It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior citizen torture to near death in the LA County jail for selling raw milk

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yes, this happen in the US no some communist country or developing country without human rights or laws. This happen in our own state of California.

His crime, selling raw milk as a milkman, he was torture with not due process, no access to lawyers, family or any kind of human rights, if this happen to a born US American citizens in our own nation it could happen to any of us at any given time, America the great is now for some Americans a nighmare.

NaturalNews exclusive report, please credit with link. NaturalNews can now report that 65-year-old senior citizen James Stewart, a raw milk farmer with no criminal history, was nearly tortured to death in the LA County jail this past week. He survived a "week of torturous Hell" at the hands of LA County jail keepers who subjected him to starvation, sleep deprivation, hypothermia, loss of blood circulation to extremities, verbal intimidation, involuntary medical testing and even subjected him to over 30 hours of raw biological sewage filth containing dangerous pathogens.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

This is no a hoax, so far all the information I have gotten is reliable and the story now finally in the hands of Amnesty International, ACLU to intervene and investigate the allegations.

That audio recording, which has been released by Adams into the public domain for the purpose of widespread copying and sharing, is available for download at the link above.

The video of the whole account can be found here,

www.youtube.com...

Several government offices were contacted also and Presidential candidate Ron Paul.

This true story of jaw-dropping dehumanization and torture -- conducted in total violation of state law as well as the Geneva Convention for prisoners of war -- is told in an exclusive audio interview recorded today between Mike Adams and James Stewart.

No even prisoners of war are torture this way under Geneva convention, if this story is truly real we got some scandal about to brake in In California in the coming week.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
While I find this hard to believe and naturalnews reporting doesn't help the cause, if it is true then it's time for the people to take action.

A small part of me does believe that it is possible. 1 year ago, no. Today, nothing surprises me when I see what's happening to the US.

I wasn't there so I have only HIS story of what happened. One side tells me that the authorities are on a rampage throughout the US and ignoring rights, freedoms and their fellow citizens.

The other side of me is suspicious of him authoring a book and maybe he's blowing it all out of proportion. After everything that's happened to him, he's broke.

I did hear in the video that he was questioned as to whether or not he is a "Sovereign" and this could lend more credibility to his story.

As always, we wait and see...

Peace

edit on 10-3-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The Las Vegas Holding, is Just as Bad.

They really have a power trip problem. Our country is dead.

We made the rules and we broke them, just like smallpox blankets to the natives of this land.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

the bail amount set for James ($1 million) and the torture to which he was subjected clearly indicate that James Stewart is a political prisoner of the State of California, which has decided to spend millions of dollars in taxpayer money to target and incarcerate a senior citizen farmer.(By comparison, bail for alleged child rapist and sex pimp Jerry Sandusky, former Penn State sports coach, was only set at $100,000 and was unsecured!) Learn more

Interesting rapeing a child is a lesser crime then selling milk. And people call me crazy for thinking the world is gonna end. Btw Good job finding this OP even tho it's disgusting. Hopefully the man gets a huge settlement from these monsters.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm listening too it, an he is telling the truth, he is very up front, detail oriented and shaken, it is clearly traumatic what he is sharing.

The tag on the sovereign, their new category for terrorist, to try and make an example of a farmer who is NOT going to comply with Codex, is very clear, and people need to start supporing one another, standing up for one another, and believing one another. This case, his voice, his answers, is 100% clear.

Just makes me furious this occurred. I would not have responded the same way, so they would have killed me. Because I would have been flipping out in there and performing citizens arrests on them for facism and telling them I will never comply to their rules, to NWO, or to Codex, and We The People Will Win and THEN I would have said they were NOT men and that their grandmothers and matriarchs are looking at them with absolute SHAME and they have SHAMED their lineage, their matriarchs, their nation and SHAME ON THEM!

They would have killed me and I would never shut up.

I renounce and denounce their system, their slavery, their behavior, the governments of all nations, their wars, their poisons, and their stealing peoples resource. They owe everyone their full right to their homes, food, heritage seeds and living, so over a million dollars per person. People say, you think its owed to you. Everything, all the earth and its resources belongs to everyone equally and whoever steals it and then charges you is a criminal, and yes they owe. I renounce it underscored to infinity and beyond

No Slaves Allowed! They need jail time for their crimes against humanity. Shame on All of them!

If they ever show, I will tell them This is Citizens Arrest So Come Along Peacefully!

edit on 10-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Remeber people you can not distribute raw milk/diary to people who actually own the cows/goats the produce has come from......so remeber if you milk your own goat make sure you get a permit to drink your own raw milk ..just in case..and never share with family and neighbours ..then you'll be fine.

list of previous Government Raids on Small Farms and Organic food buying clubs
www.farmfoodvoicesdc.com...

