It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Not really but ive got this massive feeling like something big is happening this year and other people feel it too and sure you may think im possibly a 2012 nut but im noticing things.. Maybe its my special sense or my intuition but mine has been pretty damn accurate of late. I hear my phone ring before it does, I make assumptiins of how I think I night will go, then it actually happens and this was no mundane night b y any means. And another example.
My mate was playing tekken survival. Through his final match I got it into my head I was going to plant paul into his head.

Sure enough after his match he picked paul...
Coincidence?

Ive not only been more tuned to one person either, my unseen senses are hightening.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I couldnt really understand youur post.
Who pray tell is paul?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Then you should go read on the Survival Forum on ATS...figure out how you and your mate are going to keep on keepin' on.....

Des

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I couldnt really understand youur post.
Who pray tell is paul?
Why Paul is who was picked.....

After being planted in the mates head, apparently.

I'm not so sure I understand it either.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Paul phoenix from tekken
edit on 10-3-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I hope something cool happens.

Aliens are my preference. Some stupidass, fake alien invasion, brought on by the governments to create a NWO just doesn't seem likely in my mind.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Lol. For the sake of vital gaming education, I'll tell you. Paul is a character in the Japanese fighting game Tekken.

What I wanna know is what Tekken was it? 1, 2, 3? 6? Was it Tekken Tag Tournament?

OP, it's important we know this information in order to place your story in proper context.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103 yeah I simply dont buy the people buying into it........ But maybe theres more reasons to it lol.
[more and beyond the grount breaking uncovering of ETEs theres yet another groundbreaking discovery already known that again would shatter our civilisations values beyond that of an extra terrestrial existance?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sci-Fi_entist

ahH my intuition told me someone would ask the number... 5 my good man

edit on 10-3-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

Lol, right on.

And in the interests of keeping the thread on topic, what do you suppose the "something big" could actually be? Are you apprehensive about it? Does it feel ominous, or is it just a feeling of impending epic-ness. What do you think the relationship is between the "feeling" you're having, and this seemingly heightened sense awareness you've described?

edit on 10-3-2012 by Sci-Fi_entist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sci-Fi_entist

I fantastic bunch of questions.
The happening is what i'll call it is something not bad for everyone.
I feel as is its a massive change how people will see themselves and everything around them.
Like a mass of people all remembering their whole dream from last night for example. But something else. This is the scale of emotion I can feel. Everyday I feel it getting closer. I dont know it its the 21 of Dec but sometime.

Yeah absolutely I feel this is pure intuiton, why would I have a way to feel this.

Dogs have been known to act strange becore earthquakes are picked up by people. Perhaps some people acts as like a people event rictor scale.

I see this world differently than most. I feel theres less and less point trying to get out and make yourself in this dog eat dog world while no matter how much you succeed you are always at the power of a seemingly benevolent government that I believe hides truths from the public

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

yea!!!!!!
I've got an uncontrollable urge! (DEVO)

I once had the fever for the flavor of a Pringle

I've been know to occasionally plant a thought in my own head that actually sticks!

and you know...I think I thought of Paul once too!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

I love pringles!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So you silently Jedi Mind Tricked your friend?

Or Just happens to be the same that you would have picked?
Is Paul good for that fight?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Quite interesting you post that. Its actually something we used to laugh about when we were first mates.

And no, they were all random fights, it wouldnt have mattered who he picked.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Read my post, orbs apparitions and angels and you will see I understand. A lot there, I did not write, like my wife buys an item at a thrift store and tell her on the phone what she payed for it, this is happening a lot, synchronicity.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

you've got a good sense of humor
your reply made me laugh. I too feel that 2012 is somehow a special time. Can't explain it, just a feeling, more good that bad

Keep puttin' it out there!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

I believe in the angels. Only an hour ago I was watching an ancient aliens episode . The last one infact. They describled angels in that. Search tornado and angels in the ats search. Theres a thread that began my belief in those. Everything is intertwining.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Oh nose Oh nose
I see it on my finger
I feel it in my toes
Oh nose oh nose

My toes My toes
What's that on your finger
When you put it in your nose
Who knows Who knows

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Then you should go read on the Survival Forum on ATS...figure out how you and your mate are going to keep on keepin' on.....

Des

You still think this is a matter of physical survival?
It's not.

top topics

join