It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"aliens" explained?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Very interesting, it seems that these other worldly beings have a thing for the animal physiology

"and burn the whole ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD. It is a pleasing aroma, a food offering to the LORD." - Exodus 29:18

"And when the LORD smelled the pleasing aroma, the LORD said in his heart, “I will never again curse the ground because of man, for the intention of man’s heart is evil from his youth. Neither will I ever again strike down every living creature as I have done." - Genesis 8:21

"This is the law of the burnt offering, of the grain offering, of the sin offering, of the guilt offering, of the ordination offering, and of the peace offering," - Leviticus 7:37

Human beings offering up animal sacrifices, as a mollifying act towards God or gods. In specific, the God of Israel Yahweh is pleased by a great multitude of animal sacrifices. When Solomon built the 1st temple, he offered up over a thousand burnt offerings until finally, the glory of God filled the temple.

"so that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud, for the glory of the LORD filled the house of God." -Chronicles 5:14

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Whole series here
Very critical book review Here

The lecture covers a broad range of topics with the UFO phenomena, but he really focuses on the modern interpretation of it. Like you mentioned, he goes over Crowley and the being Lam, NASA origins and occultist influence, government paranormal psyops, NDEs. I like Nick, because he's forthcoming with the idea that some of his evidence is circumstantial, and relies on 'insider' info. He does do a good job at critiquing documents and only presenting proven information.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Nice work but a lot for me to digest in one reading.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join