It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof why Sherrif Arpaio, just like Alex Jones before him, is wrong about Obama's birth certificate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by LedaOhio
Maybe watch the ENTIRE Arpaio statement proving it is fake again..

Cannot watch videos but considering Joe never PROVED anything, are you lying or just wrong?
I am sure that if this has been proven you can find something other than a youtube video to show me where that happened.
Nothing was proven by Joe and to keep saying something was after being informed and shown it was not is to lie. So you can prove me wrong right here or stop lying.
This is a really tough call for birthers to make but I have faith you might actually have some honesty in you so lets see.

Lord how can people be this way?
Just because youtube has a place for Smelly Cat videos does not mean there are not investigative research channels such as Colbert Report, Max Keiser, Joe Rogan, Peter SChiff, Webster Tarpley, Lindsey Williams, zionget, on and on.
There are 100's of honest great "GREAT" channels that contain more REAL news than 99% of television.. Using the excuse of "Oh it came from Youtube it must be crap" is not an excuse.. It only shows your dedication to FAKE NEWS and the stigma they've created in your mind of anything opposing their views.

The video of Arpaio WAS ON TV.. It was on MSNBC and the youtube video is the recording of that broadcast. Of what "you" call actual news..
He is the Sheriff and not some flimflam. One would be wise to listen and respect what he says given the enormous implications implied by these accusations. That are NOW PROVEN FACT by this broadcast.

And.. If anything.. Youtube is FAR BETTER than TV because it is uncensored unlike Murdoch's Talmud Vision Shredder.

Here's a video showing just how STAGED and completely fake the news is..
A rude awakening for many.. Caught Red Handed Wagging the Dog.

And Here is other GLARING PROOF Caught Red-Handed Videos: www.futuredatabank.com...

edit on 11-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Just because youtube has a place for Smelly Cat videos does not mean there are not investigative research channels such as Colbert Report, Max Keiser, Joe Rogan, Peter SChiff, Webster Tarpley, Lindsey Williams, zionget, on and on.

There are 100's of honest great "GREAT" channels that contain more REAL news than 99% of television.. Using the excuse of "Oh it came from Youtube it must be crap" is not an excuse.. It only shows your dedication to FAKE NEWS and the stigma they've created in your mind of anything opposing their views.]

Oh - Geeze! I'm sorry. Apparently I have no mind of my own to be selective and decipher Reality from Fiction.

Or are you just trying too hard?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

There are 100's of honest great "GREAT" channels that contain more REAL news than 99% of television.. Using the excuse of "Oh it came from Youtube it must be crap" is not an excuse.. It only shows your dedication to FAKE NEWS and the stigma they've created in your mind of anything opposing their views.

That is great for people that can watch videos on their computer.
For those of us who cannot, none of that is worth a damn.
How can you be the way you are?

The video of Arpaio WAS ON TV.. It was on MSNBC and the youtube video is the recording of that broadcast. Of what "you" call actual news..
He is the Sheriff and not some flimflam. One would be wise to listen and respect what he says given the enormous implications implied by these accusations. That are NOW PROVEN FACT by this broadcast.

And.. If anything.. Youtube is FAR BETTER than TV because it is uncensored unlike Murdoch's Talmud Vision Shredder.

And Here is other GLARING PROOF Caught Red-Handed Videos: www.futuredatabank.com...

So you do not have anything factual you can link to, just videos I cannot watch? That worked out well. I cannot figure out why Obama has not been tossed out of office yet with the way the birther argument is so solidly laid out for everyone.

Post some more videos.
Tell me how awesome and reliable they are.
I cannot watch those either.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I can make a Computer print out of a Live-Birth as well. It means NOTHING! Face it.. It is fake!

You can also make your computer print out a birth certificate and a dollar bill so I guess none of those things are real?

Guess how much of your video I watched.
You can print anything you want out. At work I could counterfeit anything in thee world with our printing presses. That does not invalidate every document in the world.
Where the hell did you get that logic from?
A certificate of live birth is a birth certificate.
I could care less what a "basket bunch" says when the department of human services agrees with me.
Maybe you can tell me what you think certification means?

MY God how can people not understand this.. It is so simple.. NO The Hawaii "certificate of live birth" is NOT the actual birth certificate.. It is merely the state saying yes we have the "actual original" and this is our piece of official paper saying we have it..

After the outcry they then put up the long form PDF and that is the issue here and the one Arpaio shredded for the many many flaws.
100+ Experts set out to validate Obama was legit to shut the "kooks" up claiming it was fake.. Arpaio thought it was real too..

BUT, after 6months and following every detail he could not in good faith say it was legit. And given the facts he and his 100+ expert team found said it is fake and filed "Probable Cause"

How can people be so indoctrinated and brainwashed to oppose questioning their government? It is YOUR JOB to question the govt. and not following all the evidence without bias is irresponsible.

It floors me so many are unwilling to listen to such HUGE EVIDENCE laid out in layman's terms of a case this monumental. They would rather sit back and take it up the A** by the big red white and blue **** LOL I loved that line by Carlin..

I am just blown away people can be this obtuse..

Anyway.. I give you win.. If you won't listen to the facts laid out by Arpaio then there is no sense even trying to take your chains off so you can see reality outside your limited view..

I feel like the person released from the cave coming back in..

edit on 11-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: quote close messed up

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

That is great for people that can watch videos on their computer.
For those of us who cannot, none of that is worth a damn.
How can you be the way you are?

So you do not have anything factual you can link to, just videos I cannot watch? That worked out well. I cannot figure out why Obama has not been tossed out of office yet with the way the birther argument is so solidly laid out for everyone.

Post some more videos.
Tell me how awesome and reliable they are.
I cannot watch those either.

