It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Crushes 2012 Mayan Apocalypse Claims

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Wow 2012 & Mayan Calender and Nibiru is giving me a Head Ache !

But... But.... The Fact is we are going to be going though a Interstellar Charged Cloud within as NASA says 100 years probably its within this Decade ? How in the Hell can they Predict that nothing is going to Happen when we go through it ?

Atmospheric electricity
en.wikipedia.org...

( for Conspirators )
Interstellar Energy Cloud
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

( The Reality Bits out to the Public )
Ribbon at Edge of Our Solar System: Will the Sun Enter a Million-Degree Cloud of Interstellar Gas?
www.sciencedaily.com...

What do we know about the Local Interstellar Medium?
espg.sr.unh.edu...

and the Recent on ATS!

Former DIA Officer reveal and confirm the worst NASA's Nightmare..., page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hmm Interesting ..

The Interstellar 'Etheric' Cloud Index
www.susanrennison.com...

From the Web Site Above

The Local Bubble, The Local Interstellar Cloud,
The Local Fluff and Interstellar 'Cloudlets'. Near-Earth Supernovas, NASA Science News
January 6, 2003

"Some of those cloudlets might be hundreds of times denser than the local fluff... If we ran into one, it would compress the Sun's magnetic field and allow more cosmic rays to penetrate the inner solar system, with unknown effects on climate and life." Priscilla Frisch, astrophysicist

Surprise: Solar System "Force Field" Shrinks Fast NASA craft reveals unexpected
unpredictability of our protective bubble. National Geographic News, September 30, 2010

As charged particles flow out from the sun, they eventually bump up against interstellar medium—the relatively empty areas between stars. These interactions "inflate" a protective bubble that shields Earth and the entire solar system from potentially harmful cosmic rays

Fluffy Mystery at Edge of Solar System Solved SPACE.com, 23 December 2009
"Using data from Voyager, we have discovered a strong magnetic field just outside the solar system... This magnetic field holds the interstellar cloud together ["The Fluff"] and solves the long-standing puzzle of how it can exist at all." Merav Opher, NASA Heliophysics

Well time to do some research for the Facts ...

well one Media Reports claim on the site is Legit !! the one Below

Ribbon at Edge of Our Solar System: Will the Sun Enter a Million-Degree Cloud of Interstellar Gas?
www.sciencedaily.com...

What would Happen if the interstellar Cloud did the Opposite of what we thought !!

Flaming Out the Sun LOL!

Fighting fire with blasts of electricity
www.wired.co.uk...

I Would be worried about the Cloud instead of Nibiru

but... wasn't there big massive objects flying into the sun the size of Small exoplanets within the last decade ?
that NASA nor any Observatory detected ahead of time be they hit Our Star ( Sun) ?

well not these of Course but similar to it

Comet Dive-Bombs Sun During Big Solar Eruption
Tariq Malik, SPACE.com Managing Editor
Date: 13 May 2011 Time: 03:21 PM ET

www.space.com...

"Suicide" Comet Storm Hits Sun—Bigger Sun-Kisser Coming?
news.nationalgeographic.com...

edit on 11-3-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by sitchin

What shade of rouge is this "Niburu"? More pinkish, or tending towards a fleshy red color?

A rogue Nibiru in rouge! How fetching

Very Rocky Horror!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I think the jpl video seems perfectly logical to me, anyhow we all die one day - it's a certainty...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Yeah this is what I am saying too!

And.. I have more to add to your list. A few videos and news worthy articles that make one wonder....

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Wolfenz

Yeah this is what I am saying too!

And.. I have more to add to your list. A few videos and news worthy articles that make one wonder....

Ilumnati Hollywood

2 Movies

The Road

Knowing

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
just a thought about the mayan calendar and the end of the world in 2012. a lot of peolple here wont probably like it but its fact> theres has been 514 leap years since caesar created them in 45bc (so, well after the mayan calendar).
without the extra day every year, today would be the 18 july 2013 (or so). the world should have ended 7 months ago.
simple as.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I do not think the Mayan calendar end is "The End".. I do think it is a new beginning of some sort..

