It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Helicopter Tried To Kill My Son and I

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

valentinewiggin id like to say that im very happy to hear no one was hurt.

P.S i understand helicopters to be very hard to regain control once lost.

i'd like to ask was it a very windy day? or was there a storm forecast?
you mentioned it was dipping before you lost sight of it. id say that the pilot had lost control and was struggling to regain it. however this does not explain why after regaining control(im assuming he did because you didn't say that you now have a crashed chopper on your property) he didn't land and make a serious effort to apologize to you and your family for the incident.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Sounds like an instruction flight to me. When I was in the Corps we used to practice auto-rotations on a regular basis. If you tell me the state and county you live in I can do a registered aircraft search for aircraft matching your description. If you are uncomfortable posting it for all to see PM it to me. Hope I can help, might even come up with a picture.

*I assume you don't live in Amsterdam...lol.
edit on 12-3-2012 by JJRichey because: cause

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by truetoform
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Point out this wanker pilot and I'll pop him in his temple

Most eloquently put.

We seem to be split into two groups. Those who say "Roll over and take it. He's got an expensive machine which he's using in a manner that gives you concern for the life of your child. Don't take any effective action to protect your child's life from this agressor/incompetent fool or the Dumb Hicks with Scabies, (DHS), will do you wrong."

In the other group we have those who say "Resist! For this is the road to freedom!"

No prizes for guessing who I'm with.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Ban the use of Single winged aircraft....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
That's just crazy! Why on earth would a pilot do something like that to a mother and her little boy? That pilot should be banned forever from flying anything. Either that's one sick person, he was drunk or aliens are now using helicopters to get around and they just don't know how to fly them. In any event, glad you are ok.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I should think in this day and age fuel is too expensive to be dicking around scaring the bejesus out of mother's and their small children. However, that being said, I've seen my fair share of UK police helecopter's larking around with kids on estates, far too low for comfort, shining their lights into peoples houses. Absolutely no need for it either considering their cameras can pick people up from a mile away.

Like the OP, I can't say I'd be too chuffed having a North by North West moment either if I had my three year old in tow.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I had an experience like this once but with a F16. I was driving on the highway heading to Vegas It was close to Tonapah, Nevada. Off to the right near the Mountains and sand dunes it was doing flips and stuff and the next thing I know it buzzed directly in front of the vehicle. It damn near blew the car off the road! I was a little pissed at that. It was completely unmarked black colored F16. I got a good glimpse and side view of the canopy and could see the tube coming off his face mask.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Interesting the op hasn't been back.Yet she posted this thread 20 minutes after it happened.She's probably laughing at all the stars shes' getting
Yes I know people have lives.But to start a thread like this then ignore it for more then 24 hours says a lot.Just saying.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
Interesting the op hasn't been back.Yet she posted this thread 20 minutes after it happened.She's probably laughing at all the stars shes' getting
Yes I know people have lives.But to start a thread like this then ignore it for more then 24 hours says a lot.Just saying.

In the 20 minutes time lapse after this traumatic ordeal she had enough time to run back to the house over a large open field, with her 3 yr old boy over her shoulder, grab the car keys, go for a spin, report to the Police and then sit down and post the details on ATS whilst getting cold sweats every time she heard an aeroplane or helicopter? Have I missed anything?

Would not a mothers instincts be to comfort and console her 3 yr old son for a good hour after an event like this?

I cannot believe so many folks believe this crap. (66 flags for Gods sake)
If she can post a photo of the Police report then I will take it all back.
Until then I am hoisting up the BS flag.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

I'm with you.If she provides a valid police report I'll apologize.But if she doesn't it'll just be brushed off.And then this thread will float off into the abyss like they usually do...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sean
I had an experience like this once but with a F16. I was driving on the highway heading to Vegas It was close to Tonapah, Nevada. Off to the right near the Mountains and sand dunes it was doing flips and stuff and the next thing I know it buzzed directly in front of the vehicle. It damn near blew the car off the road! I was a little pissed at that. It was completely unmarked black colored F16. I got a good glimpse and side view of the canopy and could see the tube coming off his face mask.

