It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and His Enemies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What are we Ron Paul supporters going to do if Paul does not become the official candidate?
Vote for no one?
Vote for Obama?
Move to Uruguay?

Write Paul in on your vote anyways?

Do we think that voting really matters anymore?

Ron Paul and His Enemies

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I will be writing him in again.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Most of us RP supporters are very aware RP will not be the GOP candidate and will not be prez, not with the current corruption running Washington DC. It would literally take a miracle decreed by God to see RP in the Oval Office. That said I'm sure 99% of the RP supporters will write him in if he is not on any ballots, and will not be voting for the other lying, crazy, status quo loser politicians, Obama definitely included.

The good news is RP has risen the bar on what most of us want to see in our politicians. He has paved the way for a brighter tomorrow, just suck thats tomorrow is years and years away.

edit on 10-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It would be time to realize that either 1) the whole election process is completely RIGGED, or 2) Americans REALLY are that stupid to believe that our typical a-hole politicians have our country and its citizens best interests in mind.

You would think that by now in 2012 everyone in America would clearly realize what the typical a-hole traitor politicians do nothing other than sell out the country and screw the American people over, so perhaps it is RIGGED. On the other hand, the majority of folks are BRAIN-DEAD still and vote for the "best looking" idiot, or the "best speaking" car-salesman.

SO, which is it, reason #1 or reason #2? Its one or the other.
edit on 10-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Nothing will happen. He's not going to become the candidate an he never will. The majority of hiss supporters will range from not voting at all or voting Republican.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by TimesUp

Most of us RP supporters are very aware RP will not be the GOP candidate and will not be prez, not with the current corruption running Washington DC. It would literally take a miracle decreed by God to see RP in the Oval Office. That said I'm sure 99% of the RP supporters will write him in if he is not on any ballots, and will not be voting for the other lying, crazy, status quo loser politicians, Obama definitely included.

The good news is RP has risen the bar on what most of us want to see in our politicians. He has paved the way for a brighter tomorrow, just suck thats tomorrow is years and years away.

edit on 10-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Good point. Ron Paul has created a movement more or less.
It will be symbolic to write him in. Either that or I'm not voting at all.
And I've voted democrat since I first voted for Clinton for his first term as a brainwashed kid in the 90's.
Now that I see the light, it's too late.

edit on 10-3-2012 by TimesUp because: extra line

edit on 10-3-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
Nothing will happen. He's not going to become the candidate an he never will. The majority of hiss supporters will range from not voting at all or voting Republican.

That's too bad. Those who write in for RP or don't vote at all, are actually casting a vote for Obama. He's already got 42% of the vote because of those sucking off the government teet.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

That's too bad. Those who write in for RP or don't vote at all, are actually casting a vote for Obama. He's already got 42% of the vote because of those sucking off the government teet.

Yeah, well, too bad then.
I guess.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Great article BTW, S&F for finding and sharing it.

As a RP supporter, I really haven't decided what I am going to do. It remains to be seen if RP goes third party, in light of the primary election sheenanigans (and justifiably so, IMO).

If he encourages his supporters to back the republican nominee for the greater good...Argh...I would feel dirty pulling the lever for Romney (who are we kidding? He's been christened "candidate" since this thing began).

After trying to write this I think I made up my mind to write in RP. Romney and Obama should probably just have one check-box on the ballot.

Side Note: Wouldn't it be something if RP's write-ins took a good chunk out of the vote? That would send one heck of a message for sure!
edit on 10-3-2012 by blamethegreys because: supports aren't supporters

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys

Side Note: Wouldn't it be something if RP's write-ins took a good chunk out of the vote? That would send one heck of a message for sure!
edit on 10-3-2012 by blamethegreys because: supports aren't supporters

I wonder if they would share that data. Or even if they would share accurate data.
Probably not. But if the majority by population is unhappy, then change is inevitable.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Well by the number of popular votes, minus candidate red and candidate blue would be a start.
I will be writing in my vote I am sure.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Oh really? I'll go ahead and call it now, Obama wins the 2012 elections as he went head to head against Romney. Easy win, everyone sees this coming, but if by chance Santorum is the Rep frontrunner he will still get his ass kicked by Obama (even if all the votes are legit), but we all know Santorum isn't gonna be the GOP candidate.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I love how people try to guilt people into voting for the chosen ones. Wasted votes blah blah blah. I don't care wether a chosen republican wins, I am not a partyline supporter. I support individuals that have similar values, not a political party.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I can speak spanish, so Uruguay is on the table lol.

Brazil is looking nice too, they now enjoy the 6th largest economy in the world.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The movement is trying to get the word out: no paul = no vote. Not only will it prevent a gop from beating obama, if you dont vote they cant flip the vote. Show them we are really sick of the system.

new topics

top topics

join