It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you have done?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Just thought this old dude has a lot of guts and (props to him for still be able to run a farm at his age) in doing what he's doing and then trying to get the thieves who stole from him. He's right when he says they create more work thinking of ways to get fast cash than they would if they actually went out and did something respectible. We need more characters like the old dude to start turning the tables on these miscreants. What do you think?

Ashley Reynolds

edit on 10-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add

edit on 10-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

Honestly, I think the more these criminals are killed in the act of stealing would equal less crime.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

For the most part I think you're right however we just had a young man that was visiting friends in a home owners associations and people I guess didn't recognize him as a regular they had a citizens crime watch leader show up and wound up killing the young man while the leader was waiting for the police. Believe it or not the leader hasn't been arrested yet.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think anyone should be allowed to hurt a thief that is stealing your own home.
In my point of view, the first offender is always the guilty one even if the victim took revenge.

new topics

top topics

join