It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

politics, prophecy and the Santorum factor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It's been that Biblical number "40" years + of America's moral decline. It's not about the economy stupid, it's about a Godly man leading this country. Then, God will bless this nation. The writer, a brother in Christ "sees"...if only everyone else would, fellow Catholics included.

_ _ _

By Michael Bresciani

March 9, 2012

www.renewamerica.com...

"Since all biblical prophecy is actually pre-written history with a one hundred percent accuracy rate; the question is why would anyone take a chance at ignoring, disbelieving or simply just dismissing it? Here is the short version of the prophecies that this nation has so far been unwilling to take seriously....

It is apparent that the establishment wants Mitt Romney, but no one is properly counting the cost of a Romney nomination and a possible win in November.

Questions said to be not as important as jobs and the economy will not go unanswered as this 40 year test comes to its conclusion. Can we expect Mitt to fight and defeat the 4,000 abortions per day? Will he stand against same sex marriages and stop the gay agenda from using the laws of the nation to spread its perversion?

Since he has already declared that he will not reverse the repeal of the military's policy of DADT, there is no need to ask that question. Finally will the architect of Romneycare really slice up Obamacare the minute he gets into office? Most of the above questions are answered with a solid no, so there is little reason to believe that the moral tone of the nation will change very much in a Romney administration.

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.
edit on 12-3-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
No president can change our path. Anyone who studies the market enough and watches enough politics knows this. We are in a global economy, with global politics.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Sorry colbe, but many people (myself included) are vehemently opposed to Santorum precisely because of the religious rhetoric he spews.

Just as you would most probably oppose any attempt at theocratic control of our government by a candidate of another religion, I stand in opposition to your candidate due to his attempts to turn the US into a theocracy guided by his religious beliefs and leaders.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~
Sorry colbe, but many people (myself included) are vehemently opposed to Santorum precisely because of the religious rhetoric he spews.

Just as you would most probably oppose any attempt at theocratic control of our government by a candidate of another religion, I stand in opposition to your candidate due to his attempts to turn the US into a theocracy guided by his religious beliefs and leaders.

Hi Vixen, thanks for your reply,

Santorum isn't going to force Catholicism on you. It's ridiculous to
believe, especially since leftists don't mind Mr. Radical Marxist Muslim talking your freedom away bit by bit for the last three years and it's been accelerated, we have the mandate and other Obama evils. What will BHO do next?

Heaven isn't a democracy but the good found in democracy is from God. Don't you want to follow God? Look what happens when you don't.

God is going to end abortion. Think about how that's going to happen.

Let us do it ourselves, showing then we have changed, that we love our creator.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I typed "talking"...I meant to say "taking"....in my last post.

colbe

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
No president can change our path. Anyone who studies the market enough and watches enough politics knows this. We are in a global economy, with global politics.

Hello onequestion,

If you look at it in the temporal, true. But a man leading our country who follows God, God will bless us. How come people can't see that....?

I keep posting this verse from a Psalm, it's really true.

"You oh Lord are love and truth to those who keep Your Covenant."

If you vote for the candidate who most follows God, it shows you believe.
As the article said, money and the establishment who are clueless
are backing Romney. There are more important things to place your
vote on, this maybe our last chance.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Questions said to be not as important as jobs and the economy will not go unanswered as this 40 year test comes to its conclusion. Can we expect Mitt to fight and defeat the 4,000 abortions per day? Will he stand against same sex marriages and stop the gay agenda from using the laws of the nation to spread its perversion? Since he has already declared that he will not reverse the repeal of the military's policy of DADT

Wow ! So according to your "prophecy " we just should abolish the constitution and have a grand ol' Malleus Maleficarum.... and then..... only then ...will "God" save this country from desolation. So...
In your mind a dictator that teaches hate instead of enforcing tolerance , ....is the leader wanted?

"One religion to rule them all , ..one religion to find them ; One religion to bring them all , and in the darkness bind them" ....seriously we learned from history what the church was like when it had ultimate political power.

