything for the Human race........ and Mother Earth or maybe Father Earth...........
lol........... None the less...... i do not mean to exterminate other races just there empires........ they will have the right of a common citizen within the Earth Empire........... The thing is the bigger the Human civilization is the better it gets...... i.e, more intelligent,powerful(of course) and resilient............

PROUD TO BE HUMAN...........

Have Fun
Primus

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Primus87

Like I said, a Galactic Hitler. You can swap "Earth" with "Germany" and they would have sounded just like the words of a Nazi General in 1940. I am hoping as a proud human that at some point in the future when ET civilizations are met that someone with a better head on their shoulders than you in in charge. Otherwise I see earth going the way of Nazi Germany

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Majiq1

Greetings,

Then we can make sure we do not make mistakes that Germany did........... Many important lessons can be learned from failure of Germany........ In fact some believe it was Hitler and Germany who were responsible for making this world a better place......... a safer place............ I know it sounds weird........ but when you look at what Hitler did for German people........ Its simply mind blowing........... As a whole for the Human race.......... As many know......... most of the precursor technology of present day technology was/is German............

Though his contribution to mankind were indirect......... without him well Human race would have annihilated it self.............. I do agree he did many horrible things............ but they were needed............ And also i do not appreciate what he did........... nonetheless.......... He was very significant for the Human race.........

PROUD TO BE HUMAN............

Have Fun,
Primus..........

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
To be quite honest, I don't think we'll need that "document" for another couple hundred years. At the rate we're going as a whole, there won't be anything left for other races to interact with. I think that if there is a greater galactic community out there, they wouldn't touch humanity with a 10 foot pole. I know I wouldn't. There are still too many dogmatic practices out there that condemn intelligent ET life as demons or something to the same effect. Not to mention a bunch of zealots out there that would shoot first and ask questions later.

If there are already ETs integrated into our society they probably realize how beyond hope we really are. All some of us can hope for is being taken from this planet when humanity screws it up so much that nothing can live here anymore.

Alas, most of this won't happen in our lifetimes, and mass ET contact will probably never happen, so long as humanity keeps killing itself over hokey religions, border disputes, and natural resources. Like I said, if I were on the outside looking in, I wouldn't want contact with us either, and I live here.

My $.02

-TS

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It is up to humanity to solve our own problems and take full responsibility for cleaning up our own planet that we have systematically made a mess of.

We have possibly allowed entities entry by invitation and worshiped them as gods when they were and are simply other dimensional or other worldly (or multiversal) beings.

Notice the "vampire" legends all through every single one of our cultures. Now notice how vastly popular this legend along with "magick" has become - "magick" is possibly the simple manipulation of vibrational frequencies.

The video below is with Alex Jones and David Icke.

You cannot see microwaves, yet they cook your dinner.

You cannot see the radio or TV waves that bring in your entertainment yet they exist.

We, humanity - cannot see as well in night (without special equipment) like say a cat or nocturnal creature.

A eagle can spot a fish a hundred feet up while flying in the air.

A bear can smell you a mile away.

A shark can hear your heart beat or smell a drop of blood over a mile away.

And the aforementioned creatures are simply earth inhabitants like us.

A civilization that is say 100,000 or 1,000,000 or more ahead of us in technology and evolution could very well exist outside our vision and hearing range (other dimensional).

More than two decades ago I picked up a book by David Icke, started reading it and at around page 50 threw the damn thing against the wall laughing, than put it in a back shelf in one of my closets.

Almost eight years went by..............but as I watched the news now more closely, as I really watched the body language of those that are currently calling the shots (and wreaking havoc, disharmony and misery all across our planet) I began to notice a pattern..................not totally perhaps (notice I said perhaps) human.

How to thwart ET intervention?

I really don't know if, at this point, without some kind of outside intervention that is possible.

Enough of us have not opened our hearts and minds up to the possibilities of the universe(s).