Here's a link for MSM reporting:
www.forbes.com...

And Washington Times reporting:
"No health issues nor complaints have ever been filed against the club, and raw milk is legal in California. The issue stems from members of the club entering into a “herdshare arrangement” in which they paid a local farmer to board and milk their dairy goats. California authorities deny the legal legitimacy of herdshare arrangements, stating that such herdshares are unlicensed dairies.

Although in other cases, herdshares have been given non-judicial cease-and-desist orders, in this case, those involved were arrested with bail set at between $60,000 and $123,000 and without the option of using bail bonds."

communities.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm also going to make sure when I have land that we have our own raw milk and share it too.

Also, good for him to have the raw milk. K2 and activator X. Say goodbye to your need for expensive denistry and osteoporisis. In Canada our criminal leaders made K2 illegal supplement. I know where to get it from though but I think its time to tell them they don't dictate to me anything and make sure they shut up, sit down and back off. That is what we need to tell all of them.

I find it really amusing htat these police officers are paid for by the tax payers who they are abusing.

I would be writing to the MLA and telling them that unless they turn this all around ASAP, and bring out all these illegal criminal bills to be burnt and step down we're going to get a movement to ensure no one ever pays their salaries, no one give them the time of day, no one ever complies with their crimes and stand up for each other.

Never ever take any from of crap from any of them, not even once. One issue is One issue too many. Action, getting really upset and in their faces is needed.

edit on 10-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

app4.lasd.org... 5926820&jsessionid=f030e76880b6eb52df96482ae3c65194d3aa

This information is public records off of the LASD inmate information center - booking details. The link is above. All that may be required is to enter a non-robot alpha image to view the public information. The public record data is not copywrite material. So, here is the public booking info from the LA County inmate information:

(The last name is spelled differently)

Booking No.: 3071517 Last Name: STEWARD First Name: JAMES Middle Name:

Sex: M Race: W Date Of Birth: 07/26/1947 Age: 64 Hair: BRO Eyes: BLU Height: 601 Weight: 190

Charge Level: F (Felony)

ARREST
Arrest Date: 03/02/2012 Arrest Time: 1040 Arrest Agency: 9023 Agency Description: SUPR CRT-CLARA SHORTRIDGE FOLTZ (CJ

Date Booked: 03/02/2012 Time Booked: 1109 Booking Location: M30 Location Description: CRT - LOS ANGELES MUNI DIV 30

BAIL
Total Bail Amount: 0 Total Hold Bail Amount: 1,000,000.00 Grand Total: 1,000,000.00

HOUSING LOCATION
Housing Location: -

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 03/04/2012 Assigned Time: 2352 Visitor Status: N

Facility:
Address: City:

Public Visiting Guidelines

For County facility visiting hours, Please call (213) 473-6080 at Inmate Information Center.

Sometimes, I think the Zombies are already here, they just aren't covered in bloody rags with their teeth gnashing, so we're all thinking we're still a bit safe when in reality, the Zombies are already here. But like wolves in sheeps clothing, they commit their evil acts in plain sight while the sheeples walk on by.

edit on 11-3-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
the mother of all wars was the war on alcohol - prohibition
look at who made large from that
but there wasn't all that many people who drank that one substance, but it was a good start

then came the daughter of all wars the war on drugs
there are many kinds of drugs and so a much bigger field of endeavor
they made extra large from that

now we are entering the grand daughter of all wars the war on NUTRITION
well that covers just about everyone.
this time they intend to make it all

funny the cream of england I read drinks ONLY raw organic milk, nothing but the best for her and her spawn.
butter subjects aren't allowed to have that...no
they are left to eat caca...

Queen Elizabeth drinks her milk raw. She reportedly thinks so highly of unpasteurized milk that, when her grandsons Princes William and Harry were students at Eton, she instructed herdsman Adrian Tomlinson to bottle up raw milk from her Windsor herd and deliver it to them at school.

