It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Cover-up Of Obama Impeachment Exposed!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thisbseth
reply to post by LErickson

Well first off what I got from the video was that obama din get approval from congress to go into Syria. And someone's trying to impeach him because of it. I would like your thoughts because I'm not familiar with this and I would like to understand my fellow ATSers views to kind of help me understand. I know some of you don't like Alex jones or agree with him but I do. And I would like to get others views on this so I can make my own opinion regarding this issue thank you guys for not hanging me just yet lol and I look foreword to learning about what is going on.

Seth

Lets get you all caught up.

Our choice: Impeachment or dictatorship

www.wnd.com...

This week it was Secretary of Defense Panetta’s declaration before the Senate Armed Services Committee that he and President Obama look not to the Congress for authorization to bomb Syria but to NATO and the United Nations. This led to Rep. Walter Jones, R-N.C., introducing an official resolution calling for impeachment should Obama take offensive action based on Panetta’s policy statement, because it would violate the Constitution.

Well, really, folks: Is Obama’s disregard of the Constitution really news? No. He has done it so many times it doesn’t make news anymore. Democrats approve it and Republicans in Congress appear to accept it – not all Republicans, of course, but far too many.

The list of Obama’s constitutional violations is growing by the day and ought to be the topic of not only nightly news commentary but citizens’ town-hall meetings and protest rallies.

edit on 10-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I love how people are foolishly getting behind this bill as if it is an impeachment bill...it is not.

If anyone here actually bothered to pull their heads out, they would realise that what Rep Jones(R-NC) is attempting to put through is that from the point of passage of the Bill forward that, basically, any military action of any kind, unless it was a response to a direct threat, would have to be approved by Congress; any military action not approved by Congress being an impeachable offense from this point forward.

READ THE BILL people...
Understand how the system works.
No one is filing for the impeachment of the president.

It doesn't have any co-sponsors. It will not pass.

Republicans wouldn't cripple themselves as such with a confrontation with Iran looming, especially not in an election year.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by madhatr137

Will it pass? Probably not but this bill is in response to the Obama admin wanting to by pass Congress to engage in war via the UN or NATO. So if this bill passes (hypothetically) and in the future if any Pres, Obama or otherwise, goes to war without approval from Congress they can and will be impeached.. which they should be anyway, but I guess we need more bills to really hammer that law in.

H.CON.RES.107 -- Expressing the sense of Congress that the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress constitutes an impeachable high... (Introduced in House - IH)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Well first off what I got from the video was that obama din get approval from congress to go into Syria. And someone's trying to impeach him because of it. I would like your thoughts because I'm not familiar with this and I would like to understand my fellow ATSers views to kind of help me understand. I know some of you don't like Alex jones or agree with him but I do. And I would like to get others views on this so I can make my own opinion regarding this issue thank you guys for not hanging me just yet lol and I look foreword to learning about what is going on.

Seth

Lets get you all caught up.

So no description of what is in the video.
Another video posted with no description of what is in it or why it should be watched.
I cannot watch videos easily at the moment as many others on ATS are often quick to point out about themselves.
Considering the bill is not about impeachment and this is just a bunch of delusional frothing at the mouth with videos noone can describe including Alex I lie each time I open my mouth, it is documented, folks! Jones I will just leave it to the dogs to meander through mindlessly barking about what they wish it was about instead of what it is.
Thanks for the time wasters though.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

No, that video is not about impeachment............ read the article I posted below it, that's what the video is all about. Sorry if I didn't post a description, who knew you can't watch YouTube Lulz, and yes, the bill is about impeachment. I posted said bill in my first post and even copied it so you folks can read it.

But here's your description

WASHINGTON, March 7—Under question from Sen. Sessions at a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing today, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey indicated that "international permission," rather than Congressional approval, provided a 'legal basis' for military action by the United States.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

who knew you can't watch YouTube Lulz, and yes, the bill is about impeachment. I posted said bill in my first post and even copied it so you folks can read it.]

Anyone that read my asking the OP what was in their video and had half a brain and an understanding that not everyone online can watch videos should have surmised that perhaps describing what is in your video might go a long way to enlightening the audience you are trying to reach unless preaching to the choir is all this is about.
No, the bill is not about impeachment.
Have you read it?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

What if Obama really isn't a citizen and now that the investigation by a police station and experts proved the document false they are outing him so people dont catch on to the bigger picture which is voting is a joke and we elected an illegal present. I know i know the birther argument is retarded right but what if was right. If the public found out that he was an illegal president, there is no possible way the government didn't know or was involved at which point the whole house of cards tumbles down. Heres the scary part then who is our next president when obama is impeached Santorum ,Romney, Hilary Clinton lol not Ron Paul the only person in the damn race who make any sense or even understands whats happening with America right now. Or what if this is a way to cover over any news story about obama that we will hear about later. Our government does this all the time.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

What if Obama really isn't a citizen and now that the investigation by a police station and experts proved the document false

When did any of that happen?
There must be a thread about that on ATS aka birther depot.
Have a link because I think you just made allllllllllllllllllll that up.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

What if Obama really isn't a citizen and now that the investigation by a police station and experts proved the document false

Sorry the investigation by the sheriff into his BC
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-3-2012 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

Ps way to be a dick about it, yeah I made it all up in my head next time I will elaborate better sorry i got mixed up because it was done by a sheriff and said police station instead of posse of investigators
edit on 11-3-2012 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

who knew you can't watch YouTube Lulz, and yes, the bill is about impeachment. I posted said bill in my first post and even copied it so you folks can read it.]