Yes and he had blue eyes, a birthmark above his eyebrow and on the back of the plane there was an `I brake for sincere ATS members`` sticker.

Off course you could see this all from your car as he flew with his cockpit at eye level as he crossed directly in front of your moving car at around let´s say 1000 kmh.

Are you sure it was unmarked? It didn´t say Nitro Circus or something?
edit on 12-3-2012 by bastardo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Shame you didnt take a photo. Scary stuff indeed

There are too many crazies in the world, why should heli pilots be any different I suppose. Glad you guys are ok

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
don't believe her, she is exaggerating.Only Chuck Noris could pull off those maneuvers, and I just saw him last week so I highly doubt he is any where near your corn fields....

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

I'm just posting in support of Val, there's a few of us who know her off ATS, chat with her daily...for months. She is NOT the dramatic type in the least so back off that, please. Unless you're a parent who has ever been in mortal fear for your child's life than you can't relate to how shaken up she is. Show a little kindness and support ATS.

I'll quote this on every page if I have to.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, as long as it is in T&C. If people do not believe the story, that is their prerogative. If people want to challenge aspects of it, that is allowable. You do not need to defend another member here.....the story was posted here and it is allowed to be vetted...and not everyone is going to believe it....and some will.

If someone is violating the T&C, alert it, but don't tell people they are not allowed to disbelieve the story.

edit on March 12th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
what a scary and interesting story! I'd like to help identify the craft/company/pilot any way I can.

What was the name of the officer who responded to your call? They gave you their card, correct?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

I'm just posting in support of Val, there's a few of us who know her off ATS, chat with her daily...for months. She is NOT the dramatic type in the least so back off that, please. Unless you're a parent who has ever been in mortal fear for your child's life than you can't relate to how shaken up she is. Show a little kindness and support ATS.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, as long as it is in T&C. If people do not believe the story, that is their prerogative. If people want to challenge aspects of it, that is allowable. You do not need to defend another member here.....the story was posted here and it is allowed to be vetted...and not everyone is going to believe it....and some will.

If someone is violating the T&C, alert it, but don't tell people they are not allowed to disbelieve the story.

wait a minute.... no one said anything about not allowing criticism they said "show a little kindness and support". i feel really frustrated that it seems as if asking for some kindness is not allowed. you say "don't tell people they aren't allowed to disbelieve"... which no one did. apparently it's not okay to defend the woman but it's alright to call her a liar.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae

wait a minute.... no one said anything about not allowing criticism they said "show a little kindness and support". i feel really frustrated that it seems as if asking for some kindness is not allowed. you say "don't tell people they aren't allowed to disbelieve"... which no one did. apparently it's not okay to defend the woman but it's alright to call her a liar.

Pasiphae, this is totally off topic, but you are quoting words that do not exist.

OP: I offered a solution for you to prove to ATS that this highly improbable, super-unlikely story is at least true in your mind - you could post the police report with all personal information omitted.

You are claiming something very serious, that someone tried to assassinate you with a HELICOPTER.. We're just asking for proof.

If I wrote a thread on ATS claiming an outrageous, but provable scenario, I would expect and be prepared for the questions and you should have been too. You claim to have filed a police report - here's your proof. Now please, prove it.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae

If you read what I wrote, you would see I told anyone to alert posts that are T&C violations.

But when someone makes the serious claim "xx tried to kill me" on ATS and that an attempt to file felony charges are being said, they are opening themselves up for questioning/vetting and opinions that one may not like. Being kind I agree with & T&C do include manners....but it is up to the individual to believe the story or not.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

I can only assume that this incident was far to traumatic for the Op to answer any of the questions presented.
When I singed on last night, I noticed that the Op had been online 54 minutes before, but hadn't posted in a long time, since her last post here.

I can only assume the fly by's continue, and she was simply checking back to see if anyone had figured
out what /why this happened, with the information she provided.

I'm thinking along the lines of some sort of Post traumatic Stress. She obviously has a strong support group that will let us know of any new developments. I do know I for one would like to know the out come of any investigation into this.
edit on 12-3-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join