It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Helicopter Tried To Kill My Son and I

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
actually... when the op said nosed down coming at her........that's the red flagg......rotor would have been mentioned without fail......the rotor would have been in the dirt and leading the way, but she didn't mention that....

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
actually... when the op said nosed down coming at her........that's the red flagg......rotor would have been mentioned without fail......the rotor would have been in the dirt and leading the way, but she didn't mention that....

No they wouldn't, to keep the helo in a nose down attitude, the rotors would tilt back to keep them approximately level with the ground, I worked around helo's in the Navy for years. So the rotors would not be in the dirt, if they had the helo would be a pile of wreckage!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You saw a blue helicopter for 2 people flying erratically. Bugs on the window, but not the people inside? Numbers, eh, who gets in the habit of finding the numbers on vehicles except police, so that doesn't matter. How many blue helicopters could there be in the area?

I wish you could look at pictures of helicopters and at least make out what it looked like. One of those cheap bubble helicopters? Or did it have a pointed nose? Maybe some stripes? Maybe a big "student pilot" sticker on the side?

The way it flew sounds like a novice.

If I were you I'd go to all the airfields you can go to, find that blue helicopter. Take your kid on a tour of the helicopter fields. Find all the blue helicopters with bugs on them, take all their numbers. Complain about the match.

I've seen odd helicopters. Black ones. First time, a small gnat of a black helicopter. I was at a shopping center. I get out of my car, and decide to walk the length of the center to get to the store in mind, swiftly, because it's cold outside. This botfly of a helicopter rose out of nowhere and seemed to follow me through the lot. Can't be certain it was about me though. Now in the back of my mind, I somehow think walking swiftly at a strip mall is a crime.

The second time there was that same botfly model of a black helicopter, enough for 2 occupants if one sat on the other's lap, that was for certain it was related to my situation. Apparently the FBI owns a black helicopter or two, and they have their CARNIVORE-like programs that can suck the digits out of your computers and cell phones in 5 seconds. I learned my lesson that day: don't tell them anything to their faces; if you have anything to tell the spoiled brats at The Bureau, put it all in your computer, and let them hack it in curiosity. If the terrorists don't give you a mental breakdown, the FBI will make sure you get one by making a scene.

It must have been a new pilot in your case. Or a very windy day. They can't see you if you are directly under their craft. You're lucky they are human. Aliens wouldn't mess around like that. They would just descend, make a crop circle, and watch you get dizzy from their technology as you went inside the circle.

Your copter didn't try to kill you. If it had weapons on it, or people rappelling off the sides of it to the ground, I might beleive that. This was a game. Like when my neighbors come home, and their kids are outside, pretending to run over the kids by speeding up the car, it's funny to them. At first I thought they were maniacs, now it's nothing. You're still alive.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Sandalphon because: e

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hi OP,

Am so very sorry for your traumatic experience as I am sure it must have been! OMG what a story! I just thank the Lord that you and your son were not harmed. I just wish whoever did this would get caught.

My son and I had a little ''scare'' , very little in comparison with yours of course! But we were on our deck , standing by our closed for season pool, when all of a sudden a black helicopter was suddenly upon us -that came out nowhere, it seemed. It was up and over the hill , coming straight toward us- in our face before we even realized, it was so out of the blue for sure! The helicopter then hesitated and the pilot tilted it's nose downward and we saw the pilot eye to eye, he stared straight at us. We could even see the headphones, mouthpiece, sunglasses etc, through the tinted glass. Seriously, it was like out of a movie or something. Whatever reason to do this to us, I have no clue.. It was like he was trying to intimated us for some reason or another which was very strange. We are just nobodies - if you catch my drift, however, we are awakened nobodies - ..

This happened approx. 10 years ago *?* I'd have to check my records on that. But this was nothing compared to what you and your dear son experienced!!! I would be sOO outraged... and I pray you strength to be able to deal with this....Just a little reminder, that stress is a silent killer so please make sure you take some "calming:" breaks from time to time. Quieten your mind and spirit and breathe...... I probably would feel like going postal or something..God help us !

