It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW!!! Massive Flash of light in the Sky, Sky Looks Red. Sound Of Rain. NO RAIN!?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

I don't know if it's related but dang that sound clip
at your space weather link sure sounded like rain.
Just as you had said. Weird. What crazy experience that must be.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Look up what Pink Brown and White noise sounds like

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I've been up Glastonbury Tor, two years ago.

There is a confirmed Stargate there. It has been photographed as a hole in the base of the Tor opposite the usual path side.
Some people have described a feeling of terror, when they tried ot go up the Stargate side.

So I found this very interesting.

My youngest three years ago, dreamt that Stonehenge had a light above it, for days, just before a massive Earthquake/tsunami of London. It got activated. Maybe this is what is happeing here.
(I know I am jumping the gun but this is kind of exciting.)

Glastonbury belongs to the Angel of God, it is a form of Argo-a ship that will rescue.

And the sound of many waters could be the voice of God. Mentioned in the Bible many times.

Interesting times.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I can hear it outside, its not very loud.
But its audible enough to be heard.
If your In UK. go out, have a listen. Im sure you will find a similar thing.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corrupted Data
I can hear it outside, its not very loud.
But its audible enough to be heard.
If your In UK. go out, have a listen. Im sure you will find a similar thing.

I take it you didn't get your other camera yet ... ahem

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Sadly it is at my fathers house 10 miles away.
I don't drive.
Won't be getting it till tommorow morn, but if anything is still about, ill film it then.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
30 minutes later and still no pics.
It did not happen?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Another coronal mass ejection from the m-class flare will be impacting in just a few hours from now.

www.spaceweather.com...

A CME launched from the sun on March 9th is nearing Earth. According to analysts at the Goddard Space Weather Lab, the cloud will arrive on March 11th at 0649 UT (+/- 7 hr). This is not a particularly potent CME. Nevertheless, high-latitude geomagnetic storms are possible when it arrives.

Here is a good link to see if you have visible auroras. helios.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Im in England, the sky is black, i dont hear anything but birds waking up.

Ive checked all the bbc webcams, and the sky is black in all of them.

Check for yourself

www.bbc.co.uk...

How can it only affect 1 person? Does anyone know when it was supposed to hit. From which direction etc.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well I got a bad flu so my environmental temperature estimation might biased, but here in Paris it's hot as hell (deep night, 4:50 a.m).
It is 12 degrees Celsius over here, and I just have my window fully opened but still can't sleep because of the temperature.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
\\time of flash please direction of sky glow or was it a general glow all over?
(could speak to the height of an object or bolide....)
How long did the sky stay red...details details fer petes sakes or it aint woth happening except for you...................
the aurora borealis makes a hissing staticy noise......maybe like rain
edit on 10-3-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

The festival isn't on till the summer. They don't just have an all year round Glastonbury festival you know?!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I had just listened to that solar flare recording from another site and I had assumed the recording was of radio waves. I found it pretty intense. Are some of you saying that you can physically hear that? That is cool.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid
I had just listened to that solar flare recording from another site and I had assumed the recording was of radio waves. I found it pretty intense. Are some of you saying that you can physically hear that? That is cool.

HA! Same here... just got through listening to the recording on Spaceweather.com and then see this thread.

Who knows... maybe that is what people are hearing around the globe... interference in radio waves or some kind of waves??

The Earth has always made noises... BUT... since we have the web it seems as if many are reporting them in awe and amazement and coming on here asking wth it is they are hearing.... pretty cool stuff!!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The solar flare explanation is not possible.
The last flare we had that should be next effecting us isn't here yet, and besides, it doesn't cause the sky to turn red, or any noises to be heard. Aurora Borealis hasn't reached down to the UK, according ot the data, either.
The solar wind and protons are way down now, and have been since yesterday evening. There is an expected rise in them later this afternoon, but we shouldn't actually experience anything at as result unless we're near the poles, where Aurora Borealis might be seen.

edit on 11-3-2012 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Actually Glastonbury isn't on this year, they are having a year off

Glasto webpage

On a side note, surely it can't be because of a flare for the simple fact Glastonbury is too far south

edit on 11-3-2012 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Ew, that's sounds really eerie.

Does sound like rain though.

Someone else had to have seen it.

Wish there was video, sound sounds like it would of been cool to see.

I don't think it's a solar flare either. Sounds to big to be a solar flare.

Anyone else notice the small mechanical sounds in the soundtrack?
edit on 11-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i didnt think you could see or hear the solar flare and you say you left your phone 10miles away ?. no one else in the house had a camrea/phone ect... or no web cam ?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If there is an aurora, yes, you can sometimes hear it. It sounds exactly like what the OP posted, although sometimes there are whistles and pops too. If the sky was red, it was likely an aurora. Auroras are caused by electromagnetic interference over the polar regions - including solar flares and other space weather. In particularly strong flares, auroras can be seen as far south as the Tropic of Cancer or as far north as the Tropic of Capricorn in the southern hemisphere.

Night photography isn't as easy as you might think with some phones and cameras. My iPhone and digital camera won't pick up anything at all. My roommate has a special SLR camera that he uses to photograph the aurora. No night photo I have ever taken has turned out. The OP might not have equipment able to take good night photos - I will never rip on anyone for not having and knowing how to use specialized night photography equipment, when I can't afford it myself and don't know how to use it either.
edit on 11-3-2012 by errihu because: adding about cameras.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I was out up the slag bank last night until the early hours of this morning (in fact it was starting to get light when I got home), over looking the Solway Firth towards Scotland. I had a clear, unobstructed view of the sky, if it was a solar flare / aurora and it was seen as far south as Glastonbury, then I would have seen it. I am as far North in England as you can get.

Flare/aurora theory debunked.
edit on 11/3/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join