It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior citizen torture to near death in the LA County jail for selling raw milk

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I don't have an issue with raw milk, though I personally think its gambling with your health.
What I do have an issue with is con-artists making a profit off selling untruths about anything.
I don't care if the topic is Chamtrails, 911, Raw Milk, whatever...

People who take advantage of others by giving out bad product, false information, misleading propaganda, you name it, make me sick. The internet has become a haven for many of these shysters.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by marg6043

I don't have an issue with raw milk, though I personally think its gambling with your health.
What I do have an issue with is con-artists making a profit off selling untruths about anything.
I don't care if the topic is Chamtrails, 911, Raw Milk, whatever...

People who take advantage of others by giving out bad product, false information, misleading propaganda, you name it, make me sick. The internet has become a haven for many of these shysters.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Ooooh Defcon5. You have NO IDEA how much I would love for you to start another thread so that we could have that discussion (which would be OT here).

People exaggerating the benefits of goods is as old as the practice of trading goods, and really we should all be used to it by now. (Stop nodding if you've ever bought anything from Ronco or a ShamWow). Anyway, usually the worst consequence you will suffer from those shysters is wasting your money.

It's the people and companies who are not telling us things we should know about their goods and products that are making us sick and slowly killing many of us. In other words, your ire should be (IMHO) directed at the keepers of the dangerous secrets, not the snake oil and used car sellers.

The ones who are hiding things from us are much, much worse than the ones who exaggerate and hype.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by Dragoon01
You must not know any LEO's who actually deal with people.

Actually I know A LOT of LEO's. Three of whom I have known for well over 20 years. Two are Sheriff Department Road Deputies and training officers. I know a very large number of DOC officers through my friend that I mention above. I also was friends with him when he went through the police academy, and we used to all go out clubbing together after they were done with school and their internships every weekend night, so you can add about 10 more local police officers to that list. On top of that, the office manager at my work is a retired State Prosecutor from the State Attorneys Office.

Out of that list the only one that knew about the “Sovereign” movement, without hearing about it through me, was the State Prosecutor.

When the topic came up between me and that person, I was basically told that it was BS, don't try it. It was explained to me that its bogus internet law, and that it does not stand up in court. They were aware of it from peoples attempts to use “Sovereignty” for the purpose of tax evasion. I was straight out told that they had prosecuted a number of those cases personally, and that they only ever win if the person is listed as being legally insane. I was also told that it spreads on the internet as being true because it takes them so many years to “catch up with, and prosecute” those involved with it. This leads people to think that it actually works, but its simply not true. There is TONS of case law that disprove both the “Sovereignty” movement, and your ability commit “Tax Evasion”.

Many of the biggest proponents of both “tax evasion” and “Sovereignty” here on ATS seem to have fallen silent over the years, and I have to wonder if they are actually sitting behind bars somewhere today as we speak. I guess that it would be pretty hard for them to print retractions or warnings to us from prison.

I mean, seriously think here folks...
One of the biggest “proofs” that the “Sovereign” movement uses is that the USA is incorporated under the UCC, thereby making you a “corporate asset” and allowing them to supposedly enact justice on you, right?

Well... The truth is that the UCC has only existed since 1952, and in case no one in the sovereign movement noticed it, we've been enacting justice on folks since back when the US was nothing more then a Colony...

Originally posted by Dragoon01
He did not sell tainted products.
He did not force anyone to pay for his services.

Yes, he did both of those things, which is why he was raided, shut down, and imprisoned.

With all due respect your reading comprehension skills need to be brushed up on.
NO ONE is making any claims about the "sovreign" movement being accurate.
The LEO's asked the man if he was a memeber of this movement in order to label him as a kook.
Thats all, thats the entire reason for that line of questioning. He is not a member of this movement therefore they droped it. He didnt say that they asked him if he was a sovreign because they thought it was some legitimate line of defense. They were asking him that question to slander him. Your either really obtuse or you are attempting to strawman this thread.

The products this man sold were not tainted, your statement is FALSE. No testing has proven that he sold milk with harmefull viruses or bacteria.
He did not FORCE anyone to pay for his services, your statement is FALSE. He charged his customers a fee to be a member. Costco does the same thing. That charge however was not extracted at the point of a gun his customers came to shop and paid the fee of their own free will. No FORCE was involved.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
re the debate about the quality of organic raw milk

to proponents of pasturization:

Though raw milk is highly-regulated or even banned in much of the western world, members of the British royal family consume the purportedly unsafe dairy product. If raw milk is safe enough for Queen Elizabeth II, then why is it inaccessible for so many of her constituents?

