It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Airlines Flight 587

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Remember the commercial airliner that crashed into NYC on November 12th, 2001?

It killed 260 people on-board and 5 on the ground.

According to Northeast Intelligence Network, Al-Qaeda listed the crash among its successes,[2] and a Canadian militant cooperating with authorities suggested that it had been brought down with a shoe bomb. Nonetheless, terrorism was officially ruled out as the cause by the National Transportation Safety Board, which instead attributed the disaster to the first officer's overuse of rudder controls in response to wake turbulence.

Wiki

Here are 2 crappy footage releases. The better one starts 1 minute in, and shows the plane igniting/exploding before impact.
587 Footage

Rudy Guliani Speaks about the crash @ the 6:18 mark (notice his body language)

Here a Witness starts out the video by claiming the plane flew right over him, where he saw the right side of the plane on fire. Meaning something took place mid-air, not a pilot mishap that crashed it.

So what would be the reason for crashing a plane full of people, almost exactly 2 months after September 11th?

Easy. All the planes that crashed on 9/11 were only filled to 30% capacity. United Flight 93 only had 33 people on board & the Pentagon/WTC planes had between 50-75 people on board. Far cry from 260.

Not only does this cover up the idea that possibly NO HUMANS were ever on board during September 11th, it also makes Plane Crashes seem inevitable. "They Just Happen" kinda of thing.

& thus Flight 587 was forgotten.

edit on 10-3-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't post or reply very often but I watched both Video's and neither one shows any footage of what you are claiming. All the eye witnesses on both video's claim a possible explosion on "the left and the right" side of the aircraft before it went down in the video's so there might be something to the Vids... but it is inconclusive in my opinion to what you have posted....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Inconclusive, perhaps, but interesting. If an actual terrorist act was to occur that soon after 9/11 it would be an embarrassment begging for a cover story.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBigDuke

There are 3 videos. One shows the plane "lighting up" in mid-air, one shows Rudy Guliani lieing as usual, and 3rd are witness accounts seeing the plane catch fire before crashing.

The only point i'm trying to make is that this was NOT an ordinary plane crash. This may have been planned along with 9/11. Fly empty planes filled with bombs into buildings, then crash a civilian filled plane 60 days later into a NYC neighborhood.

Someone's gotta dig these old stories up
Might as well be me

edit on 11-3-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join