It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof why Sherrif Arpaio, just like Alex Jones before him, is wrong about Obama's birth certificate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by Annee

www.catholic.org...

Arpaio's lead investigator Mike Zullo said his team believes the Hawaii Department of Health has engaged in a systematic effort to hide from public inspection any original 1961 birth records it may have in its possession.

God Bless.

Is he a document expert?
Does he also have an imaginary friend that knocked up a virgin 2000 years ago because people believe things all the time.
You were asked to name a document expert.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson
You were asked to name a document expert.

They cannot, as the people who claim it is a forgery are not document experts - remember poor Orly Taitz's so called "experts"?
The court showed that they were not experts at all....

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

But these birthers constantly claim that experts looked at it and confirmed it was a forgery.
Either they believe this to be true or they know it is a lie.
I figure that perhaps when they realize they cannot finish their own story with a little thing like a fact or two it might occur to them that what they are pushing is bullcrap. Hell, no one in this investigation ever even looked at the birth certificate so we both know no document expert looked at anything but I need to see how the birthers that claim they did answer this.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I took the time to type out a whole wall of text and the only thing you have to rebutt it is

What experts?

Name one document expert.

I guess the memory thing was dead on huh?
Well, I will ask what is an expert?
I am a plumbing expert as I did it for so long, if you invited me somewhere, I could tell you all about the plumbing and how it works.
Experts in court are much the same, and many retired police and lawyers and computer geeks seem to agree.
All of their knowledge rolled into one would be worth at least one expert opinion at least right?
Or is that too much of a stretch?
Come on bro, gimme that much at least!

(Edit)
But like I said earlier, if a Constitutionally elected sheriff calls for a congressional investigation, we'll find out when they have done their investigation if it was real or not.
edit on 11-3-2012 by g146541 because: to add

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Experts in court are much the same, and many retired police and lawyers and computer geeks seem to agree.

Except the "experts" that poor Orly used were found not to be experts at all.

A simple question was asked, which expert declared the birth certificate a forgery.... why not answer it?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

The sheriff's team of volunteer investigators is all that the sheriff says, he does not give names, but when do they ever?
If the sheriff feels that there should be a federal investigation, the feds will decide if there is enough to go on.
The fact that it has gotten this far should give anyone a cause to look at the very least.
I'll wait and see what the feds say.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I guess the memory thing was dead on huh?
Well, I will ask what is an expert?
I am a plumbing expert as I did it for so long, if you invited me somewhere, I could tell you all about the plumbing and how it works.p

Would that make you an expert on electricity then?

No they are not and many more do not agree. Really want to go with the numbers on this?

All of their knowledge rolled into one would be worth at least one expert opinion at least right?

All their knowledge in what? Does even one of them have any expertise in document analysis? If the answer is none, what does their knowledge amount to in regard to analyzing a document?

Or is that too much of a stretch?
'bout a mile.

Come on bro, gimme that much at least!

How about you just answer the question.
Is that too much?

(Edit)
But like I said earlier, if a Constitutionally elected sheriff calls for a congressional investigation, we'll find out when they have done their investigation if it was real or not.
edit on 11-3-2012 by g146541 because: to add

Name one document expert that would testify to the validity of a document they never saw.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

I am no expert on electricity, I said plumbing, why would you ask such a silly question?
and yes it would be a stretch to think that a lawyer or police officer had ever examined thousands of legal papers and identification documents.
Like I said, the congressional investigation should put some light on the subject, or do you just want to argue over the internet?
You are right however, no expert would ever testify to a documents validity without it in hand.
But if no document were to be produced if there were a court order, that could be a good hint.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

the congressional investigation should put some light on the subject,

What "congressional investigation" would that be?

You are right however, no expert would ever testify to a documents validity without it in hand.

Except that is exactly what joe's "experts" did....

But if no document were to be produced if there were a court order,

There has not been a valid court order....

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

reply to post by LErickson

I am no expert on electricity, I said plumbing, why would you ask such a silly question?

Because you are going on and on about how if you get enough experts it all evens out and yet not one of them is a DOCUMENT EXPERT. So tell me how your plumbing expertise will become electrical expertise just by getting enough plumbers in one room?????

and yes it would be a stretch to think that a lawyer or police officer had ever examined thousands of legal papers and identification documents.
Like I said, the congressional investigation should put some light on the subject, or do you just want to argue over the internet?

:lol;

Congressional investigation?
What is that now?

But if no document were to be produced if there were a court order, that could be a good hint.

Yet you believe these "experts" that told you they have proven a document they never saw was fake.

Explain that after what you just wrote

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Correct.

A document has been produced. Obama's birth certificate has been produced.

What you are really saying is the Certified Photo Copy of Barack's original birth certificate is not enough.

edit on 11-3-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Arpaio's lead investigator Mike Zullo said his team believes the Hawaii Department of Health has engaged in a systematic effort to hide from public inspection any original 1961 birth records it may have in its possession.

God Bless.

Oh OK - - you believe the Hawaii Government is committing fraud and covering up a faked birth certificate.

Even though his birth was announced in the 2 local papers - - the Honolulu Advertiser and the Star Bulletin.

Well Yes! - - I do know there are birthers that claim the newspaper announcements were "planted" by Obama's grandparents to make it look like he was actually born in Hawaii as an American citizen. And maybe his mother was abducted by aliens and he's an alien hybrid.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I could care less if in the end its legit or fake. All I care about is having an honest investigation into a matter someone thought needed some clarification.