All I see here is hate speech mixed with ..the bible has been 100% accurate ? I can make predictions with 100% accuracy if I'm vague and cryptic enough ...geez over 300 different versions of Christianity? If it is so "crispy clear " there would only be one version.
edit on 11-3-2012 by paleorchid13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If you want to make a government based off the teachings of Jesus Christ then true communism is kind of government we would get. No one who praises Santorum or a Christian based government will admit that.

The bible prophecies are 100% correct.....

edit on 11-3-2012 by jrod because: typOs

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
There isn't a GOP canidate or combination that can prevent the re-election of Barrack Obama. Romney will eventually receive the nomination. They're holding back on it, trying to avoid the campaign monster that will be the Obama team, so they play as if they are in-fighting.

Paul would be offered a VP slot, but they know he won't take it. It's all or nothing with Ron.

And even if he did take such a position (he won't), they'd still lose, because Mitt has not "it" factor. Kennedy discovered the value of a well televisied campaign. People want a rock star for president. One they can root for.

I don't know after all the jabs at each other if Santorum would except a position as VP, or something along those lines as Hillary did. But even if so, Mitt still can't win.

Santorum has Newt's same problem of being likable only in select areas, and those areas don't carry the votes required to win the election.

No, this election, like so many I've witnessed before in this country, feels like a dog and pony show. Something to keep the people distracted with something to debate about, but where there is already a clear winner decided.

You could argue the Bush/Gore wasn't one of those, but from the start of the debates I could tell Bush was the next POTUS. Perhapse there is some truth in the whole TPTB retoric I read on this site. That's disappointing if it's true, as a nation truely ran by the will of the people for a better tomorrow as well as today would be rightous.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
If you want to make a government based off the teachings of Jesus Christ then true communism is kind of government we would get. No one who praises Santorum or a Christian based government will admit that.

The bible prophecies are 100% correct.....

edit on 11-3-2012 by jrod because: typOs

jrod, hi, not to argue but....

Isn't Heaven a monarchy? The new time, after the Great Tribulation and
the Chastisement, the new time of God, the 7th Day. Also known as
the Millennium...prophecy states it will be the Eucharistic reign of Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of Heaven and earth.

This time, the Era of Peace will be miraculous, the entire earth will be renewed.

blessings,

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Heaven isn't a democracy but the good found in democracy is from God. Don't you want to follow God? Look what happens when you don't.

God is going to end abortion. Think about how that's going to happen.

Let us do it ourselves, showing then we have changed, that we love our creator.

What I said isn't personal opinion. Prophecy says the same. Look at the words given an Australian seer, Valentina. Everyone, turn to God, no more following the world.

www.valentina-sydneyseer.com.au...

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Feast of St John of the Cross

...This is the greatest age of all pain and sufferings, of wars, selfishness and starvation of souls and body. This age of all evil is coming to an end. Rejoice with Me, My little one, as the overwhelming brightness of My Light will shine for all to see and know. The Kingdom of God is at hand, ready to save all who have eyes to see and a heart of love to give back to Me. Yes, little one, rejoice when I say rejoice. Show to all you meet the coming of their Savior is near. Give them the hope of joy for all.

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.
edit on 12-3-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Vixen~

Hear hear, Vixen! I totally agree with you. Can you even imagine the backlash from women on the birth control issue? And the Gay community in general? How would people react to daily prayers to a dead man forced on your children in school, and Bible principles applied to law at every turn?
In may ways I was very happy to see that Churches were being foreclosed on across the US. Maybe that will shut them up for awhile.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
santorum's a joke of a man, we love him so much in PA we asked him to not come back, ever.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

believe, especially since leftists don't mind Mr. Radical Marxist Muslim talking your freedom away bit by bit for the last three years and it's been accelerated, we have the mandate and other Obama evils. What will BHO do next?

I have cheaper healthcare, fuller coverage, and pay less taxes. The evil bastard! Jesus would hate that.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

I have cheaper healthcare, fuller coverage, and pay less taxes. The evil bastard! Jesus would hate that.

Really....

Obama Care hasn't happened yet. BHO's waiting until after the election.