Raw milk was the only form of milk the world knew until pasteurization was developed in the late 1890′s to eliminate harmful bacteria. Pasteurization can prevent diseases tuberculosis and scarlet fever; it can eliminate salmonella and e. coli. But with the good can also come the bad, according to raw milk advocates. Much of the natural health properties contained in milk can be eliminated in the pasteurization process. In fact, most people suffering from lactose intolerance wouldn’t have a problem consuming raw milk.

But, even though raw milk can have a higher nutritional value, it can still spread disease and contain harmful bacteria. Not so fast, claim raw milk proponents – with proper humane and hygienic treatment, the risk of disease in cows is minimal
www.care2.com...

Queen Elizabeth drinks her milk raw. She reportedly thinks so highly of unpasteurized milk that, when her grandsons Princes William and Harry were students at Eton, she instructed herdsman Adrian Tomlinson to bottle up raw milk from her Windsor herd and deliver it to them at school.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

ought they not throw that dude in jail

edit on 13-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragoon01

as you will find if you go to the "PROOF" links posted by Chad:
www.thecompletepatient.com...
(excellent research skills there Chad I will say that...I mean that honestly right or wrong)

the ALLEGED charge is his bail was obtained illegally because the sale of raw milk is illegal
all of this has yet to be proved

i didn't see sovreign citizen amoungest the charges

they show NO evidence of tainted milk, or sick consumers in the CHARGE sheet pdf he posted as proof the man was quilty.
the man is out on BAIL, this only happens pre trial
the charge sheet only shows he is ACCUSED of violating burrocraptic regulations

one would expect jurisprudence to prevail before punishment and not after

that is the increasing trend that has us pro raw milk folks fuming the most

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

This snippet is of significance:

with proper humane and hygienic treatment, the risk of disease in cows is minimal

Since Stewart allegedly made customers sign an agreement stating that they "completely reject all governmental sanitation standards for food storage and display"

Basically he made them sign a waiver so they couldn't sue him if they got sick from consuming his unsanitary produce.

What a guy!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
he gave them the choice up front!
thats dishonest?
all it shows his customers are VOLENTARY and aware of risk

you sign a similar waiver when you go to a stable to ride a horse, or go bungy jumping too

that waiver is meaningless without proper wording and compliance with applicable state law.

www.eqgroup.com...
(legalese courtecy of an insurance company website)
keep in mind this is the same government that allows Depleted uranium and aspertame and vioxx and who gave the troops gulf war disease

PS are any of said customers claiming sickness or suing him?

PPS have you seen the pink slime thread?
how many get sick from federally inspected food at the suppermarkets?
do recall walkerton in ontario canada where a bunch of people died from ecoli from drinking inspected water, and did you see my link re the queen above?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
also
My mother was one of the first women in Canada to graduate Guelph as a DOCTOR of Veterinary Medicine
guess what they put in the coffee and on the cereal at her house?
( she even uses it to make an Irish cream knock off with maple sugar from trees in the back yard too)

raw unpasturized Goats milk right from the goat to the table....ewe!

(actually yum!
)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Look my contention isn't with him selling raw milk, although he seems to refuse to comply with sanitation laws (see above) that every other food and beverage vendor has to comply with.

My contention is that from the get go Mike Adams has been saying that Stewart's only crime was selling raw milk.

This is a straight up lie, since it's not illegal to sell raw milk in Los Angeles.

So, from the get go he is misleading people who read his story.

Stewart brought this upon himself, he had the opportunity to sort out his permits when he finally got his closure notice after 5-6 years of operating and the state, according to the bail document appeared to be willing to let it slide, yet he wasn't interested in that and well... You mess with the bull you get the horns.

You know what the cops are like when you commit a crime, they throw everything at you that they can, his income is believed to be illegally obtained, fair enough that they tried to prevent him from posting bail with it, it would be like letting a bank robber post bail with the money he stole.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Stewart will come out of this with egg in his face, I just hope Mike cops some if it too.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

sure and you presented an excellent debate too Chad

Lets wait for the proof after the trial

out of respect, Id betcha a beer on the outcome too if you were local.