The point of having courts in place is to settle disputes between two parties. The only thing that got under my skin was the blatant disregard to let the plaintiff have their day in court. Nobody should be above the law, and I think its time people realized the people in charge truly believe they should not be held accountable and have the power to disregard the very system we are apparently implementing all over the Middle East.

I'm all for democracy, though America by definition is not a democracy and hasn't been for a very long time as the corporations bought our representatives we voted in. Most didn't put up any kind of fight which is truly disheartening.

All of this over a piece of paper given to any parent. Is it really this hard to have an independent civilian expert examine the documents and once and for all squash this thing?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
I could care less if in the end its legit or fake. All I care about is having an honest investigation into a matter someone thought needed some clarification.

It does not need clarification.

It has been certified authentic.

There is no just cause for an investigation.

End of story.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This debate about his bc has been ongoing non-stop, but here's the thing, TPTB wanted this guy in office, for various reasons. That being said, nothing will come out of the bc issue. Make no mistake about it...they can and will make it go away. They have many ways to do this.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexrugerblack
This debate about his bc has been ongoing non-stop, but here's the thing, TPTB wanted this guy in office, for various reasons. That being said, nothing will come out of the bc issue. Make no mistake about it...they can and will make it go away. They have many ways to do this.

How is it any different then any other previous candidate?

An "up and comer" gets noticed - - by their work - - by their dedication - - etc.

They are then seen as potential candidates for president. Are they then brought into the "fold" and groomed as a possibility? I'm sure they are.

Each and every one of them.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I I can only call foul when the answer to the question; does Barak H. Obama have an original birth certificate on file at the appropriate government facility in Hawaii IS and has always been so easy to prove.

The mystery of Mr. Obama’s refusal to present and prove once and for all to resolve the lunacy regarding his birthplace, and birthright can leave nothing but suspicion and accusation to any reasonable person.

Hawaii is a state in the US, so the federal court in DC should subpoena the original book (which I have read is in the files on the island), have it brought to the federal court in DC in the custody of US Marshalls, have it authenticated by the federal court, let a select group of media take pictures of the original birthday certificate to share throughout the country and stop wasting so much time and effort on this inane debacle.

IF there is tangible proof in Kenya or his birth there, then bring it on, or shut up.

IF… and this is the question my friends…. IF Barak H. Obama was in fact born in Hawaii as purported, and no legitimate proof from Kenya can be produced, then the current issue is closed.

If Mr. Obama was not born in Hawaii, then it is a sad day for America as the President wasn’t and isn’t eligible to hold either of the top two offices in the country.

Every citizen of the United States must live by the laws of the land each day of their life, and Mr. Obama even as our President deserves no individual rights not offered a regular citizen.

I for one, regardless of the fact I did not vote for him originally, and regardless of the fact I now CANNOT vote for him in his reelection due completely to his anti-gun gun control stance, find it unlikely Mr. Obama, Mr. President, himself personally attempted to defraud the government and people who he is sworn to defend.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon
The mystery of Mr. Obama’s refusal to present and prove once and for all to resolve the lunacy regarding his birthplace, and birthright can leave nothing but suspicion and accusation to any reasonable person.

Why do you ignore the fact that he HAS produced 2 birth certificaates, both certified by the state of Hawaii...

so the federal court in DC should subpoena the original book (which I have read is in the files on the island), have it brought to the federal court in DC in the custody of US Marshalls, have it authenticated by the federal court, let a select group of media take pictures of the original birthday certificate to share throughout the country and stop wasting so much time and effort on this inane debacle.

It has been certified, it has been photographed, so why do you keep posting lies?

IF Barak H. Obama was in fact born in Hawaii as purported, and no legitimate proof from Kenya can be produced, then the current issue is closed.

As you state it is closed why do you keep posting lies?

edit on 11-3-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
His BC is now a non issue to his holding office!

IF, IF, IF Obama lied about or concealed facts about his being 'eligible to the Office of President' it WAS the civic duty of the authorities in each state/territory to confirm/verify that he was indeed eligible to be placed on the ballot. If they did not do so it WAS your civic duty, having determined as you did that he was not eligible, to advise such authorities that his name must be removed from the ballot. And if such authorities refused to remove his name from the ballot you of course took them to court to force such removal action and you prevailed in court. Great job!

Once having been placed on the ballot is WAS the civic duty of the voters, having determined as they did that he was not 'eligible to the Office of President', regardless of his name have been placed on the ballot, to not vote for him. Great job.

If you care to split hairs and educate me that the Constitution says nothing about eligibility to be placed on the ballot, but rather 'eligible to the Office of President' then, having determined as you did that he was not 'eligible to the Office of President' you advised Chief Justice Roberts to not administer the oath of office. Great job!

So when and where are your lawsuits against the state ballot authorities and Chief Justice Roberts being heard?

From Bouvier's Law Dictionary under MAXIM. An established principle or proposition. A principle of law universally admitted, as being just and consonant With reason.

Currit tempus contra desides et sui juris contemptores. Time runs against the slothful and those who neglect their rights
edit on 11-3-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
One question for you Obama supporters: why won't he just get the damn paper copy of his birth certificate and have a 10 second press conference and say here it is? Instead of rolling out a controversial pdf document?

Even IF the pdf document was real, all it did was keep the story going, and that in and of itself implies Obama is using the controversy for political gain and to take people's eyes off of other more important issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join