It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Cover-up Of Obama Impeachment Exposed!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thisbseth
reply to post by LErickson

Gas is cheaper? lol

Cute picture.
The highest I have paid for gas under Obama is 3.87. The highest I paid under Bush was 4.37.

Your picture is not exactly detailed and accurate. It is a broad brush. Cute but inaccurate.

and the other things im not to sure about but im pretty sure we are still at a low with jobs.

Jobs have been increasing for months and months now. Where is your picture for that?

Plus another thing. You obviously have a real issue ACTUALLY reading things, look up a few posts and i got corrected already. But you wouldn't know that because apparently you cant read.

edit on 11-3-2012 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

I know you got corrected already because I was the first one to do it.
Better check your reading buddy.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats

Well obviously you just responded with a knee jerk reaction not knowing what I stand for? Did you bother to read his posts? Obviously not.]

Obviously neither did you or else you would be explaining what all those posts about womens rights and birth control have to do with defending Obama but the fact is you are in a birther thread with nothing but lies and ignorance to spew so you resort to attacking my character and you even lie to do that.

Those topics are left wing agenda that are at the forefront of this administration. I know one thing, I can put two an two together. I also know you can to...if you wanted to.

Gas is still cheaper than it was at the end of the Bush administration.

edit on 11-3-2012 by Sharpenmycleats because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

OK well here in CA gas is almost five dollars so you must live somewhere in the mountains. No disrespect but you OBVIOUSLY didn't read because i was corrected before you corrected me lol. So break out the reading glasses. And that picture was found in under 30 sec to prove your gas prices theory wrong. Seems to me someones still upset about bush. and my guess is that your an Obamanation kinda guy

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Nothing personal, I just like to see where people are coming from when they debate a topic. Unfortunately you
cant't hide from your posted history. I am sorry. Your last couple hundred posts are attacking anyone that makes a statement about your boy.

You are lying. They are all about birth control and birthers. Did you happen to notice all my "pro Obama" posts are only in birther threads? Yeah, I have an issue with birthers. I am sorry you cannot actually look at my posts and see what my post history actually says.

You seem to be pretty testy about it. You also had a little difficulty reading my post, I never stated you were a paid troll, so why would I have a copy of a pay stub?

Oh?

All everyone has to do to see this guy/gal is a paid Obama troll is look at all his/her posts.

Tell me all about my reading comprehension again. You just lied and got caught. Where do you suppose your credibility resides now?

It is only my observation reading your history. FoxNews is shredded (by you I might add) for always taking the same side, so I am just operating under your own method of describing bias.

What? I have posts about FOX news? Many? Where?

I stand by my statement based on your posted history, you have been outed.

As a paid troll or as a not paid troll because you stated both. Stand by them.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

reply to post by spinalremain

Ok..OBL is dead, and probably has been for years lol. That proves nothing whatsoever unless you yourself took a picture of our military with his body and can post it...so if you did please do. Also, you remember hearing about the seal team and there "helicopter crash". Yea nice try. and GM? what does that prove..

Not the same SEALs there buddy. Hmm I am would say pulling out of Iraq but you would just say that was all Hollywood movie set anyway.

Just to prove my point. Anyways i regret making this thread. apparently trolls like you just come to bash on young adults like me trying to find things out. So thank you....

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Understandable, All i did was come across the video. and wanted to find out whats going on. But apparently im lazy. I Googled information and still didn't find anything i can understand. So that's why i sought others opinions. But i didnt know people just zoom through threads without properly reading everyone's "opinions" so again i apologize.

Yes, people often skip over posts of other people's random thoughts. Not every post on ATS is a gem and not every member is MENSA material. You would then think that people might not post videos expecting everyone else to then take the time to debunk it for them. That is over. I was just responding to the fact that someone else came along and pointed the same thing out to you and your response was basically to tell them that you know you made a mistake and it turns out you learned you were wrong and because you messed up and you were wrong, they should take their lazy ass through the entire thread to find out why. That seemed...odd. Relax.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

And P.S this isn't a birther thread....so go bash someone elses thread..(how many times do i have to tell you to read) because if you did you wouldn't be making retarded statements as you are currently doing for absolutely no reason at all other then to be a complete asshole who thinks hes getting a point across when in reality you make no scene. Have fun at your job.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Those topics are left wing agenda that are at the forefront of this administration.