Anyone that read my asking the OP what was in their video and had half a brain and an understanding that not everyone online can watch videos should have surmised that perhaps describing what is in your video might go a long way to enlightening the audience you are trying to reach unless preaching to the choir is all this is about.
No, the bill is not about impeachment.
Have you read it?

True, the OP could have done a better job constructing his thread, but life aint perfect and never is ATS or you. Get over it. Anyone with half a brain? Someones got a bug up their.... And yes the bill clearly is about impeachment. Have you read it or are we reading different bills? I've posted said bill.

112th CONGRESS

2d Session

H. CON. RES. 107

Expressing the sense of Congress that the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

March 7, 2012

Mr. JONES submitted the following concurrent resolution; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

CONCURRENT RESOLUTION

Expressing the sense of Congress that the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.

Whereas the cornerstone of the Republic is honoring Congress's exclusive power to declare war under article I, section 8, clause 11 of the Constitution: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved by the House of Representatives (the Senate concurring), That it is the sense of Congress that, except in response to an actual or imminent attack against the territory of the United States, the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress violates Congress's exclusive power to declare war under article I, section 8, clause 11 of the Constitution and therefore constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.

edit on 11-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

All I wanted was to find out what it was about. Thank u everyone who provided information and Videos for me I learned something new and I apologize that I couldn't provide information on the video cuz as I posted before I didn't understand it. That's why I created this post so I'd be able to understand. And with everyone's help I'm beginning to.

Seth

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Wait a minute... are you trolling? I think this guy is trolling, and he's a mad troll at that.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by madhatr137

You are right. It is not anything, but a warning of possible impeachment should the President cross the line and go to war without a Congress vote to support it. Given the Panetta statement, it was necessary to send the President a message that he better follow the law. It is H 107 Concurrent Resolution.

Even if the legislature ignores it. Obama got the message and people will raise bloody hell with him and their legislators if we get tossed into a new war.

I did a search on "Obama impeachment news." and found diddly squat. One standing website www.impeachobamacampaign.com... not relevant to the Panetta announcement
and an article "Tancredo: Impeachment Proceedings Against Obama Should Begin ASAP".

I had to search to find out who this Tancredo is, a former politician from Colorado. Former 3rd Party Presidential Candidate. Here's his story:

visiontoamerica.org...

So no politician feels like standing up to the President as this present moment? That is sad. They are afraid of him.

So almost zero news coverage? TPTB controls our media and has turned it into a propaganda machine.

I hope everyone here wrote their congressmen and even senators about this. Sitting on your apathy is going to get us into WW3.
edit on 3/11/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Sorry the investigation by the sheriff into his BC
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-3-2012 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

Ps way to be a dick about it, yeah I made it all up in my head next time I will elaborate better sorry i got mixed up because it was done by a sheriff and said police station instead of posse of investigators
edit on 11-3-2012 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

Nothing was proven false in that investigation so you must have meant something else.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

True, the OP could have done a better job constructing his thread, but life aint perfect and never is ATS or you. Get over it.

You mean by getting things correct? Yes, we all make mistakes but it is never too late to fix them.

Anyone with half a brain? Someones got a bug up their.... And yes the bill clearly is about impeachment. Have you read it or are we reading different bills? I've posted said bill.

Yes I have read it. It is not about impeaching Obama for anything he has done, it is about preventing him from doing it again.
You better read it again. Maybe highlight the part that stands out to you.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

All I wanted was to find out what it was about. Thank u everyone who provided information and Videos for me I learned something new and I apologize that I couldn't provide information on the video cuz as I posted before I didn't understand it. That's why I created this post so I'd be able to understand. And with everyone's help I'm beginning to.

Seth

Hey no problem. I can only ask people to at least give me one sentence that might give me a reason to try to watch their video so many times. That someone bothered to reply in the hopes of "further explaining" by just posting another video with also nothing so much as one sentence as to what it contained was what really got me. They knew better.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Wait a minute... are you trolling? I think this guy is trolling, and he's a mad troll at that.

Just questioning a post full of made up crap.
Denying ignorance and all.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Fersure. You are correct about at least putting information up that sums up a vid or post for those who cant see the vid and in the future I will def try and utilize that. But in all of the things posted I have seen/heard of a fee interesting things and opinions. I sure do love ATS

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

listen NEW member why don't you take it easy if this place truly denied ignorance you would have never been able to become a member! good day troll

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

investigation by a police station and experts proved the document false

What experts? What were their names?

we elected an illegal present.

You did? care too back that silly claim up with some facts?

I know i know the birther argument is retarded

The first correct thing you said!

who is our next president when obama is impeached

What makes you think Obama will be impeached?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join