It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Cover-up Of Obama Impeachment Exposed!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
I can't watch the video but I'm assuming it is about frdiay's PROPOSED bill?

Is it a coverup when the media doesn't report on the other hundreds of proposed bills?

No, it's a cover up when the media doesn't report on the bill for IMPEACHEMENT of a US President! Are you dense, or just a tool?

Name the president this bill is attempting to impeach.
Hint: It is not Obama.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats

Originally posted by LErickson

Gas right now is well over 4.00 genius and your boy is still in office. Check out my chart and do the math.
www.eia.gov...

I need to know how 3.79 is "well over 4.00" genius.

It's not the figures that lie it's the Obama trolls that lie. Here I did the math for you.

You do not need to do any math. Just look at the chart YOU SUPPLIED.
It shows several things.
1.You lied about the current price of gas.
2. Gas was more expensive in 2008.
3. The price of gas more than doubled between 2000 and 2008.

Why are you doing math when the chart spells it all out?
Oh, because the chart proves you wrong so you need a trick to backtrack out of your blatant and obvious lie.
So I will ask one more time for you to explain to me how 3.80 is WELL OVER 4.00.

Can you do that?
If not I suggest you stop calling people liars when you caught your own ass in yours.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yes and he even broke the war powers act with libya. Nevermind the constitution... So is there really any question if he should be impeached or not?

May 20, 2011, marked the 60th day of US combat in Libya (as part of the UN resolution) but the deadline arrived without President Obama seeking specific authorization from the US Congress.[10] President Obama, however, notified Congress that no authorization was needed,[11] since the US leadership was transferred to NATO,[12] and since US involvement is somewhat limited. On Friday, June 3, 2011, the US House of Representatives voted to rebuke President Obama for maintaining an American presence in the NATO operations in Libya, which they considered a violation of the War Powers Resolution.[13][14]

Never mind the constitution?

Really?

Well at least you are now open about it - it's not whether he acted constitutionally or not that you are concerned about at all - you just want him gone by any means, fair or foul!

Clearly congress thinks there a question as to whether he should be impeached or not. So much of a question in fact that no-one has actually tried to do so.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Well, i have to agree seeing if he does ignore congress that would be the most disturbing thing he can do. Whats the checks and balances for? whats the constitution for if it is getting trampled on by both parties...The world is going to hell in a hand-basket and were all just sitting letting it happen. Its a real shame honestly. I just turned 23. and my future doesn't look so great....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Here's Something Interesting: NATO and the War Powers Resolution.

I read on CRS Issue Brief, states: "Because some of the U.S. action has been taken within a NATO framework," sets a precedent that "actions taken under NATO," could be interpreted, by acting parties, as exempt from the War Powers Resolution.

It would seem that any action a president may make without a declaration of war from Congress, was set as precedent under President Clinton's tenure when the Senate passed "S.Con.Res. 21, a non-binding resolution expressing the sense of the Congress that the President was authorized to conduct military air operations and missile strikes in cooperation with our NATO allies," which shortly-after, the United States conducted a campaign in Yugoslavia," states CRS Issue Brief.

This seems contingent on the premiss that all participants are to be "acting parties," where none are in a leadership position. This ability could reduce a country's attack-profile to mitigate hostilities before they are allowed to inflate to a worse extreme, which would require a war declaration perhaps?

Very interesting...

Source: CRS Issue Brief
Link: www.fas.org...
edit on 12-3-2012 by trekwebmaster because: Error Correction

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

He didn't ignore congress - the quote provided specifically notes that.

What are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
I can't watch the video but I'm assuming it is about frdiay's PROPOSED bill?

Is it a coverup when the media doesn't report on the other hundreds of proposed bills?

No, it's a cover up when the media doesn't report on the bill for IMPEACHEMENT of a US President! Are you dense, or just a tool?

Yes, i am dense or a tool because I took the time to read the damn thing and understand that it is not an impeachment bill, has no support, and will not pass.

Or is it just a sign of ignorance that people will talk for pages about a bill that they havent even bothered to read?

Seriously, I am becoming more and more embarrassed to associate with this site...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

i said if he does. re-read..

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thisbseth
reply to post by LonelyGuy

Apparently you didn't read the ENTIRE thread because we have gone over this a few times. As I said befor and will say agiain I posted the video NOT knowing what it was really about, to get other opinions as to WHAT it was about. And because of the ATSers that DID research, and provided information I now understand. So instead of being the 3rd person to bash me about not providing information do a little reading first. not trying to be rude but c'mon the whole thread is full of information about the video..

Basically what you are saying is...
Here is a video, watch it.
If you want to know what it is about, read several pages of posts debunking my video and get caught up, lazy!

Yeah, people do not often get excited to do your work for you in order to arrive at the idea you were trying to share.
Just a heads up.

haha i dont support Obama, but you are CLEARLY not a paid troll? wtf ever does that mean..

some people on here really need to take off their tin foil hats.

people get so offended on here its nuts. life is more than colors and pixels..

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Here's a picture I took earlier of some people who got together and were passing out fliers with information about this, and had signs of Obama as Hitler, and "stop to impeach Obama"

source

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xieon
Here's a picture I took earlier of some people who got together and were passing out fliers with information about this, and had signs of Obama as Hitler, and "stop to impeach Obama"

source

good for them! actually getting out and doing something and not just fighting on a forum online.
edit on 12-3-2012 by braydenf because: i cant spell

even if i dont agree with it, (which i do want obama out) not many people actually go out and try to do something. respect to them
edit on 12-3-2012 by braydenf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by braydenf

haha i dont support Obama, but you are CLEARLY not a paid troll? wtf ever does that mean..

