It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Media Cover-up Of Obama Impeachment Exposed!

page: 9
35
<< 6  7  8   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats




Now I know you are a troll. My chart shows gas prices by week. I ran the numbers for each week for the entire year, took the average price per gallon and applied the average consumer consumption.


Why?


Let's look at your method.


I just looked at the chart and read it.

Tonight I will teach that skill to you.




posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats




Now I know you are a troll. My chart shows gas prices by week. I ran the numbers for each week for the entire year, took the average price per gallon and applied the average consumer consumption.


Why?


Let's look at your method.


/
I just looked at the chart and read it.

Tonight I will teach that skill to you.






well this point did not take long to prove!

Here you go genius. Any questions! Front page of the Drudge Report. Highest price in history! In History!

drudgereport.com...
edit on 19-3-2012 by Sharpenmycleats because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharpenmycleats
 


And all you had to do was wait a week for it to come true...




posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by Sharpenmycleats
 


And all you had to do was wait a week for it to come true...






Normally I would care less but the guy was so righteous I could not help myself. Unfortunately it is a point I would rather be wrong about. I also don't think we have seen the end of it.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats
Normally I would care less but the guy was so righteous I could not help myself.


I was also right. That really seemed to be bugging you. Your chart proved you wrong and all you could do was some fancy math to find an average and then compare that to ..... blah blah blah. Or you could just look at the chart and see you were lying.


Unfortunately it is a point I would rather be wrong about. I also don't think we have seen the end of it.


You were wrong about it. No matter what gas costs today, you claimed it was "well over 4 dollars a gallon" when on your chart it was 3.80.

That is either a lie or wrong. You pick which.



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
so... basically we learned that alex jones is a liar and a fraud again?
nothing new there.
by the way do people know what impeachment means? it doesn't mean getting kicked out of office. it means getting tried in front of congress, hence why clinton didn't get kicked out of office even though he was impeached.

considering what obama did was part of a UN military action, not a war, and we have a law in place that he used, shouting for his removal seems a bit out there.

i just googled impeachment, apparently most americans, don't seem to know what impeachment means.

edit on 20-3-2012 by demongoat because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats
Normally I would care less but the guy was so righteous I could not help myself.


I was also right. That really seemed to be bugging you. Your chart proved you wrong and all you could do was some fancy math to find an average and then compare that to ..... blah blah blah. Or you could just look at the chart and see you were lying.


Unfortunately it is a point I would rather be wrong about. I also don't think we have seen the end of it.


You were wrong about it. No matter what gas costs today, you claimed it was "well over 4 dollars a gallon" when on your chart it was 3.80.

That is either a lie or wrong. You pick which.




I guess you just missed the entire point. You stated "you pay less for gas under Obama than Bush." I called you out on it. I also stated gas was well over $4.00 per gallon because where I live it is and was at the date of my post, and by the way I had never paid the price I had just paid for gas, ever. I also stated the obvious that my high price for gas was soon going to see pumps near you. I also provided a chart so you could see, you have not spent less under Obama as you had stated. Now I understand left leaners are slow but come on. You are grasping at this $4.00 out of context statement. Your response was to attack the chart, the $4.00 claim, something about the president or who was president. Say whatever you want but I proved what started the entire discussion. You in fact have not paid less for gas under Obama.



posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats

I guess you just missed the entire point. You stated "you pay less for gas under Obama than Bush." I called you out on it.


I guess you missed basic math. $3.79 is LESS THAN $4.08.

Are you really not following this?


I also stated gas was well over $4.00 per gallon because where I live it is and was at the date of my post, and by the way I had never paid the price I had just paid for gas, ever.


Actually you said that YOUR CHART SHOWED GAS WAS WELL OVER $4 a gallon when it in fact does not. Changing the story now kinda sucks since it is too late to edit your original lie.


I also stated the obvious that my high price for gas was soon going to see pumps near you. I also provided a chart so you could see, you have not spent less under Obama as you had stated.


I never said anything about how much I spent. I never told you about my driving habits during each period. How much I spent does not change the price of gas.


Now I understand left leaners are slow but come on.


Well when you make things up and twist everything to make some lame ass point it does seem a little slow of you to me so I guess that is all relative.


You are grasping at this $4.00 out of context statement.


No, you keep trying to take it out of context to make a different point. It is just fine in the context I have it in. It just does not make the point you want to make.


Your response was to attack the chart, the $4.00 claim, something about the president or who was president.




I never attacked the chart. What the hell?



Say whatever you want but I proved what started the entire discussion.


I am not sure what you think you proved but go give yourself a cookie cuz you did not prove jack to me.


You in fact have not paid less for gas under Obama.



OKEY DOKEY.

Call back when you learn to read.



posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad
 


Not to ring the bell for Bush, as he sucked just as much as Obama...but it was W that scheduled the pull out date in either 2006 or 2008, Obama just complied with it.

And since I'm here, correct me if I'm wrong, when did we Declare War with anyone lately? As POTUS, doesn't he have Exec. Powers to put troops into situations for up to 180 days? I hate to defend Obama, but I don't see anything here.

There are many other reasons to impeach him.... This one, IMO, is not going to stick.

Ron Paul 2012



posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by Thisbseth
reply to post by spinalremain
 


Well, Not to be a weenie but this is kinda getting off topic, Plus i don't think anyone here can name ONE thing Obama has done good for america. And if you can please inform me. Because Google sure cant find me an answer.


HCR and lower taxes right off the top of my head.
GM is on top.
OBL is dead.
My nieces and nephews actually get covered for their preexisting conditions now!
I am making more money that ever and the company I work for is finally expanding again.
Gas is still cheaper than it was at the end of Bush's term.
This is random thinking on the fly.
If you really want answers to this, buckle up, start a thread, and put new tread on your reading glasses cuz I got ya.





Hey how is that lie "Gas is still cheaper than it was at the end of Bush's term!

www.usnews.com...



posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by Thisbseth
reply to post by spinalremain
 


Well, Not to be a weenie but this is kinda getting off topic, Plus i don't think anyone here can name ONE thing Obama has done good for america. And if you can please inform me. Because Google sure cant find me an answer.


HCR and lower taxes right off the top of my head.
GM is on top.
OBL is dead.
My nieces and nephews actually get covered for their preexisting conditions now!
I am making more money that ever and the company I work for is finally expanding again.
Gas is still cheaper than it was at the end of Bush's term.
This is random thinking on the fly.
If you really want answers to this, buckle up, start a thread, and put new tread on your reading glasses cuz I got ya.





Hey how is that lie "Gas is still cheaper than it was at the end of Bush's term!

www.usnews.com...


Hey how is it a lie?




top topics



 
35
<< 6  7  8   >>

log in

join