Now with the many layman Quantum Physics for Dummies books out (I'm no wiz) it has become evident that humanity possibly may have simply remained arrogantly asleep too long and been at such a technological disadvantage that assimilation is inevitable.

I went back, eight years later and read "The Biggest Secret" and also a couple other of Mr. Icke's books............and yes I know here on ATS he has a whole majority group of people that call him a very mentally crazy person.

But, warfare of the future will not be like Independence Day or Steven Spielberg's War of the Worlds. That would create a genetic memory of hatred, eventual rebellion.

Much smarter, war strategy wise to quietly assimilate your enemy, or those you wish to conquer and feed upon them without their knowledge. Read Stephen King's "The Tommy Knockers" primitive story but gets a point across and for when it was written shows that not everyone dines on steak or potatoes.

Cows eat grass and corn, humans eat cows and other things, all creatures must feed on something to survive, I suppose and assume that is the law of our universe.

Why not beings that feed upon energy?

Your toaster feeds upon electricity. Your car upon gas.

The video below is long and Alex Jones can rant and get on one's nerves but as you skip or get further into the video, some of what Mr. Icke, according now to physicists, could very well be possible.

Again, how to thwart ET intervention?

A book I read after David Ickes, was by David Jacobs, "The Threat".

Very astute man. We e-mailed back and forth just a couple times but he came across as very honest, super intelligent and not very hopeful at this late point in "time".

Too many people have claimed "abductions". Too many very credible people, not just "loonies"...........how could one pick up a gun against one's own flesh and blood, even if it is only half of one's flesh - very smart war strategy indeed.

Take out a picture of a large group of people say from the late 1880's and compare them to say people now. Taller, the arms are longer, the eyes are bigger, the legs are longer........yes I very well could be imagining things, I'm quite creative.

Then again - I don't know.

It also seems to me that people are getting more non emotional, colder - losing their humanity.

Eyes at least to me appear on many people "glazed and dead". Like living with a bunch of pod people.

Again, everyone brings to these threads their own experiences and research so everyone will have their very own ideas.

But I advise everyone to not be so anxious in calling "them down" or summoning them. To use extreme caution and to not expect salvation from our "space brothers".

Sun Tzu, in the Art of War said that one of the best war strategies is for one to remain hidden from those they intend to conquer. To divide and conquer from within.

A slave that does not realize they are enslaved will never rebel.

A prisoner that does not realize they are imprisoned will never try to escape.

To conquer a enemy openly leaves a genetic memory - a resentment inborn for all eternit
edit on 12-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Love is the answer, everything else is an illusion - David Icke.

All the great prophets have preached love, unconditional love.

Maybe that is the key to unlock our prison.

Maybe love is the candle to light the dark.

Notice how Princess Diana, John Lennon, Michael Jackson and now Whitney Houston, towards their end journey on this plain - came to that conclusion and were met with untimely deaths?

I simply wonder if they, like so many others were silenced because they tried to bring a message of love to the world at large?

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Like I said, if I were on the outside looking in, I wouldn't want contact with us either, and I live here.

Starred..

Had to laugh at your comment, if I were "up there" looking down and a "benign" non Earthling, I would give this planet a very wide detour and not land here.

Humanity still has a lot of growing up to do.

Possibly we have been made ignorant of our true heritage, our true sacredness - but we need to really grow TFU and fast, unite and get rid of the greedy Narcissistic Sociopaths reeking havoc on our planet right now.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Intervention? Like I have a drug problem and family and friends hold an intervention for me? Or do you mean invasion?

It is most definitely a covert invasion. However, it is also an intervention.

While outright conquest of your world is not permitted in this region of space, other nations are free to intervene under two conditions: first, if the native peoples of your world appear to others to welcome intervention and to not resist it; and, second, if humanity were to fall into a truly deprived and declined state.

Under the second set of circumstances, other nations would be free to come and take the world for themselves, using humanity as a resource for their own ends.

- from The Allies of Humanity – Book III
- To learn more about this topic……
- To discuss more about this topic….

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join