Canadians, however, are not permitted to emulate their head of state. Raw milk cannot legally be sold in Canada, except into government-authorized “supply management” cartels, where it goes to be pasteurized. Only those who happen to own their own cow can legally consume raw milk

www.theglobeandmail.com...

so regardless, the OP's story appears likely, if not exactly true this time, the next time it will be
like they don't call it torture..no..they call it pain compliance
If true, I wonder what those cops are drinking....
oh silly me, KOOLAID would be my first guess

edit on 11-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Its like the way they took down the Sioux nation
(aside fom slaughtering the women and children at the little big horn)
they weren't doing so good at fighting them
so
they starved them by killing several million buffalo from the train
no buffalo milk for you sioux

made way for the cows too

Like I have pointed out on many threads: raw milk producers are considered terrorists.
like the sioux, the palistinians, the iranians...they must get SWATed
I hope this comment isn't off topic...its about history repeating

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around the rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often the tyrants will and always is when it violates the rights of the individual." -Thomas Jefferson

Governments are instituted to insure and protect the rights of individuals. Our government has become destructive to its purpose and destructive to the people of this nation. When any government takes on the ideology that they can dictate to its citizens what they are allowed to ingest, think, say, and believe then that government has become tyrannical and its citizens are no longer free but are instead subjects of the state.

The OP has presented another proof of the abuses perpetrated upon the citizens of this country by those entrusted with securing our liberty. It is now time for a change in our government, if the people hesitate much longer we will be so oppressed that we will lose the most important right we possess, that is the god given right to be the masters of our free will.

When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sorry, I'm not buying this story, there's more to it then is being told.
Of course he is going to cry foul, and list all sorts of supposed abuses because he got in a heap of trouble. It's also not illegal to sell raw milk in California, as long as you follow their rather simple guidelines for doing so:

Raw milk sales California law.
Grade A raw milk is market milk which conforms to all the following minimum requirements:
(a)The health of the cows and goats shall be determined at least once in two months by an official representative of an approved milk inspection service, or a milk inspection service which is established by the director.
(b)It shall be produced on dairy farms that score not less than 85 percent on the dairy farm scorecard.
(c)It shall be cooled immediately after being drawn from the cow or goat to 50 degrees Fahrenheit or less, and so maintained until delivered to the consumer, at which time it shall contain not more than 15,000 bacteria per milliliter.

Seems pretty simple to me...

If he does not want to do simple things like proving his cows are healthy, getting the proper license, proving that its immediately refrigerated, then you really don't want to be drinking anything this guy is selling anyway.

Now lets look at WHY he was treated the way he was, shall we?
Lets do what I like to call “reading between the lines”...

Ventura County Jail
JM: Which types of inmates were housed in the different blocks?
Ford: The inmates are broken into various groups. General Population is where most inmates go, you are considered OK if you are in the segment. NO enemies, no threat of suicide or mental disorders. They also have red band which is for inmates who have attacked other inmates or officers and are required to remain in a segregated area.

the application of a red arm band tells us that he was resisting the officers, and got himself listed as combative. This would also explain the shackling and being shackled to the bench. Officer are allowed to shackle unruly inmates to a bench or chair that is extremely uncomfortable, as a sort of punishment for their behavior.

Why would they let him sit in raw sewage for hours?
Well that's simple, he obviously made it. Prison guards are not babysitters, nurses, caregivers, etc... They are prison guards. They are not required to clean up a mess that you made in your cell, or on yourself. They will also not make a trusty come in and clean up a mess you made while misbehaving. If he flushed something down his toilet to cause it to back-up into his cell, then that’s his mess, and they will happily hand him something to clean up his own mess, or let him wallow in it.

Yeah, right, I'm sure this guy was sitting in there like a total angel after being, in his personal opinion, arrested for something he felt was not criminal...

But the facts are that distributing foodstuffs of questionable quality, for money, is a crime. This is to prevent guys like this handing out milk they know is bad, or from sickly cows, because they want to make money off folks. Last time I checked it was a Felony to distribute tainted or "unfit for human consumption" food, and this is not the first time this guy has been raided and arrested. That makes him a repeat felon. If he keeps it up, he's going to end up behind bars for a VERY long stay.

One more thing...

• How he was interrogated by deputies and accused of being a "sovereign," then branded with a red arm band (Nazi-style) to falsely indicate that he was a danger to the general population

Uhm.. The police would not “brand” someone as being a sovereign, as there is no such thing in real law. It's a BS conspiracy law theory:

Idiot Legal Arguments
Pretending to be a “sovereign
Claiming to be a sovereign: Goode v. Foster (D Kan unpub 10/21/96); similarly Valldejull v. Social Security Admin (ND Fla unpub 12/20/94) 75 AFTR2d 607, CCH Unempl.Ins.Rep. para 14368B ("that he is not a citizen of the Federal United States but a natural sovereign citizen of the United States not subject to the Social Security system");

Lots of case law there showing that there is no such thing as a sovereign, and that the whole concept is complete, unadulterated BS. Of course this guy knows his target audience is CT'ers so he is going to throw that out there like it really happened. If anyone brought up being a “Sovereign”, I guarantee that it was him, not the officers, right before he learned the hard way that there is no such thing, and the police could really care less if you think you're sovereign or not.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I will be following the story as it developed, at the beginning I could not believe it, but then taking into consideration that I have been around in my neck of the woods that have "plenty of dairy" farms for raw milk so I don't have to travel to Florida for it I am starting to see how the corporate dictatorship is working in our nation.

