It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many suprises for the 2012 election (Pt. V )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The republican primary should have been a two man race for a while now.

Ron and Mitt, the only reason the other two are in the race is because of the superPac money and a corrupt GOP and corrupt MSM.

The debates are a joke, the candidates attack each other and avoid Ron Paul and it's not because they are isolating him or belittling him, it's because they know they will lose any debate with him. Ron Paul knows more than all three combined and has more experience dealing with a corrupt system.

Game changer # 5.

Is the 3rd party candidate .

Americans are fed up with the two party system and voting for the lesser of two evils.

There will be a 3rd party candidate, but who will it be ?

Ron Paul did say, during the debates," (At this time) he has no plans to run as a 3rd party candidate."

Ron Paul is playing by the GOP,s rules,

The GOP is screwing him, the MSM is belittling him and ignoring him , and he continues to play by the rules.

Aug. 27 is the republican convention.

I wonder if Ron Paul will think it's the right time for a 3rd party run by Aug 27 or earlier ?

Made up my mind in 2007 and it hasn't changed in 2012.

RON PAUL OR BUST !

Reregister , get a updated I.D. and vote!

Ron Paul is not running again and this might be the last hand for all of us, because after this hand theres noting left to bet with, which means we all lose. GAME OVER !

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
My take..for what it is worth. The GOP candidates other than Ron Paul..are an absolute joke. And it has been intended to be this way by the GOP.

They are going get behind Palin in hopes that the circus sideshow so far will distract people from what a dolt Palin is... and she will look like a savior.

She is going to throw her hat in the ring very soon..IMO.

Peace

I hope RP runs as an independent. Just speculating on the Palin thing...because it is very difficult to believe that any of these other candidates have even a slim chance against Obama (other than Paul)
edit on 10-3-2012 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join