It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron paul wins virgin islands popular vote !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life
reply to post by ownbestenemy

We won the top two counties I believe. Also, there are undercover delegates that will ABSTAIN from voting in the first round for their bound candidate. As long as RP keeps getting delegates through this grassroots approach he is going to be hard to stop.

And that is fine. That is their right as a delegate to abstain. But winning a county or two doesn't equate to "gaining momentum". I need to take that back -- Ron Paul lost Clark County. He did however win Nye and another.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye Hahaha, you just can't make this up. You claim victory yet every CREDIBLE news source says Romney won. Face it, Paul and his campaign is an embarrassing flop which never had a chance.

Trolling is so 2007 captain obvious, I see what what you did there

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

I'm so proud of the Virgin Islands! I'm from St. Croix and totally believe in Ron Paul. I have to say I'm surprised but if this is his only win know that paradise has spoken.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Voting Ron Paul won't fix anything, since much of the populous is very uneducated, and scientifically illiterate.

We need a more informed public, because we wouldn't be voting for some of these horrible politicians in the first place.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
If there weren't election fraud ,Ron Paul would have won in many other states.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
If there weren't election fraud ,Ron Paul would have won in many other states.

Can you prove the election fraud? If so I would point you to the Secretary of State of the respective state that has fraud going on.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
check this website itself.There are several threads and sources related to it. Ron would have won the Iowa caucus with ease if it was not for election fraud.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Of course we can't, but there are more than enough questions and more than enough evidence to investigate.
Where there is smoke there is fire. I know an argument can be made that there wasn't and you are taking the technical stance, but sometimes common sense is the most important factor. You are smart, you know just as well as anyone else that it is likely there was fraud in several states, the most obvious and definite being Maine.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I guess they didn't think to fix the elections over there.

I wanted to say that the small town local elections were not rigged, but after this GOP vote in my county in VA, it was pretty obvious. In our small county we rounded up about 400 ppl to vote for ron paul, the poles were completely empty at each voting place. Everyone we knew was voting for ron paul, but yet the next day was Romney wins Shenandoah county!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
EL-OH-EL

Seriously? This is the type of news that Ron Paul supporters will rally behind?

YAY!! We won a territory.. but still managed to lose the same territory.

Ron Paul's supporters, for the most part are people with good intentions, but they are very, very delusional.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
click here to sign a petition to end GOP election fraud aimed at Ron Paul:

www.ipetitions.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duce3000
Voting Ron Paul won't fix anything, since much of the populous is very uneducated, and scientifically illiterate.

We need a more informed public, because we wouldn't be voting for some of these horrible politicians in the first place.

Exactly. The populace is so dumbed down it's ridiculous. This is all by design.

And it is laughable that his supporters carry on about this man as if he is some kind of Messiah that is flawless. He is not. Some of his views were highly questionable. That said, I have more respect for him as a politician than I would Obama or the rest of these frauds that people believe care about their interests.

Ron Paul is a member of a corrupt political party that serves the elite, why any of his followers expected something miraculous to happen is beyond me. He was there just to satiate the fringe right wing just enough for the other candidates to sweep up the votes of the ignorant racists and religious nuts that pollute this country.

Now the Paulers realize that their vote is worthless, and they have no voice. Welcome to 2012.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

www.ipetitions.com...

This is a waste of time. The establishment wants their servants Romney or Santorum to take the nomination just to continue the game and illusion of "choice"

You can choose not to participate in this exercise in futility.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

I can't see how something that takes about 10 seconds is a huge waste of time... it took longer for you to write about how it's a waste than it woulda taken you to sign the thing and try and stand up to corruption.

YOU may want to waste your time deriding people who are at least TRYING to say enough is enough, I'D rather "waste" mine trying to fix things...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Good sir, petitions do nothing.

The people who dictate this country scoff at meaningless gestures like petitions.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

That's obviously just your opinion. Many petitions have accomplished much... just because you want everyone to be a slave and give up doesn't mean that's the right course of action...

Tell you what though... if you're all about rolling over, start by not responding to this thread...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ron Paul Wins U.S. Virgin Islands Caucus
www.youtube.com...

thank you

namaste

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sippy Cup
reply to post by Dance4Life

I believe in Ron Paul, and I know he is the right person to lead this country, even though it’s a complete wreck, he wants to fix it.
Will it happen, will he be the one to take on the burden? I don’t know

I know though I will continue to believe in him.

What I can't seem to understand is how Ron Paul as President will fix any of the country's problems. If his own party is not rallying around him for the win, then where will he get the Congressional support to actually make his ideas and proposed changes a reality? Similar to Obama, he would spend his entire presidency deadlocked with Congress.

Paul's supporters are entitled to be enthusiastic, but it seems somewhat misleading to go around saying he can "lead" the country when he has hardly any support from his peers.

I don't want to vote for an IDEA man, I want to vote for someone who knows how to get it done. If someone can show me how he plans to convince Congress to do what he wants, I might consider voting for him.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious

www.ipetitions.com...

Posts like this are the reason people laugh at Paul. What will a obscure petition do against the big bad "NWO"?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

He won the delegate battle in Clark county. That is all that matters now apparently to the media (see Virgin Islands). Of course they conveniently left this out of the discussion.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join