It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Crushes 2012 Mayan Apocalypse Claims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
First it would be important to state that we are looking at a consensus decision by a private agency, and one it would seem is controlled by the Vatican at it's core - with all "consensus" statements for public consumption vetted by the Vatican. That said, my first question is important.

When did NASA become the final answer on things related to Consciousness?

Has NASA ever been wrong about anything at all?

The interpretation of the calendar is what we are talking about, not the calendar itself, and to be fair, we are talking about several "calendars" that mark this particular sequence in the consciousness process including one found in a ceiling relief in one of the pyramids. The Mayan calendar is not an isolated describer of the completion of earth's initial consciousness progression.

Many have interpreted the "end of the Mayan" calendar to mean the end of the world. This isn't a correct interpretation of the calendar at all. People interpret everything, doesn't mean that each and every interpretation is what the original creator had in mind. And while the calendar is a nice tool to help explain what is happening to the planet, the solar system and to all those whose consciousness is profoundly invested in this realm, is just ONE part of the tool kit.

Remarkably, NASA chose to refute ONE incorrect interpretation and state as a matter of fact they are right on all things related to the issue. So they took one, just one, and the incorrect, short sighted one and blew it out of the water by just saying "wrong' in some scientific language and it is all settled.

Could there be anyone in the NASA employee that disagrees with the official position? If one disagrees with the official NASA position, how is that person's voice heard by the NASA world, and the world at large?

Who is NASA? I know who I am, or my neighbor is, but NASA is a series of letters that denotes a system, and in my experience on the planet, all systems where individual become part of a machine are totally and completely suspect.

The Maya knew all about the patterns of the Sun. The giant ball of gas that burns in a random fashion has distinct patterns and cycles which the Maya knew all about, NASA only recently said they know the patterns based on science, so how did the dumb-ass Maya figure it out without all of that NASA technology that is the only way one can prove what is is?

And finally, the Maya did not invent the calendar, they were given it and told to carve it, they're skill at carving was sought out by the individual that gave the information to them. The information was presented to many over the years, and certain folks, probably some associated with the vaunted NASA, have actively worked to suppress the information so the population would not experience the current consciousness expansion at its fullest. Since most of the planetary population are in the dark about it, I'd say the effort was effective.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Originally posted by WillowToadie
I want undeniable PROOF that Nibiru is coming. Do not provide any evidence unless it has been scientifically proven 100% iron clad evidence. I dont want theories, speculation, opinions or any other form of un verifiable information.

I take it you're not Christian then?

I am spiritual as I believe in God. I think this world would be a far better place without Religion all together..
IMO I think Religions have been corrupted over time by the ego given to free will. If anything.. Jesus was here as an example of human potential and his teachings of our Chakra connection to God / The creator consciousness, is what Region has taken from us. Only through his understanding of God will you reach enlightenment not through him personally. Religion has put fear into spirituality as a means of control..

We need to clear all past issues, forgive ourselves and others, release all negative energy patterns in our system, generate loving thoughts for ourselves and others, expand on the restricted planetary belief systems and open our mind set to the universal level and this initiates the basic process to open ourselves to receive our full power.

Activating the pineal and opening the higher heart center (sacred heart at the thymus) with activation and clearing of the seven lower Chakra Seals speeds up the process, opens the higher Chakras, raises our frequency levels and opens the the higher paths through the central channel to our higher layers (Soul => Oversoul => Avatar => Rishi => Monad => Godseed).

See my signature line..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Danbones

The more we interact, the more you see that there are people who are not going to be won over to your argument because of its flaws in logic. I have noticed your hostility level rising to the point where you sound like you think that any opposing view has no place in a forum like this that I was under the impression was a place for the exchange of ideas.

You may just be afraid of ideas that don't mesh with your own preconceived ideas, which is something I don't understand at all because my world is a world of ideas to be weighed, judged, tried out if worthy and discarded if they do not measure up to basic fundamentals of reason and logic. You may have a comfortable little prison of the mind, but it is none the less, a prison with like minded prisoners.

hmmm
funny flaw in your theory
I post references

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LedaOhio

reply to post by Danbones

The more we interact, the more you see that there are people who are not going to be won over to your argument because of its flaws in logic. I have noticed your hostility level rising to the point where you sound like you think that any opposing view has no place in a forum like this that I was under the impression was a place for the exchange of ideas.

You may just be afraid of ideas that don't mesh with your own preconceived ideas, which is something I don't understand at all because my world is a world of ideas to be weighed, judged, tried out if worthy and discarded if they do not measure up to basic fundamentals of reason and logic. You may have a comfortable little prison of the mind, but it is none the less, a prison with like minded prisoners.

THANK YOU! I've read through these and am almost sorry for posting hehehe *not*
Hey.. People are allowed to think what they want and will.. Get over it! Think of this as fun and it will be...