You wrote it and you do not know what it means? What?
I do not even understand that sentence.

some people on here really need to take off their tin foil hats.

people get so offended on here its nuts. life is more than colors and pixels..

Who are you talking to?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Nothing personal, I just like to see where people are coming from when they debate a topic. Unfortunately you
cant't hide from your posted history. I am sorry. Your last couple hundred posts are attacking anyone that makes a statement about your boy.

You are lying. They are all about birth control and birthers. Did you happen to notice all my "pro Obama" posts are only in birther threads? Yeah, I have an issue with birthers. I am sorry you cannot actually look at my posts and see what my post history actually says.

You seem to be pretty testy about it. You also had a little difficulty reading my post, I never stated you were a paid troll, so why would I have a copy of a pay stub?

Oh?

reply to post by LErickson

All everyone has to do to see this guy/gal is a paid Obama troll is look at all his/her posts.

Tell me all about my reading comprehension again. You just lied and got caught. Where do you suppose your credibility resides now?

It is only my observation reading your history. FoxNews is shredded (by you I might add) for always taking the same side, so I am just operating under your own method of describing bias.

What? I have posts about FOX news? Many? Where?

I stand by my statement based on your posted history, you have been outed.

As a paid troll or as a not paid troll because you stated both. Stand by them.

lol no i didnt Sharpenmycleats called you one..im suprised you have no idea what im talking about..

im refering to the numerous threads on ats (this included) when people say ludacris things like "paid debunkers" some people on here honestly believe that "tptb" have people that sit on online forums all day and try and hide the "trueth"

thats who i am talking to.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

lol no i didnt Sharpenmycleats called you one..im suprised you have no idea what im talking about..

WHAT?????

I know it was sharpenmycleats. I did not understand your last post.

im refering to the numerous threads on ats (this included) when people say ludacris things like "paid debunkers" some people on here honestly believe that "tptb" have people that sit on online forums all day and try and hide the "trueth"

thats who i am talking to.

OK. I agree. I guess that is why I was confused as to what you were saying. I sure wish I got paid to converse with half the stupid I do.

edit on 12-3-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

OK. I agree. I guess that is why I was confused as to what you were saying. I sure wish I got paid to converse with half the stupid I do.

Or even any of the stupid....if I had 10c for every time I've pointed out illogical reasoning, nonsequiters, arguments from ignorance, mis-quotes, cherrypicking "evidence", outright fabrications.....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

well i owe you 10c thats fersure lol

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thisbseth
This guy cant be reasoned with.

Sharpenmycleats either blatantly lied or cannot read his own chart. Just like you cannot see that your chart says Bush left office in 2003. How is that my reasoning that is the problem? Check his chart and tell me what it says gas is right now. Is it "well over" 4 bucks a gallon or not?
Now look at your chart and tell me what it says gas was in 2008.

Now I know you are a troll. My chart shows gas prices by week. I ran the numbers for each week for the entire year, took the average price per gallon and applied the average consumer consumption.
Let's look at your method. Hey everybody gas is cheaper than when Bush was in office look at 2008.
Well that's a pretty scientific method you are using there, if you are an idiot.
See you are a product of this administration. The American voter and consumer is on to your tactics.

If you can drop the rhetoric and show me proof (as I did) that American consumers are spending less at the pump since Obama took office, do it. Shy of that everything else you say is lying rhetoric and fact twisting. Wait till the end of 2012 I will run the numbers again for you. I guarantee it will be even uglier.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Gas right now is well over 4.00 genius and your boy is still in office. Check out my chart and do the math.
www.eia.gov...

I need to know how 3.79 is "well over 4.00

It's not the figures that lie it's the Obama trolls that lie. Here I did the math for you.

You do not need to do any math. Just look at the chart YOU SUPPLIED.
It shows several things.
1.You lied about the current price of gas.
2. Gas was more expensive in 2008.
3. The price of gas more than doubled between 2000 and 2008.

Why are you doing math when the chart spells it all out?
Oh, because the chart proves you wrong so you need a trick to backtrack out of your blatant and obvious lie.
So I will ask one more time for you to explain to me how 3.80 is WELL OVER 4.00.

Can you do that?
If not I suggest you stop calling people liars when you caught your own ass in yours.

Where I live gas is $4.19.9 for regular. $4.30 for premium, these prices will soon find you as well. I provided you a link, but hey don't let the facts get in your way. You are like a little kid arguing without providing a shred of proof. Go back to an earlier post, click on the link (I feel like I am talking to a little kid) and watch the video. Of course you will ignore the blatant facts and try to find something else in the video to harp on.

Good day sir! I have better things to do. I made my point, I backed it up and I feel most intelligent people get it.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Sharpenmycleats because: Typed my gas price incorrectly and put my comment in the wrong spot.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xieon

source

good for them! actually getting out and doing something and not just fighting on a forum online.
edit on 12-3-2012 by braydenf because: i cant spell

even if i dont agree with it, (which i do want obama out) not many people actually go out and try to do something. respect to them

I do like to see people active but I'm not so sure that people using this kind of tactic are what we need in this country. I can't cheer propaganda.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

its hard to tell exactly why they want obama out by one picture.. so i cant conclude it is propaganda.

im just saying they are going out and trying to promote what they believe in.

like the man Dr. Seuss said

"- Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join