It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many suprises for the 2012 election (Pt. I)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Many states have change their voter regisrtaion laws and some have gone as far as to eleminate 3rd party registration.

www.nytimes.com...

www.theroot.com...

The center, which has studied the new laws and opposed some of them in court, analyzed 19 new laws and two executive orders in 14 states, and concluded that they "could make it significantly harder for more than 5 million eligible voters to cast ballots in 2012."

www.startribune.com...

Check your own state

www.declareyourself.com...

Paul Carroll, an 86-year-old World War II veteran who has lived in the same Ohio town for four decades, was denied a chance to vote in the state’s primary contests today after a poll worker denied his form of identification, a recently-acquired photo ID from the Department of Veterans Affairs. The poll worker rejected the ID because it did not contain an address, as required by Ohio law.

thinkprogress.org...

In his home state of Tennessee Retired US Marine Tim Thompson walked into his neighboring polling place on Super Tuesday, but once inside he faced exactly what he feared: even with a voter registration card — and a career serving his country — he wasn't allowed to vote.

rt.com...

With eight months left till the election americans are going have to work hard to make sure that they are not only currently registered but they have a current I. D. too to vote, this means republicans, democrats, independants and any other party.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Those vets don't have to worry, their votes will be counted even if they don't cast them.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Independants in Ohio can only vote on the issues effecting the State. If you want to vote for the POTUS or Rep/Senate candadite, then you have to register as either a DemonCrap or a Repuglicant.

For instance, You can't vote for Ron Paul AND Dennis Kucinich on the same ballot. Doing so would negate your vote.

Pretty sorry state. I'm outta here as soon as I can be.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
With none of the candidates able to win the nomination on the first round of ballots at the convention, the GOP will have to offer up a consensus candidate. My bet would be JEB "blood on his hands" Bush, the convention IS in Florida this time around. He will be "The Chosen One" to lead our country into a new era of world domination.

As an aside on "BLOODY HANDS", we were able to get one our people into Dachu #6 here in the U.S. The contractor who has been chosen to run the camp hired our guy into their IT department based on the scanner & database experience he has on his resume.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Most voters will reject another Bush.
Mitt , Ricky and Newt are not gonna let anyone walk into the convention and steal the nomination and neither are their SuperPac money people, the GOP is already hanging by a thead.

new topics

top topics

join