Ps my mother the DVM..she is up on the sciece too like I said
she does it straight up too amd expresses a complete lack of respect for the beaurocracy
well she has zero leftovers

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
did i mention goat tastes like mild lamb
and with mint from behind the house...
she names them after royalty and prime ministers

bit of a rebel gal
ooops off topic sort of

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Goats cheese is becoming quite popular here, haven't tried it yet though.

Do remember trying to milk a goat once, was difficult and she kept staring at me like goats do, was awkward for us both

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

So your saying adults don't have the good sense to regulate themselves?I should trust the government with my health?It takes me hours in the grocery store to buy food that isn't full of chemicals and garbage we shouldn't be eating.I have to buy water that isn't full of flouride and god knows what else.Yeah they're really protecting us.

Where are the government officials and regulations when products I purchase break down within a year of buying?Exactly who are they protecting?It's always buyer beware,regardless of what the government officials do.

The way I see it the government has its hands in too much,driving small buisnesses into the ground with all of the red tape,rules and regulations.Back in the day people did just fine without government officials sticking here nose into everything.People regulated themselves.

can you imagine telling someone I did time for selling raw milk?it's absurd,not only absurd it is criminal and another way of controlling everything.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Goats cheese is becoming quite popular here, haven't tried it yet though.

Do remember trying to milk a goat once, was difficult and she kept staring at me like goats do, was awkward for us both

yeah and if you try to get instruction from a book while near the goats
the goat will bite the book

still we found they like to stand on the picnic table and just gaze around so thats often where they get milked
took me a while to get my courage up to drink the milk so I started with in the coffee, then a class from the fridge
same as my first canadian fosters lager lol,,well except the coffee part

the old gal is fussy about strile and clean and being a vet the goats are very closely watched
I really do think the best for all in the OP would be cooperation...put the guns down etc.

vets especially older ones know a lot about stuff
I think if the burrocraps would let the vets and the farmers and the IRS work it all would be fine.

you have to check the expirey dates on dairy carefully in convenience stores so the same care must go into all food in the fridge....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
In this days of law frivolous law sues I will be one of those that will make anybody buy my goods organic or not sign waivers. Somebody is out there trying to make a buck or two.

Specially when I was summon to court a few years back after somebody hit me in the back of my car while talking on his cell phone and driving with five children in the car.

He tried to sue me claiming that I stopped in the middle of the road.
that is how this country is this days.

The judge just looked at him like he was crazy.

So far only opinions that raw milk is bad for you is all I am getting fueled by the corporate media and propaganda of manufactures in this country.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Dragoon01

as you will find if you go to the "PROOF" links posted by Chad:
www.thecompletepatient.com...
(excellent research skills there Chad I will say that...I mean that honestly right or wrong)

the ALLEGED charge is his bail was obtained illegally because the sale of raw milk is illegal
all of this has yet to be proved

i didn't see sovreign citizen amoungest the charges

they show NO evidence of tainted milk, or sick consumers in the CHARGE sheet pdf he posted as proof the man was quilty.
the man is out on BAIL, this only happens pre trial
the charge sheet only shows he is ACCUSED of violating burrocraptic regulations

one would expect jurisprudence to prevail before punishment and not after

that is the increasing trend that has us pro raw milk folks fuming the most

Yes the only one making any swill about the "SC" nonsense if defcon5. This all boils down to a man who dared to not get the daddy governments approval to sell a product. He is not following all the rules that other dairies are being forced to follow (and thus spend untold amounts of money implementing). He has an "unfair" advantage.
One also wonders if his unlicensed operation was charging the approved price for milk that the dairy farmers set?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
one well established way to increase the asking price of a thing is to make the thing illegal

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
If there was any real law enforcement left in this country, those making the comments would be hunted down and prosecuted; but they're too busy running guns, seizing raw milk from the Amish, and feeling up grandma at the airport.

Some of you are STILL believing the LIES that the TPTB LOVE you and want you to live happily ever after... If this is YOU raise your hand and continue reading and PLEASE for your own sake WATCH the video below!:

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religions destroy spirituality." ~ Michael Ellner

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
no

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join