LE,
What a gentleman, your vulgar language. It doesn't strengthen what you are saying, it accomplishes the opposite. Take vile language out of your vocabulary.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Really....

LE,
What a gentleman, your vulgar language. It doesn't strengthen what you are saying, it accomplishes the opposite. Take vile language out of your vocabulary.

Certain aspects have already been implemented as well as some insurance companies taking pre-emptive action. Want to come look at my pay stubs? I have a drawer full. You can go through my benefits package as well. Bastard is not vulgar to me. Your constant reliance on imaginary friends does little for your argument but I am not telling you how to write. Trust me, I have never been accused of being a gentleman in my life.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Really....

LE,

Certain aspects have already been implemented as well as some insurance companies taking pre-emptive action. Want to come look at my pay stubs? I have a drawer full. You can go through my benefits package as well. Bastard is not vulgar to me. Your constant reliance on imaginary friends does little for your argument but I am not telling you how to write. Trust me, I have never been accused of being a gentleman in my life.

If you're telling the truth about the money you saved, I hope it's worth
it. Eternal life is based on your choices here, you still have time to change. Your comment about "imaginary friends" are you referring to God?

My, oh so specific comments "certain aspects" and "pre-emptive action" aren't believable. I do believe your last sentence though....

a Memorare for you,

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

it. Eternal life is based on your choices here, you still have time to change. Your comment about "imaginary friends" are you referring to God?

Your religion means nothing to me. Preaching it online in the same place you carry right wing water including spreading mistruths is most certainly not going to help. Save that for someone open to it.

My, oh so specific comments "certain aspects" and "pre-emptive action" aren't believable.

Actually it is no secret at all the HCR is a several year roll out that has already begun. Hell, Republicans are already complaining about the things that took effect already. Have you done NO research into this topic at all because you would almost have to hide from the world to not know this. To doubt it shows you care not to look.

I do believe your last sentence though....

Probably because it would not suit my gender.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Your religion means nothing to me. Preaching it online in the same place you carry right wing water including spreading mistruths is most certainly not going to help. Save that for someone open to it.

My, oh so specific comments "certain aspects" and "pre-emptive action" aren't believable.

Actually it is no secret at all the HCR is a several year roll out that has already begun. Hell, Republicans are already complaining about the things that took effect already. Have you done NO research into this topic at all because you would almost have to hide from the world to not know this. To doubt it shows you care not to look.

I do believe your last sentence though....

Probably because it would not suit my gender.

My comments were brief and you still cut up my post. I am not
going to reply to your every comment, makes it twice as long. Keep
someone's words together and then reply. Click on quote.

I wish you would believe. God loves you.

People are sick of the culture of death, it deadens your soul, it's time to return to love, this is who God is LE. I was a prodigal and now I am
not anymore. I wish the same for you. God is the one whose desire is to run to you with open arms. Pray...it's a beginning.

colbe

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

My comments were brief and you still cut up my post.

Cut it up? Uh no. Interjected my responses, yes. It is all still there in the order, placement, and context you put it in. In fact, your original post is still here too.

I am not
going to reply to your every comment, makes it twice as long.

Don't reply to any if you want to save time.

Keep
someone's words together and then reply. Click on quote.

I do not tell you how to post, if I did I would recommend fewer lies. You will not dictate to me how I respond.

I wish you would believe. God loves you.

No you don't. You have an agenda and getting me in your god's good graces is hardly it. Anyone repeating lies and using lies and propogating lies in order to bring me closer to their god only has evil intentions in my book.
If your god was worth getting hooked up with, you would be honest when you posted things.

People are sick of the culture of death, it deadens your soul, it's time to return to love, this is who God is LE.

You mean orphanages full of unwanted children and children who are tortured and killed by neglect and abuse because they were an unwanted burden on an already unstable life? How lovely that sounds.

I was a prodigal and now I am
not anymore. I wish the same for you. God is the one whose desire is to run to you with open arms. Pray...it's a beginning.

colbe

Ask your god if he forgives you for ejaculating. Have that conversation for a good long time before you start telling me what your god wants me to do with my female body. You men can take your gods and shove them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join