Bless you, OP, thank you again for sharing. I think that you had a horrible experience ...Yours sounds like a horror movie, I might add.

You may never catch and prosecute those who tried to do you and your child harm . But remember, if they don't get caught in this life...... they wILL get their just rewards....Reaping what you sow/Karma will catch up to them one day. And believe you me, I can hardly wait for then!
Again - How I await that day!

Stay safe OP .....Peace and Love
edit on 26-3-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
ValentineWiggin - we have asked repeatedly for updates and you have refused. Members have offered ideas for you to prove your story, you have not responded.

You claim that the helicopter blades were in the dirt, churning up soil.. Can you at least get a photograph of the area the alleged attack took place in? You should still be able to get some very clear images of the patterns the rotors would have left in the soil..

So please, either post the non personal details of the police report or images of the damage the helicopter did or both.

Without providing this evidence we must come to the conclusion that this thread was an intentional hoax, which is a clear violation of ATS terms and conditions. I think mods should look into this.

I don't think ATS should be used as a social site, an attention mongering site, or for people to have a test group to gather ideas for their latest novel or whatever.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Had not read through the whole thread ...And having now caught up on the reading and the OP's not submitting evidence of said claims , this does make one think a definite hoax. I wish to retract all I said....Unless evidence can come forth. I guess I should read ALL thread next time before I possibly waste my time, well wishes , etc. upon someone who is possibly underserving.

Actually it would be nice to know this IS a hoax ...and noone is going around in choppers trying to umm chop off people's heads or anything...

.so OP , please make a believer out of us...or you could get banned!
edit on 27-3-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is quite bizarre - on 16th March I posted about much the same thing on my own blog - I had just posted about the alien Chitauri ship sucking power from the sun (if you recall that happening)
THEN

I heard a MASSIVE buzzing noise.

I grabbed my rifle and hopped out of the door and there, cruising above the treetops at the south end of the farm were FOUR BLACK UNMARKED HELICOPTERS.

They leisurely buzzed the farm and then they were off. It's pretty much open fields at back of the farm and then its straight down towards Seattle, Tacoma, LA wherever - did any of you see them on your route? Any weird traffic?

Look out for: Choppers, trucks, jeeps, cars - black metallic, can't really figure out what make they are

This is very similar with me also living out by farmland - the choppers came from the north and its just snow and ice up there

NED

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
For those who are really concerned about the OP and what is going on, she gave me permission to relay this message.

"I have talked to all airports in the area, the FAA, and the cops multiple times.. there is apparently nothing I can do without the numbers on the chopper. If I ever see it again, I will write it down and take them to court. Until that day, I probably wont know anything else and will not reply to that thread again."

Basically it sounds like they don't want to take her seriously and get off their butts and check into the paper work to see who this might have been. Good thing I'm not in the area, All blue helo's that matched the description would mysteriously catch fire.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Nothing else to add, can we close this

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Hilarious - you actually painted that on your ceiling or did that in a paint program?

To close a thread - you need to choose a moderator and U2U them.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Murdoch was flying?!

Seriously though I doubt it was military, I have never heard of them charging at people or going rogue in helicopters!
Maybe an accident but if it was they really should come apologise to you.
edit on 27-5-2012 by sirbanterlot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Next time a Helo is chasing you....

Try this maneuver;

I forgot how awesome this video was when I had posted it....

I stand by my statement, next time try that out!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismicha77

You see a helicopter repeatedly diving at people in the park, your motto is "question everything" and you "really didn't think anything of it" until someone else mentioned it?? Wow!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

Just someone learning to fly privately and made a mess of it.

I am sure they didn't try to kill you. You seem a bit paranoid but justifiable as you had your son with you (glad you are both ok especially your son!!!!)

But calm down, accidents happen and I am sure its just someone learning!!

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join