It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Cover-up Of Obama Impeachment Exposed!

page: 1,
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
look at the video and see what you think.

www.liveleak.com...

edit on 10-3-2012 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

Mod Note:

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

edit on 12-3-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Not everyone can watch a video.

Second line.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The OP could have just gotten the video off Alex Jone's YT channel instead of LiveLeaks.

& here's more AJ talking about all this from a creek...

The only defense for the MSM is that this bill was introduced Wednesday, so we'll see if the MSM picks on this during the week.

Here's said bill, clicky for linky

Expressing the sense of Congress that the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.
Whereas the cornerstone of the Republic is honoring Congress's exclusive power to declare war under article I, section 8, clause 11 of the Constitution: Now, therefore, be it

Resolved by the House of Representatives (the Senate concurring), That it is the sense of Congress that, except in response to an actual or imminent attack against the territory of the United States, the use of offensive military force by a President without prior and clear authorization of an Act of Congress violates Congress's exclusive power to declare war under article I, section 8, clause 11 of the Constitution and therefore constitutes an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor under article II, section 4 of the Constitution.

edit on 10-3-2012 by Swills because: had my dates wrong

edit on 10-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I can't watch the video but I'm assuming it is about frdiay's PROPOSED bill?

Is it a coverup when the media doesn't report on the other hundreds of proposed bills?

People are reaching these days...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

The only defense for the MSM is that this bill was introduced Friday, so we'll see if the MSM picks on this during the week.
Everyone place your bets here! Bets only accepted in bitcoins!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I really wish SOMETHING horendously earth shattering would just happen already... Im getting tired of waiting for 2012 to dissapoint me with anything but 5 dollar gas overnight...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
doublepost. sorry
edit on 10-3-2012 by koder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

i was about to look at the video, but i saw that it came from info wars...i would never disrepect myself by looking at something like that!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Looks like I got my date wrong, the bill was introduced Wednesday, not Friday, so the MSM is behind the curve!

reply to post by LastProphet527

Don't be shy, it's nothing that over the top, although when is AJ not over the top. If you don't like him I will recommend this video for you

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Not to derail, but infowars does often have good stuff, if you pull it out of the spin he uses. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Sorry everyone for the noob like post I found it interesting and I botched my own post lol. Thanx to those who tried to fix my noobnes

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'd believe an official press release from the Government before I'd believe a damn word that Alex Jones says.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thisbseth
look at the video and see what you think.

www.liveleak.com...

edit on 10-3-2012 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

How about you tell us what you think.
What is in the video?
Why should it be watched?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
I'd believe an official press release from the Government before I'd believe a damn word that Alex Jones says.

Wait, so you don't think this bill was introduced last week? See my first post for link.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Is it a coverup when the media doesn't report on the other hundreds of proposed bills?

It's about impeaching the president, are there 100's of proposed bills about impeaching the president?, I think this one should be looked at and spoken about now If the news broke a story about a bill to extend the post office in rural area's I would be like Oh whoa that's a reach lmao.
edit on 10-3-2012 by hapablab because: hit enter too soon

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Yeah, no kidding. Getting an insignificant little old impeachment bill crammed down our throats would be so lame when there are so many more important things to dwell on. Think I'll run over to media matters and find out what really is important. Maybe Michelle changed her lipstick color!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Well first off what I got from the video was that obama din get approval from congress to go into Syria. And someone's trying to impeach him because of it. I would like your thoughts because I'm not familiar with this and I would like to understand my fellow ATSers views to kind of help me understand. I know some of you don't like Alex jones or agree with him but I do. And I would like to get others views on this so I can make my own opinion regarding this issue thank you guys for not hanging me just yet lol and I look foreword to learning about what is going on.

Seth

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

It's about impeaching the president, are there 100's of proposed bills about impeaching the president?, I think this one should be looked at and spoken about now If the news broke a story about a bill to extend the post office in rural area's I would be like Oh whoa that's a reach lmao.
edit on 10-3-2012 by hapablab because: hit enter too soon

True dat. And lets not forget how quick the MSM is to cover nonsense, for example the Casey Anthony trial. It's clear the MSM has an agenda and it isn't journalism. It's hilarious that they still won't mention the Wikileaks emails from Stratfor talking about OBL body not being buried at sea. The fact they are ignoring that gives the emails more validity, to me anyway. The MSM will cover absolute crap and nonsense but not these issues yet... Makes ya goooo Hmmmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I believe to simplify it that congress has finally gotten upset with Obama and woken up. Because he stepped on their powers and questioned their rights to govern for a change instead of just trampling the constitution and screwing the American people. Suxs when the shoe is on the other foot doesn't it boys.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

Here's a couple of stories about it that may help, Seth.
www.breitbart.com... ion

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like the President is wanting to be able to bypass approval from Congress for going to war which is an impeachable offense. Correct me if I got that wrong experts.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join