It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Helicopter Tried To Kill My Son and I

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ScarletWitch

I can only assume the fly by's continue, and she was simply checking back to see if anyone had figured
out what /why this happened, with the information she provided.

Really...that is the only thing you can assume???

You honestly think someone in a helicopter is deliberatly trying to kill her and continue to do so???

I think it is more likely that she is a bit embarresed by over-reacting and laying low

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Why do so many people swallow the bait hook, line and sinker without asking for proof?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Update:

I havn't read any more of this thread since it has obviously degraded into madness, but here is an update.

I have called all of the local airports and the FAA, the incident is being investigated.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

And what are the police doing if I may ask?

Surely after hearing of this attempted double murder of a woman and her child they would be all over that right away.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
Update:

I havn't read any more of this thread since it has obviously degraded into madness, but here is an update.

I have called all of the local airports and the FAA, the incident is being investigated.

Please keep us updated.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Update:

Thanks for the update.

There are those that truly care about you and your story. I hope you can find some answers. Keep us posted.

ps. Dang right this thread turned into madness, isn't it crazy? I find it best to just ingore all of them.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Update:

That's it?You claim to have not read any more of the thread because it's degraded into madness.No it hasn't..a lot of the posters are showing genuine concern for you and your son.Or giving you opinions on what could have caused the helicopter to do what you claim it did.Just because a few of us question your story does not mean the thread has been derailed.We've all done it within the T & C.Not one person has been rude or ignorant to you at all.
edit on 12-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Update:

Obviously a mad incident hence mad responses.

I can't see how your story could be seen as a helicopter out of control or a flying lesson. Sounds more like very fine control and a drugged or highly irresponsible pilot.

I doubt the investigation will turn anything up. If it does it will be great to see it cleared up.

The response I like best is this....

"Remind me to never be in a helicopter that is flying anywhere near some of these posters. Sheesh."

That's exactly the point. If you're piloting a helicopter you don't know which human being on the ground will attack your craft if you get too close. So stay away from all humans, you're the one flying the thing with the big blades spinning at enormous speed.

I think the fact that poster felt able to write that perfectly illustrates the problem. It should be obvious to anyone who cares about their fellow humans that they should never fly a helicopter anywhere near another human unless it's rescue or work.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Perhaps some sort of deal could be worked out where you show a mod proof that there was indeed a police report/investigation. I recall one poster that was vetted by the mods before (though just his identity). It is my opinion that with a fantastical story one needs to supply fantastic proof, at least where strangers are concerned. There are very few people I would believe automatically with a story like this. Maybe you should read the rest of the thread. You have as many supporters as skeptics.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Thanks for the update OP.

I had a chance to pm the op, had a conversation. After talking to her, and reading her other posts, I have a hard time believing she would make this up.

She probably has to work...and can't be on as much. But, I believe she was frightened and didn't make up her story. And I'm as hardcore skeptic as they come.

Eh, that's my two cents anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Please, click on my profile "read posts in thread"

Then frolic and play in my sarcasm.

You use honey to catch bee's, not vinegar. Seems to have worked.

To Op:

Did you narrow down a description of the helicopter? Did you narrow down number of occupants?
Did you hone your time line? What are the initial thoughts of investigators?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Update:

Thanks for the update.

There are those that truly care about you and your story. I hope you can find some answers. Keep us posted.

ps. Dang right this thread turned into madness, isn't it crazy? I find it best to just ingore all of them.

i'm with you. this turned into madness and i don't even want to read it all. i'm glad the OP has contacted the appropriate people and it's being investigated. seems like someone needs to be in trouble. just because the OP felt like she was being attacked and could have been killed doesn't make her a liar. seems like a lot of people have never ever been in a hugely stressful and frightening situation before.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

One night, I was sleeping in my living room, 2nd story, looking out the sprawling window that starts at like one foot off the ground when I saw a helicopter, in the middle of the night like possibly one foot over the roof of my neighbor's 1 story house. Now, during this time I was noticing a ton of helicopter activity in the neighborhood and I just so happen to be awake at that time at night when I saw this friggin helicopter fly right over her roof.

