It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs, apparitions and shadow people, what is happening?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I am posting this here because to some, this will appear more like ghosts than alien, or perhaps just higher beings. Actually I am not asking what this means for I realize no one really has an answer. I will start with two nights ago before I lose your interest and then go back in time and try tying all this together. Please know that both I and my wife know this is happening and we seldom talk about it and never get stressed in any way, it just seems to be a part of our lives. There is so much when taken over the years, but seems to be coming to a head recently. I listen to her prophesies and she to mine, but that is another subject altogether. She allows me to experience stress when I am out of body even though it frightens her, I listen attentively to her experiences, we are a team beyond our present knowing here.

Two nights ago, I was brought out of sleep in a sudden manner, I remember moaning and turning over and at the same time seeing a tall pale woman in white, glowing softly standing by the bed looking down at me. For some reason, I just accepted this and went into a relaxed state, one I could move in if I wished, then vibrations started and I went out like a light. This was not sleep paralysis, I am familiar with that, I moved and then went into a meditative state on purpose, it was the right thing to do, it was required. This is something I know, even when it gets sort of painful and leaves marks, I have been out in the astral at the call of others before, I have seen my soul twice.

Three weeks or so ago, my wife tells me in the morning of an orb which came out of her forehead, hovered there for a time, then went over and hovered over my head. She watched this with interest but no distress, but then like me, tuned it out, went to the bathroom and when she came back, the white orb was not there. A side note here is needed. The following weeks, I am living with a new woman, one profoundly more aware and awake, a lot of "knowing" that she did not have before. This orb was the size of a golf ball and looked a great deal like one due to the mottled surface as well as it glowing softly.

Moving back to last summer, I had two very profound out of body experiences. One dealt with a woman and a message of showing the way and an order to show another. The other with a high and powerful being, way beyond what you can imagine.

Another event with my wife and us having lost time at her coming to bed. In this one, she is upset for the tall ones with the short ones want her alone that night. These are the same as a year earlier when they according to her, took us on a little journey to a new world, one which I have seen in several dreams . Also, I determined that being taken was on the astral not the physical through our conversation. She told me she tried to scream for me as she was afraid to go alone, her lungs did not work like in the now and caused her to come back. I reminded her, that in the spiritual or astral, you do not use lungs. Her answer was, "oh, I forgot". We both have had more than this, but you can follow with our wonderment here. This event, the one with the orb and others, leave us always drained with a feeling of being drugged when awakening the next morning. I knew the night of the orb due to my physical feelings even before she told me of this, so it effected both of us.

I mention shadow people, which in some way are associated with the orbs, visions at night, messages I have received in other obe's and dreams as well. Also in the last few years starting with my grandson, these orbs and shadow beings are now effecting seven people close to us, or at least seen by these folks, including one cat.

What I have come to know is this. There is a connection between the definition of alien, ghost, Angel etc. We are dealing with multiple dimensional beings here and yes, some seem negative, but of late I have been able to avoid that aspect. Well, perhaps not all, for the one time I was out, I got pissy with one and told it to back off, but perhaps I was just being immature.

This last I am adding for I posted some time ago about encountering a barrier in the astral plane and a warning not to go beyond the barrier when trying to leave this earth one night. In the last month, I went out again and was above the earth it seemed when this kind voice told me, he was ok with that, but don't leave the earth. I will include another outing just to illustrate that we are not so wise while in the astral, said with a smile. I went out several weeks ago and encountered a large faced monster which scared the crap out of me. I was so agitated, I could not re-enter the body, somewhat like getting into a car with the door not open enough. My body was agitated and my wife this time was trying to get me back for she knew I was out and in trouble and she told me, I was not there and this frightened her a little.. Finally I made it and the next night I explained the large faced monster which was next to my bed. She calmly looked up and pointed to the wall next to my side of the bed, where I have a large Aztec mask hanging, I met my monster, so don't expect wisdom out there, it is earned.

All this is tied together, and it seems with my early dream series to point to some kind of ascension or change on a level other than this and it is accelerating. I see a thinning between this level and others, so expect anything and don't be surprised. You may call it spiritual, I just don't know and I wonder how many here are going this way for I cannot believe I am that unique. I have left out a great number of details here, life is now a sci fi novel and I wait for a new paragraph each week. I feel for some, not all, time is short, things are moving along, baggage needs dumping and it is time to seek, to learn as well as dump the ego and earth connections. I feel clumsy writing this, for the subject is so far out there for many, I will only get a smile if that, but then at my age, oh well.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Cool story

Hows it feel up there?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Pretty neat, but murky if that makes sense, the astral is not always so clearly defined, but space seemed clear however.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Sorry, i wish i had the answer

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cowDrinker
Sorry, i wish i had the answer

Answer is not needed, I love surprises, anyhow your avatar made me smile widely.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
As regards to a veil being lifted or perhaps thinning to reveal what is hidden, i believe that there is a flood of people who are experiencing deep thought realisations these days.....
I never learned how to meditate, i think timothy got to me first.....

But nontheless it seems like a lot of unsuspecting people are having awakening sensations.......
regardless of the dogma s we proscribe to, truth is manifesting from within us......bubbling up unbidden and sometimes unwelcome into our consciousness........

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Well written. Sorry you're having these unwanted experiences.I'm not a paranormal expert, have had some personal experience with it, but not much.

One you mentioned a masque could there be a some type of a haunting that is attached with this masque?
Also, it appears you may have some type of medium qualities, I have heard psychics speaking on a radio program about this, and some of them believe that the veil maybe thinning between our world and the other side.This could explain a few things. Their are theories that the shadow people may be interdementional beings and sometimes they get caught appearing in our world.

I don't know if this helps but it may give you ideas to investigate the theories. Good luck hope you find the answer.

edit on 11-3-2012 by 1loserel2 because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

your just dreaming and because you wife knows about this stuff, it is sitting in her mind also and she relates to it.

it is just your mind purging information or worst still your developing a mental disorder because of stress?

have you ever seen the movie Inception? All of the mental images are only what your mind has created...and then you hallucinate.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the input here folks as well as being polite. I cannot access this thread through my droid well, not all comes up that was said. I don't view any of this as threatening unless I get into my predictive dreams, but those are dreams and may or may not be real.

The others are from an awakened state and I separated it for that reason. My wife has on some occasion woke me and then I will explain that I was out of body, then deliberately go back out again. On other times, I am woke up and then go out. It is as though the others do this so I will remember for I am like anyone else, I have trouble remembering dreams. Like said, there is so much that I did not include that leads me to feel something is up and we should all be aware and ready for a change. The change can be sudden, we experienced total loss seven years ago in a hurricane coupled with tornadoes and it can set you back emotionally more than you know.

top topics

join