It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Year Fukushima Update: Tempurature of Reactor 6 is unstable

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Temperature of reactor 6 picked up by 10℃

fukushima-diary.com...

The temperature of reactor 6 went up by 10℃ through only 6 hours. 3/10 6:00 27.6℃

3/10 12:00 36.7℃ (↑ 9.1℃)

There is no explanation from Tepco.

The pressure of container vessel has also increased from 3/9.

3/9 12:00 0.020 MPa g

3/10 6:00 0.023 MPa g (↑0.003 MPag)

Temperature is up another 10 degrees celcius. Getting closer to 100℃. That's not good.

edit on 12-3-2012 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO1414

You need to Check the Water-Circulation

edit on 12-3-2012 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO1414

will some one please tell me WHY do we not have all of the thermal imaging of the site from all these Trillions worth of satellites we have just floating up there? I would think that by now THEY know exactly the positions of every milligram of hot material is and have the pics....

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO1414

COUGH *** PUKE BLOOD **** I wonder if one were to take a picture of Japan and the Pacific Ocean around her, if she now glows in the dark? And I am not saying this lightly.

This was, in my book the trump card for whomever is playing against the human race in this game of poker and guess what folks, the bet was for our Planet herself.

My husband says, "Oh don't worry this won't affect us over here in the good old US of A.

BS

We have strawberries that are higher in radiation than normal...............it's now in our food chain, atmosphere, soil, ocean, rain - all over now have we all forgotten about the BP Oil Gusher too and the one in Africa that is still going now for 30 years.

We are trashing our planet BIG TIME.

Anything three times background and above is considered "significantly" above normal according to the California Envirnomental Protection Agency. Triple background is also the tipping point for the California Highway Patrol, according to an official Nevada radiation report obtained by EnviroReporter.com. Anything above thrice background becomes a hazardous materials case for the CHP.

It was with no small amount of trepidation that we traveled to Michigan to be with our family. The thought that the cyrstalline white fluffy snows that make Michigan so charming during the holidays could be infused with cesium-137 and strontium-90 was horrifying.

What we found over our ten-day holiday confirmed that the Midwest was indeed getting pelted by high radiation but in ways we had not anticipated. Places that we thought would be impacted by fallout turned out to be rad-free while others were even hotter than we thought. Even with knowledge and experise, much gained through conducting over 1,500 radiation tests of rain, fog, food and drink since Radiation Station started March 15, we were still emotionally affected by testing hyper-hot rain falling on the family homestead.

Warning, do not watch the above video if you are nervous or grab a beer or chamomile tea before hand. This is Michigan
Holy Flip!!!!!!!!!!!

For everyone out there's information, my mother was born in 1910 (had me late in life). At around 8 she had tonsillitis and back then, before antibiotics and before surgery was more common, they treated tonsillitis by putting the patient up against the new x-ray machines and gave them a couple good zaps.

Well back in 1918 the x-ray machines weren't regulated like they are now, it was a new technology they didn't know much about.

End result?

Okay flash forward................when my mother had these zaps, my half sister, half brother and I were eggs inside of her.

My mother died at 52 of thyroid or lung cancer, my brother was always three cans short of a six pack and died in prison for bank robbery. My sister died at 61 of colon cancer and I was born with a cleft palate, cataracts and a severe high frequency hearing loss (all nerve endings in my ears that pick up consonants are dead, hearing aids only amplify and as of now we still cannot mend ear nerve endings). I have to have regular medical check ups for cancer.

Now flash forward to the next generation. Although I have never been a heavy drinker, (not a drop during pregnancy), have never done drugs and always eaten very healthy and natural before it was the rage.....My oldest son has ADHD (as does his daughter) and my two youngest are high functioning autistic. They aren't head bangers but will never live a 100% normal life.

Radiation alters your DNA, It does mutate your gene pool FOREVER..................Or at least scientists can figure a way to mend a mutated gene.

Now go watch "The Arrival" with Charlie Sheen - almost like our planet is being re-terraformed.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
FYI:

Uploaded by connectingdots1 on Feb 6, 2012

I've moved to www.zippcast.com...
Radiation Fallout Forecast for Canada, the US & Europe for the next 48 hours. Multiple US nuclear plant alerts update, plus Moscow reactor fire. List of radiation exposure symptoms. IF YOU ARE DOWNWIND OF ANY NUCLEAR PLANT EVENTS/FIRES & experience any of the mentioned symptoms please seek IMMEDIATE RELOCATION AND MEDICAL TREATMENT.