So it is all about Obama, not my uterus?
Are you Fing serious?

I know one thing, I can put two an two together. I also know you can to...if you wanted to.

You are missing a two there.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

OK well here in CA gas is almost five dollars so you must live somewhere in the mountains.

So the USA is made up of California and the Mountains?
Ever heard of New York?

No disrespect but you OBVIOUSLY didn't read because i was corrected before you corrected me lol.

A little disrespect but if you go the beginning of the thread you will see the first person to correct you was me. Get over it.

So break out the reading glasses.

That makes two people now that got what they themselves posted wrong telling me to read better. Love it!

And that picture was found in under 30 sec to prove your gas prices theory wrong. Seems to me someones still upset about bush. and my guess is that your an Obamanation kinda guy

That picture did not prove anything. It was a snapshot and an average. It was not a daily report of gas prices.
According to your same 30 second google method gas is around 3.80 in CA right now so you must live in special CA.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

reply to post by spinalremain

Ok..OBL is dead, and probably has been for years lol. That proves nothing whatsoever unless you yourself took a picture of our military with his body and can post it...so if you did please do. Also, you remember hearing about the seal team and there "helicopter crash". Yea nice try. and GM? what does that prove..

Not the same SEALs there buddy. Hmm I am would say pulling out of Iraq but you would just say that was all Hollywood movie set anyway.

Just to prove my point. Anyways i regret making this thread. apparently trolls like you just come to bash on young adults like me trying to find things out. So thank you....

See if you can call anyone else a troll or repeat it to us some more.
I am not sure about you but I think the name calling makes you seem really intelligent.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

ok and thread bashing isnt? huh you see things one sided...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

And P.S this isn't a birther thread....

How is it NOT a birther thread?

so go bash someone elses thread..(how many times do i have to tell you to read) because if you did you wouldn't be making retarded statements as you are currently doing for absolutely no reason at all other then to be a complete asshole who thinks hes getting a point across when in reality you make no scene. Have fun at your job.

Right.
I am a troll, a retard, and an asshole but you have no idea what you are talking about and I need to learn to read better and go away.
What a mature and intelligent truth seeker you come across as.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

well it wasn't just me who you dissed so name calling wasn't mature i agree. but you didnt tel me first..lol anyways lets agree to disagree because this is pointless.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

ok and thread bashing isnt? huh you see things one sided...

What I am doing is looking for the truth.
What do you see as bashing?
I bet what you think of as looking for the truth I see as spreading lies.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

well it wasn't just me who you dissed so name calling wasn't mature i agree.

Diss?

but you didnt tel me first..lol anyways lets agree to disagree because this is pointless.

You could just stop arguing and actually go back and look.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

i actually did like 20 times...first person to tell me was around 6:08 you arrived around 6:28...you could stop arguing and look also.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

Did you even actually look at your gas price picture?
Notice anything missing?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

like i said i just got a quick pic to prove you wrong but i obviously need to drive to my nearest gas station to take a pic to prove you wrong lol. and unless your MrSpad and have two accounts then i am wrong...and you told me first...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

i actually did like 20 times...first person to tell me was around 6:08 you arrived around 6:28...you could stop arguing and look also.

OH ok. I do see I was a close second. I was just the first one you replied to on that same page. I guess I deserved the snark more than the other one did when I actually asked what you thought of the video and what you had to add to it on top of just saying I could not watch it. Maybe that was what got you? Anyway, pointing out to me that I cannot read because someone already warned you pages again when mine is right there on the front page still makes my point that if you had read better you would know telling me that you had already been told was kind of silly since I had already told ya on the first page and you responded to me about it.

OK over it yet?
Now lets talk about your gas price picture.
See whats missing yet?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

like i said i just got a quick pic to prove you wrong but i obviously need to drive to my nearest gas station to take a pic to prove you wrong lol. and unless your MrSpad and have two accounts then i am wrong...and you told me first...

But your pic does not prove me wrong. Not even a little. Can you see why?

Oh and for someone who checked 20 times and needs to tell me about my reading skills it was Bocho or whatever that told you first.
Jesus this is stupid.
edit on 11-3-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join