I found out by the local dairy farms that if they are caught selling raw milk on the side beside selling for major milk producers they are drop from their contracts.

I also happen to talk with a man I met while serving in jury duty at our county that happen to own one of the dairy farm that if they are to sell raw milk they lose more money that they make due to the strict laws, permits and hazards by the FDA in the name of safety inspection while selling milk for big manufactures the laws, permits and inspections are more easy on them.

Then again I wonder what in the heck this means, it means that while cows are inspected all the way to the arse for raw milk, for mass production of manufactured milk they are not.

So what is more safety raw milk of the manufacture crap we buy in the stores

This also goes for meat and poultry as I also research on the organic brand in our local store, while is not strict inspections on big manufactures of meat processers is a big deal when it comes to organic.

And now various states are going to follow Iowa gag law to keep us from finding out how their meat is processed meaning we could be getting meat from death cows and chickens and never find out because it will be against the law

Been the story truth or not we have to wake up and see what is going on in this nation with the food supplies that are controlled by manufactures, I call it crap and now I am more and more against buying anything produce by big manufactures

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

As an adult human you really shouldn't be drinking milk anyway. It's not really intended for adults to consume, it's pretty hard on your digestion, and it does not break down easily. This is why if you drink too much of it you'll get sick.

Why anyone would want to drink raw milk, considering the disease that it can potentially carry, is beyond me? But I suppose that its just like conspiracy theory law, where people just have to believe that if the government is preventing them from doing something, then it MUST be the greatest thing that can ever be done, no matter if it true or based on lies, peoples delusions, and/or half-truths.

Obviously, due to the risks of dealing with unpasteurized milk, the government is going to make farmers dealing with it jump through very strict regulatory hoops as to how much contamination it's exposed too. It has nothing to do with making money for big business, and everything to do with keeping the bacteria counts low.

After reading this, hopefully you'll stop drinking that crap, and listening to these conspiracy theories regarding raw milk:

Health Benefits, Risks, and Regulations of Raw and Pasteurized Milk
Raw milk has been, and continues to be, a staple
in the epidemiological literature; it has been linked
to campylobacteriosis, salmonellosis, tuberculosis,
brucellosis, hemorrhagic colitis, Brainerd diarrhea,
Q fever, listeriosis, yersiniosis, and toxoplasmosis
to name a few (Plotter, 2002). Outbreaks associated
with the consumption of raw milk routinely occur
every year.

In 1995, the Center for Food Safety and
Applied Nutrition and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
published guidelines that established a
list of pathogen organisms transmitted through raw
milk and milk products, such as Salmonella spp.,
Staphyloccocus aureus, Campylobacter jejuni, Yersina
enterocolitica, Listeria monocytogenes, Escherichia
coli (both enterotoxic and enteropathic), E. coli 0157:
H7, Shigella spp., Streptococcus spp., and Hepatitis A
virus. Among the fifty states and Puerto Rico, twentyfour
states, including Ohio, do not permit the sale of
raw milk directly to the consumer.

Twenty-seven states permit the sale of raw milk for human
consumption either at the farm where produced, in retail
outlet, or through cow-share agreements. Twenty-nine states
have recorded foodborne outbreaks traceable to raw
milk consumption (NASDA, 2004)...

Scientific research has shown that the detrimental
effects of pasteurization on the nutritional and physiological
values of milk are negligible considering the
safety benefits in regards to consumers’ health.

I'm sure that you never hear about these side effects of drinking raw milk form the guys who are out there pawning this stuff off on you though.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

No Deaths in 38 Years From This Raw Food -- So Why is it Condemned?

articles.mercola.com...

we drank raw milk for a long....long long looooooong time and did just fine
look at all the people who die of e coli anyway ...in all sorts of heavily regulated food industries.
stretoccocus?...common as dirt
hep? well seems they give that out in vaccines

people actually die from un killable infections they get in hospitals
guess we should ban those too?

don't forget to Wash your chickens
and thoroughly cook your burghers

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

insupport of my above post

The Rise of Pasteurized Milk
McAfee explains the early history of pasteurization, which began around 1893 with parboiling. Prior to that, people had brought their cows with them as they settled into cities, and the conditions under which the milk was produced were deplorable.