AMAZING!
If you have not seen or can not watch the Arpaio broadcast he gave on MSNBC then you should not be arguing to the validity he so clearly lays out Either way..
I give.. You guys can go right on being oblivious..

*Shaking Head*

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

MY God how can people not understand this.. It is so simple.. NO The Hawaii "certificate of live birth" is NOT the actual birth certificate..

You are about to prove you wrong.

It is merely the state saying yes we have the "actual original" and this is our piece of official paper saying we have it..

Which is exactly what a birth certificate is. There is no actual original birth certificate. You are confusing it with the birth registration that those certificates certify. You can learn all this online from the very government websites that issue these forms. Or you can keep making stuff up out of your ass.

After the outcry they then put up the long form PDF and that is the issue here and the one Arpaio shredded for the many many flaws.
100+ Experts set out to validate Obama was legit to shut the "kooks" up claiming it was fake.. Arpaio thought it was real too..

When did that happen?

BUT, after 6months and following every detail he could not in good faith say it was legit. And given the facts he and his 100+ expert team found said it is fake and filed "Probable Cause"

All he said was what Alex Jones said more than 6 months ago and proved he could only prove nothing. Nothing has been proven.

How can people be so indoctrinated and brainwashed to oppose questioning their government? It is YOUR JOB to question the govt. and not following all the evidence without bias is irresponsible.

How can you sit here and try to educate me on what a birth certificate is with ignorance and lies and feel good about yourself?

It floors me so many are unwilling to listen to such HUGE EVIDENCE laid out in layman's terms of a case this monumental. They would rather sit back and take it up the A** by the big red white and blue **** LOL I loved that line by Carlin..

It blows me away how much you have wrong in this post and you are getting all worked up because I do not blindly fall in line behind you. If you got at least the simplest thing at the beginning correct, you might have gotten more of my ear.

Ditto.

Anyway.. I give you win.. If you won't listen to the facts laid out by Arpaio then there is no sense even trying to take your chains off so you can see reality outside your limited view..

WONT LISTEN?

Are you not reading?
I said I CAN NOT watch your videos and asked you to link me to ANYTHING ELSE.
EIther you refuse or cannot. So I guess I win anyway because you just completely failed.

Oh and post another video.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

MY God how can people not understand this.. It is so simple.. NO The Hawaii "certificate of live birth" is NOT the actual birth certificate..

You are about to prove you wrong.

It is merely the state saying yes we have the "actual original" and this is our piece of official paper saying we have it..

Which is exactly what a birth certificate is. There is no actual original birth certificate. You are confusing it with the birth registration that those certificates certify. You can learn all this online from the very government websites that issue these forms. Or you can keep making stuff up out of your ass.

When did that happen?

All he said was what Alex Jones said more than 6 months ago and proved he could only prove nothing. Nothing has been proven.

How can you sit here and try to educate me on what a birth certificate is with ignorance and lies and feel good about yourself?

It blows me away how much you have wrong in this post and you are getting all worked up because I do not blindly fall in line behind you. If you got at least the simplest thing at the beginning correct, you might have gotten more of my ear.

Ditto.

WONT LISTEN?

Are you not reading?
EIther you refuse or cannot. So I guess I win anyway because you just completely failed.

Oh and post another video.

You are not the only online and many can watch videos.. Don't be so self-centered as if you are the only reading this..

And AGAIN.. No the Hawaii document they released WAS NOT the original 1961 birth certificate! The PDF is what he claims is the scan of the original.

People resort to ridicule only when they know they are wrong..
And for one to argue that has not even watched the Arpaio broadcast makes this entire debate a waste of time..

Clicking this thread out of favs.. Not arguing about it with those who have not even watched the broadcast..

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

You are not the only online and many can watch videos.. Don't be so self-centered as if you are the only reading this..

You would think you would want EVERYONE to be able to enjoy what you have to share. Aside from that, yesterday I told a new member the same things and he said he was sick of hearing it already so I am not alone.

And AGAIN.. No the Hawaii document they released WAS NOT the original 1961 birth certificate! The PDF is what he claims is the scan of the original.

Of his original 1961 birth REGISTRATION right out of the book. No it was not the original certificate, it is a new certificate. Certificates can be issued at any time as long as you know, they are certified. So what is your issue here?

People resort to ridicule only when they know they are wrong..

Are you sure about that?

And for one to argue that has not even watched the Arpaio broadcast makes this entire debate a waste of time..

No but I READ all about it in other places that were capable of supplying text which apparently is far out of your grasp. You pretend you are so interested in the truth and what Joe came up with and you do not even know where to find a transcript or article covering it. All you know to do is watch youtube videos. I think I understand that kind of mentality better than I wish I did.

Clicking this thread out of favs.. Not arguing about it with those who have not even watched the broadcast..

What about those of us that READ the transcripts you cannot supply?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I'm with you. I can watch videos - - but don't.

If you can't give me a transcript - - don't bother.

Words on a page are without inflection and emotion. Which is something I do not want to be affected by when trying to come to an understanding of information.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
obamas certificate must have 10 layers. if its a fake it's not a very good one and anyone with photoshop can easily figure that out. sorry, next!

OK I will bite.
How does finding 10 layers of the PDF in photoshop prove that the BC is fake?

I think it implies that the thing was put together piece by piece using computer software.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioactiveRob

I think it implies that the thing was put together piece by piece using computer software.

I am not looking for implications. Birthers have more than enough of those. I want this poster to explain it to me.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

And given the facts he and his 100+ expert team found said it is fake and filed "Probable Cause"

care to name his "experts" and state why they are a "expert" and who said that they were "experts"?

If you won't listen to the facts laid out by Arpaio

Arpaio and "facts"? Care to show us these "facts"?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join