It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diary of the first & last day [CWC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
As I write this Im shaking and what the hell is that smell? . I look down at my jeans and realise that I was pissing myself as well as throwing up when I first saw it. On first sight it looked innocent enough, just a shape in the crowd of people going about their usual routine in town. Innocent enough till that first old woman exploded, blood and guts everywhere. I didnt scream though others did, some exploded in mid scream as others ran. Me I froze watching something I couldnt describe other than it was a moving light. A human shaped glow, pulsing as it moved quickly through those who were too slow to get out its way. Each one reduced to small bits of flesh and bone "Popping" like a balloon.

The urge to be sick took over and I emptied my stomach as I ran. I cant think straight, some of it is a blur, what the hell was it?. I think about going to my neighbours house but my legs are like jelly. Yea Im scared but Im more confused. Better idea, switch the TV on. My shaking has turned to a constant shiver, shock I guess.

The guy on the TV speaks but I dont hear him because Im intrigued by the fact he is in a small room with no studio props. "Stay in doors, close the curtains , everything is under controll". I dont know who he is convincing but it aint me.

Its been four hours now since Mr TV man last said anything, Im staring at a black screen and the lack of information is pissing me off.

I havnt seen or heard anyone for hours now and suppose everyone is like me holed up in their safe bedroom. No noise is deafening especially as its getting dark....Should I put a light on? no way !. I lie down watching the window trying to shut out the visions from earlier. Maybe I should change my jeans..

I open my eyes to the daylight, feeling better for being out of the dark.... thats not daylight, daylight doesn`t pulse............

edit on 10-3-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Nice job! I see you got the CWC thing done as well.
Cool.

beez

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Daylight doesn't pulse.....................

S&F

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Daylight doesn't pulse.....................

S&F

That's the line that hooked me too. I see the Scots are making a good showing in this competition....

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

A human shaped glow, pulsing as it moved quickly

But human shaped glowing things do. Methinks it's nearby.

Well done. Flagged.

new topics

top topics

join