Great points have been made throughout this thread and I am glad it encouraged debate in both directions. I am however, discouraged by many posting one view and then the hostility or belittling ridicule in many posts for simply having an opinion.

Conspiracies can be way out there and some have views not within what others perceive as realistic.. Never-the-less. They are entitled to their own ideas...

For all we know.. In our limited perception, there could be 12 legged 3 eyed gerbils flying UFO around us right now, not in our vibrational field. Nibiru could be there and cloaked. Or, as someone pointed out.. Maybe it is moving as fast as light meaning, we would not see it approaching.

They spent millions on the SPT for finding it.. Why else would anyone spend that much if this "conspiracy" did not hold water?

Nobody knows, and any who think advanced beings with millions of years evolution could not achieve things beyond our grasp, they would be lacking in common sense.

How about some good old fashion Fear Mongering? LOL

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
what is it about this one that got there attion all other doomsdays thay ignored and they just talk about myans

aztecs end on dec 24 2012
chinese timelins end dec 21 2012
hoppi dec 21 2012
hindu new age dec 21 2012

need i go on with more of this... i think not look around u "somthing" is about to CHANGE but what?
i think thats what where here to find out

NASA FAIL!!!!! again lol

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Your confidence in doomsday makes me enjoy the "told you so" aspect even more.

Meet you back here in January 2013 to take your crow. Oh, what's that? You never said it's a sure thing for 2012? Of course you didn't.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by Wolfenz

Your confidence in doomsday makes me enjoy the "told you so" aspect even more.

Meet you back here in January 2013 to take your crow. Oh, what's that? You never said it's a sure thing for 2012? Of course you didn't.

Man you're life must be exciting.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnypeppers

Aztec, Hopi, Chinese and Hindu?

Nope, go back and do your research again. Your claims are bogus.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

No, "they" didn't:

They spent millions on the SPT for finding it..

Here is the REAL reason for building the SPT:

The South Pole Telescope (SPT) is a 10 metre (394 in) diameter telescope located at the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station, Antarctica. The telescope is designed for observations in the microwave, millimeter-wave, and submillimeter-wave regions of the electromagnetic spectrum, with the particular design goal of measuring the faint, diffuse emission from the Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB).

en.wikipedia.org...

And if someone doesn't like Wiki for some reason, thenread this.

This "nibiru" crap is tiresome, but it does provide entertainment with the many ridiculous claims that are spewed.

Those who wish to learn and understand true science should do the proper research, and see how to take all of this nonsense "doomsday" junk with a grain of salt.

Or, choose to wallow in ignorance. There is that choice.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

This does not crush a grape as far as I am concerned being a critical thinker myself

The Mayan prophecy does not mention the the sun wiping us out to begin with? So i don't see the logic in this even by NASA's standards. The prophecy says the end of time is 12-23-2012 not anything mentioning a ELE. It's like NASA sticking it's foot in it's mouth. Or like getting your house robbed and your neighbor coming over saying "i heard you got robbed" without anyone knowing of the robbery

OK so some fringe thinkers and doomsayers are freaking out, who cares? Doesn't NASA have better things to do then attempting to debunk the plausible? We are living in a world of uncertainty with countless factors that could wipe us out from gamma rays to asteroids ect. I don't care what some beaker head scientist thinks because i choose to live life day by day and not worry about these things i cant stop. It is pointless to fear doom as it to undermine my intelligence.

Yes the sun can kill us at any time I know this much, NASA using reverse psychology as usual imho. I have seen NASA and GLP warp and distort the truth, remove photos from it's database first hand. To me trusting a habitual liar such as NASA is beyond ignorant. I take doomsayers claims with a grain of salt on the other side of the argument. You cant prepare and prevent certain death in such a scenario.