"In 1812 there was a blockade against Jamaica. We couldn't get rum in the United States and we wanted our rum. So these brewery/distillery dairies started to pop up in Boston, New York, Philadelphia, and Chicago. Distiller's grains were fed to cows that had been brought into the city with the city dwellers. It was a cheap feed and the cows would produce milk, but the problem was that cows had never eaten distiller's swill [mostly grains] before … It changed their gut physiology.

They didn't have flushing toilets, no hot water, no chlorine… The cows were milked by hand and [the people] were… carrying tuberculosis, brucellosis. Typhoid was rampant.

On a cold morning people would put their feet in the milk to keep warm when they milked the cow. Filthy conditions!… Fifty percent of the people who drank the swill milk died… In fact it was called 'the milk problem' at the time.

… In 1893 a guy by the name of Coit developed the udder milk… the certified milk; and determined that doctors should prescribe raw milk that comes from clean dairies; grass fed, sunshine dairies with sanitary practices and low bacteria counts… So you had two kinds of raw milk in America…"

Today, the milk from grain-fed cows raised in large confined animal feeding operations (CAFO's), sometimes referred to as factory farms, is rendered safe by heating, while the milk from grass-fed cows raised on smaller, clean farms can be safely consumed without being pasteurized. A difference in safety between the two types of milk is due to the cow's diet and the conditions under which they are raised.

"From the 1910's through 1940s or so, raw milk and pasteurized milk lived in harmony, in parallel. There were thousands of certified raw milk dairies. Raw milk was very popular. It brought a lot of value to the farmer. It brought a lot of nutrition to the consumer. Kids had… no ear infections, asthma, and good immune systems from the good bacteria found in this carefully prepared, approved, physician-authorized milk.

But in 1945, we had World War II… We were bankrupt as a country. We had the industrial revolution. DDT was good for your skin and smoking was good for your health. We really didn't have a deep appreciation for nutrition.

… Young guys would be hurt in battle, get a shot of antibiotics, and they lived. It was miraculous. So mankind had this supercharged, fix-anything mentality [when it came to] industry and medicine… Dirty milk was rendered less important because you could fix it with pasteurization. Why deal with all these quality assurance issues of certified clean milk? So you saw a decline in the certified raw milk movement."

articles.mercola.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

I am 51 years old, since I can remember all we drank at home in PR were fresh raw milk that was delivery by horse carts in big tins, my grandfather and his brothers owned a dairy farm and even our meat, poultry, eggs and cheese were from from his farm.

Never suffered from any childhood illnesses I do not have all my so call "children" vaccinations I am missing an entire panel of them as told by my doctor after blood test to check for markers.

I didn't need them back then I don't need them today.

I am big on organic I avoid any GMOs and anything artificial, I travel miles just to get the best of the best. I have drank milk all my life I can not drink processed pasteurized milk, but raw milk feels like haven in my gut.

With that said I guess I am one of those people that raw milk and organic products do wonders to my health, including my skin, hair and everything else or I would not be getting so many compliments every time I am in the streets by total strangers even at my ripe age of 51, people think I am way younger than that.

I guess the day I go out and I don't get any comments on my persona I will start worrying about.

So I will stick with organic and raw milk, so far so good, when stories like this comes out after all the research I do when it comes how the corporate dictatorship is becoming a danger to us in this nation I get more and more in a fighting mood to avoid their crap and pushing as much as I can for awareness.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Some researchers have hypothesized, however, that modern industrial milk production practices have changed milk's hormone composition in ways that could increase the risk of ovarian and other hormone-related cancers

www.hsph.harvard.edu...

It isn't nice to mess with mother nature....

PS
the zulus drank raw milk
they were famous for their health and stamina

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I stop trusting our so call government now that has become nothing but a nest of nothing but corrupted dictatorship with influences on private interest, after all their business is to oppress the people and force them into what they have to offer all for profits.

I have learn to never trust what the FDA run by the same corporate dictatorship push as safe for human consumption the same way I research the big pharma when my doctor try to push one of their wonder drugs for prevention because they can not find anything else to treat for.

When you become as informed as we are about what is really happening behind our food supplies you can not actually trust anything anymore.

I am afraid that is too many already cases around that shows how the nazi government enforcers are going after anybody that become a danger to the status quo of big money profit pushing.

Sadly this is been on going and about to get worst as many people become aware of what they are eating this days, no everybody like to see their bodies been rooting away with unhealthy choices push by the so call experts on food and drugs, specially when their researches are pushed and paid by corruption.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

So in US is more secure to sell marijuana? Going through with a small violation but still better than selling milk...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join