Uploaded by ichicax4 on Feb 6, 2012 visit her here: www.youtube.com...

Here is the video from February 2012 update.

Now as this is a conspiracy site, we do have the tech for free, abundant clean energy - do the research, however the fossil fuel and nuclear energy companies have done everything they could including murder to keep safe, clean, abundant and free energy from the public.

The key word is free.....................anything for money, even mass murder.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Now this guys begins saying everything is A-Okay but as he goes on if my understanding is correct, the reactors are still well reacting and not in a good way - we're getting bombarded on a major level.

Do we ever learn?

Maybe with a couple more good quakes and a couple more nuclear reactors blowing we might finally get the drift that nuclear energy is dangerous.

But, by then, if not already it may be too late.

Anyway here is the video for your information.

Uploaded by faceintree on Feb 25, 2012

SULFUR, WHICH HAS BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH 'GREYS' AND NEGATIVE ENTITIES, IS BEING CREATED. DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR APPLE PECTIN AND SEA KELP TABLETS TO HELP PROTECT YOU FROM THE RADIATION.
FOUND HERE: fairewinds.com...

"Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, "ALLOWANCES ARE MADE FOR FAIR USE" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute, that otherwise might be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use." For more info go to:www.lawcornel.edu/uscode

Note Mod: Capitals were copied exactly as per the external description of video.

Here is the video......

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by UFO1414

Where do "we" put this stuff???

Good question.

On the moon?

Maybe shoot a big load of it to the sun?

I can't help but wonder if we are even getting the full story?

Here is a link that updates every 4 minutes on radiation levels in USA

www.radiationnetwork.com...
edit on 19-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakshowfatty
reply to post by UFO1414

will some one please tell me WHY do we not have all of the thermal imaging of the site from all these Trillions worth of satellites we have just floating up there? I would think that by now THEY know exactly the positions of every milligram of hot material is and have the pics....

There are a few running "Speculations" why we cant see this

The most understandable is that this is a Secret!

As far as i remember Nuclear Power Plants are High Security Areas!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

In my Opinion: you are wrong but who knows?

When i trust the running Models, and mostly i do, i can calm you down,
the Plants are stable and relative Secured,
the Water Exchange is extremely low,
this means that the Heat (from the Nuclear Fuel) is low too
and when the Heat is low only a Non/ minimal Fission happen
and no real huge amounts of Radiation will get released!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

I really hope you are right and I am wrong.

I note your location is in Japan. My heart and prayers have been with the People of Japan since this crisis.

Am wishing the best for you all.
edit on 23-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I hope he is right too.

Having followed the crisis as closely as I am able from a distance, I think that the majority of the release has taken place and unless they have a BIG aftershock (an M8+, which is entirely possible and even probable), the main release will be from what water seeps into the pacific through the underground streams.

While not a good thing, it is nothing compared to what would happen if that hanging basket of a SFP @ R4 gets toppled.

The disaster is much worse than Tepco and JapGov have let on, but (maybe) not quite as bad as many of us have feared.

It is bad, make no mistake about that. But we can do nothing about what has come before, so we should turn our attention to what yet may be.
edit on 23-3-2012 by jadedANDcynical because: Added qualifier (maybe)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical

I hope he is right too.

The disaster is much worse than Tepco and JapGov have let on, but (maybe) not quite as bad as many of us have feared.

Oh, i sense great Danger for you

Since i am thinking in that Way and writing it
i get really bad Feedback from many People

Get banned on Enenews and have my daily Fights in a different Forum,
what the People don't understand is that F'Shima is,
even when more harmless than Chernobyl,
still a Disaster and must be the final Call to end Nuclear Energy!

When they remove successful the Fuel from SFP Nr. 4
i will start a at least 6 Week long Pilgrim Tour in Shikoku,
India or to Jerusalem!

But until that Day we have to be very concerned
and we need to be ready to escape

edit on 23-3-2012 by Human0815 because: format

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join