I must stress that these threads using sensationalizing titles to bait traffic is played out, it is disingenuous and dishonest

edit on 11-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wade989

Why? Because I get my jollies from chuckling at morons who intently hope and wish for a doomsday scenario to come and hit the reset button cause their own personal lives have gone sideways and they're too chicken# to take any personal accountability and better it on their own?!?!

Is that why you're taking a potshot at me? Then by all means, fire away. What a bunch of maroons.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The SPT wasn't built to track Nibiru. As a radio telescope it is heavily affected by such things as pollution. Therefore the ideal location for a radio telescope is one without pollution. In other words Antarctica. Fearmongers may want to keep claiming that the reason for the existence of the SPT is Nibiru but there actually is a very logical reason for building a radio telescope down there.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LedaOhio
To all that have posted so far..

I posted to contradicting videos for the purpose of in-sighting debate LOL and it sure worked...

I myself. Think something is coming Dec. 21st 2012. There's far too much ancient artifacts saying Nibiru exist..
And the fact of D.U.M.B. tunnels, seeds vaults, Even community underground complexes popping up (down) everywhere for a million plus a room tends to add to the validity something is coming..

There's something going on and if you are not part of the Big Club.. You're going to be left to the wolves...

Just my opinion..

edit on 10-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

What good would going underground do anyway? I'd rather be on top of a mountain... And wasnt "Nibiru" what they called Jupiter? Either way, theirs no proof its something else

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronnypeppers
what is it about this one that got there attion all other doomsdays thay ignored and they just talk about myans

aztecs end on dec 24 2012
chinese timelins end dec 21 2012
hoppi dec 21 2012
hindu new age dec 21 2012

need i go on with more of this... i think not look around u "somthing" is about to CHANGE but what?
i think thats what where here to find out

NASA FAIL!!!!! again lol

I am with you there, at least these things are no coincidence. It is all subject to ones interpretation. I am a man of instinct and my instinct has never faltered. I will just say that society is collapsing and we are on the verge of something like the straw that broke the camels back. I don't think anything significant will happen over night i think we are about to change the way that we think reaching an apex for better or for worse. There is no exact second, minute, hour, day that it will all happen precisely. I just cant put my finger on it? Somethings gotta give. These are crazy times we live in and it is accelerating down a path to it's destination.

I would not put it past man to manipulate the masses with a false flag event though galvanizing and changing our train of thought. Then again if a ELE does happen the doomsayers will be dead as they dream of as well as the naysayers and I will at least be at peace without them bickering over the uncertain

At least most may agree something is afoot albeit man's agendas or nature

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
ice age every 11,500 years? coincides with sednas orbit every ~11,400 years, and the leap year was around before 45bc. an ancient machine built before 45bc accualy accounted for the leap year. can't recall what it is called.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnypeppers

Wrong. Not a single one of those cultures give a date for the end of the world. The Chinese timeline you are going with is McKenna's Timwave Zero. He claims this is based off the I Ching, although the I Ching gives no dates. However, he never settled on the December 21, 2012 date until the early 90s after the original publication of the GMT correlation which places the end of the 13th baktun on December 21, 2012.

The Hopi prophecies give no dates whatsoever. However since you are trying to connect this to 2012 it is pretty eas to assume that what you are referring to is the Blue Kachina prophecy. This prophecy does not exist. The sources for it are two white men and a man who tried to pass himself off as a Hopi. The Hopi elders even put out a press release in 1999 (I believe) claiming that this prophecy is a fake.

According to the Hindu we are currently in the middle of Kali Yuga. This is expected to last for thousands of years. The claims that it ends in 2012 are fairly recent. In other words this is once again a "prophecy" that didn't emerge until well after the New Age culture had already co-opted the GMT correlation and created the 2012 hysteria.

As for the Aztec I have personally never found any kind of prophecy associated with this period. However, the Aztec did adopt aspects of the Long Count so they may place some emphasis on the change from the 13th baktun to the 14th baktun. Much in the same way we place emphasis on the change from one year to the next.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join