I don't know what that was about, maybe around that time the Illuminati thought they had this martial law FEMA thing in the bag or something. Maybe they were drilling for sniping targets.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

That brings to mind an experience years ago. Sleeping in a tent and hearing a helicopter getting louder and louder, eventually it was louder than any I've heard and I dived out of the tent and landed on my back just as it went low overhead. I was camped by a stream so I guess they were following it. Training shouldn't be a problem, but harassment has to be dealt with. My experience of trying to get stuff like this dealt with through the 'proper channels' is that its a complete waste of time and just another insult.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Must have been very convincing. I dont really doubt something happened to spur the thread I just think some of the language at the start was silly. It seems myself and some others were misinterperating hyperbole with things like bugs on the windshield and eveytime a plane flies over. That being said show proof. Any updates?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastardo

Originally posted by sean
I had an experience like this once but with a F16. I was driving on the highway heading to Vegas It was close to Tonapah, Nevada. Off to the right near the Mountains and sand dunes it was doing flips and stuff and the next thing I know it buzzed directly in front of the vehicle. It damn near blew the car off the road! I was a little pissed at that. It was completely unmarked black colored F16. I got a good glimpse and side view of the canopy and could see the tube coming off his face mask.

Yes and he had blue eyes, a birthmark above his eyebrow and on the back of the plane there was an `I brake for sincere ATS members`` sticker.

Off course you could see this all from your car as he flew with his cockpit at eye level as he crossed directly in front of your moving car at around let´s say 1000 kmh.

Are you sure it was unmarked? It didn´t say Nitro Circus or something?
edit on 12-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

If you didn't believe it why not simply say so?? Instead you added a couple sentences of stupid remarks and assumptions? I really could care less if you believe it or not. It's true nonetheless. You ASSUME it was eye level well FYI there is such a thing called MOA (minute of angle) you know! Oh by the way F16's can fly 120-1,500 max unloaded. If they are loaded they can only top 900mph. For argument sake, anything hitting your car suddenly with a crosswind going 120-1500 will run you off the road. He was flying as slow as he could without stalling. He wanted to get a laugh. If he was supersonic I undoubtedly would have been ran off the road, probably dead in a shredded heap of metal. Yes it was unmarked and flat black colored F16. I figure putting decals on a plane that's all black would defeat the purpose of it being black.

edit on 13-3-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Think for a second, did it look like it was shaped like the one on the old TV movie '''Magnum PI''' with Tom Selleck ? And if you saw it coming straight at you, was the cockpit round like a clear globe? Were there TWO people facing you inside the cockpit........think back, try to picture it, freeze that moment in your mind looking at it..... Was it bigger than a car, or about the size of a Van Was it making a wopping sound or a high pitched whine.

There's nothing so far to go on, but I's guess it was a 'Loach', based on it's quick pitching and manouvering.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-3-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Update:

I havn't read any more of this thread since it has obviously degraded into madness,

That is kind of mean, it is your thread. This kind of behavior could anger people and cause them to attack you with helicopters.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

If you didn't believe it why not simply say so?

Do you see my name?

It was either doing something like this wich would be so fast you can´t really see a thing even if it crosses you and it barely has an impact. This is not an f16 but proves the point.

But you say he was flying slow, but an f16 pilot would never do that at ground level cause he would be near stall. It would never really influence you car even if it got that close and you could never see such detail cause it wouldn´t be low and going slow in a multi million dollar jet cause it´s too dangerous, or maybe you were driving on a militairy airstrip without knowing and the plane was landing.

This is a slow flight.

If you´re right I´m sorry but your story seems exxagerated to say the least.
edit on 14-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Has anyone asked if the OP was near high tension power lines? They use helicopters to check if the lines need maintenance, they fly low while doing this.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join