It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brietbart vid Professor that Obama supported wrote "SPACE TRADERS"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
So whilst meandering through the hodgepodge of my rare yet monthly or so visit to GLP.. I find somoen posting a video about "black people taken by space aliens"... so thought it was an amusing concept so I clickered and found they'd posted this video...

the video is a made for tv, all star cast, short film .. 30 min~ long one of three in a "Twilight Zone-esque" manner of presentation...

I found the subject matter (described below) amusing..
...so I went to investigate the credits of the film ...
(as i'm ALL ABOUT looking at Hollywood productions from a predictive-programming point of view with D.O.D CIA tie-ins to script overseeing etc...)..

And I find the writer of this Episode "Space Traders" (1 of 3) is a "Derrick Bell"...
link to IMDB Cosmic Slop Page
Link to IMDB Derrick Bell page
AND.... Link to Wikipedia Derrick Bell page...
and I quote...

In popular media:
His short story "The Space Traders" was adapted in 1994 by director Reginald Hudlin and writer Trey Ellis. It aired on HBO as the leading segment of a three-part television anthology entitled Cosmic Slop, which focused on minority centric Science Fiction. In March 2012, Bell became the target of conservative media, including Breitbart.com and Sean Hannity, in an attempt to attack President Barack Obama. The attacks focused on a 1988 video of Obama introducing Bell at a Harvard protest.[9]

I thought this information strikingly relevant to what should be posted and spread to the curious minds of the ATS world.
ENJOY the video.. it's eye opening.... it's about aliens coming to earth and offering Utopian technological solutions in exchange for all the black people to be taken by them ....
edit on 3/10/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Resist the urge to ever go back to GLP. EVER! Nothing good will ever come from it.

join