Like the one post of someone saying there is no evidence of Nibiru and Sitchens was a fraud.. etc.. I want to dive right in but, the level of anger rising, as you pointed out, made me disregard debating with him.

It's like you post something absolutely proving something BEYOND DOUBT one way or the another and the person immediately attacks you without having read what was posted.. So you go on repeating and bickering etc.. And you already proved your point..

If any actually did the research themselves they would find Nibiru is all over Antiquity throughout Egyptian Hieroglyphics, Sumerian, Mayan, Cuneiform etc.. But.. NO.. They want to argue with you that it is NOT..

Just my opinion

as I said
I posted links
and a real dooms day threat thats right there killing people as we speak

if you can't deal with that
NOT MY PROBLEM

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by LedaOhio

As was stated above ATS is a place of free exchange. You made claims. Those claims were responded to. At no point were you attacked. ATS is also supposed to be a place dedicated to finding the truth. If someone posts their research and you don't agree with it how does withholding your own research progress the dialogue in any way?

As I said, the source for Nibiru is Sitchin. Sitchin's source for Nibiru was Cylinder Seal VA 243. Sitchin misinterpreted Cylinder Seal VA 243. Ergo, if Sitchin's evidence for Nibiru is false then the conclusion must also be false. If you have evidence that refutes this simple line of logic feel free to present it. That's what ATS is about.

Thanks X
Deny Ignorance, eh wot
I packed a lunch I'm ready for the debate

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

It is comments like yours that people resort to when they haven't a foot to stand on..

So, as this site purpose intended.. state your claim or hush.. To browbeat and intimidate others opposing what you have stuck in your head as fact is merely the sign of well, quite simply.. A Jerk!

It is YouTube videos like the ones you post that people post when they believe in Nibiru, even though there is a mountain of evidence to show it's been fabricated by hoaxers and people making money selling the story.

I thought Nibiru died out when Elenin failed to kill us all?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
First it would be important to state that we are looking at a consensus decision by a private agency, and one it would seem is controlled by the Vatican at it's core - with all "consensus" statements for public consumption vetted by the Vatican. That said, my first question is important.

When did NASA become the final answer on things related to Consciousness?

Has NASA ever been wrong about anything at all?

The interpretation of the calendar is what we are talking about, not the calendar itself, and to be fair, we are talking about several "calendars" that mark this particular sequence in the consciousness process including one found in a ceiling relief in one of the pyramids. The Mayan calendar is not an isolated describer of the completion of earth's initial consciousness progression.

Many have interpreted the "end of the Mayan" calendar to mean the end of the world. This isn't a correct interpretation of the calendar at all. People interpret everything, doesn't mean that each and every interpretation is what the original creator had in mind. And while the calendar is a nice tool to help explain what is happening to the planet, the solar system and to all those whose consciousness is profoundly invested in this realm, is just ONE part of the tool kit.

Remarkably, NASA chose to refute ONE incorrect interpretation and state as a matter of fact they are right on all things related to the issue. So they took one, just one, and the incorrect, short sighted one and blew it out of the water by just saying "wrong' in some scientific language and it is all settled.

Could there be anyone in the NASA employee that disagrees with the official position? If one disagrees with the official NASA position, how is that person's voice heard by the NASA world, and the world at large?

Who is NASA? I know who I am, or my neighbor is, but NASA is a series of letters that denotes a system, and in my experience on the planet, all systems where individual become part of a machine are totally and completely suspect.

The Maya knew all about the patterns of the Sun. The giant ball of gas that burns in a random fashion has distinct patterns and cycles which the Maya knew all about, NASA only recently said they know the patterns based on science, so how did the dumb-ass Maya figure it out without all of that NASA technology that is the only way one can prove what is is?

And finally, the Maya did not invent the calendar, they were given it and told to carve it, they're skill at carving was sought out by the individual that gave the information to them. The information was presented to many over the years, and certain folks, probably some associated with the vaunted NASA, have actively worked to suppress the information so the population would not experience the current consciousness expansion at its fullest. Since most of the planetary population are in the dark about it, I'd say the effort was effective.

Well Said!

This is the biggest mystery. For over 25,000 years the Universal Truth was not available to the people of this planetary system. It is now finally being received on this planet. Deep seekers of the truth that are open minded and ready will receive it. The higher energies of 2012 and beyond have a two fold effect. We have been stuck in a Universal Time Matrix System that has been disconnected from the higher dimension frequencies for thousands of years. Ancient Earth history shows manipulations of the planetary grids by beings from other more advanced systems (Draco-Orion, Sirius, Pleiades). The Universal Time Matrix system we are in is being manipulated. The energies of 2012 and beyond are opportunities for faster ascension and manipulation into restriction of ascension.

SOURCE: www.selftransform.net...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
do yer homework... mayans associate the date with "transfer and renewal" . the demise of the 7 macaw and rebirth of one hunahpu. Inscriptions at myan sites are said to go to 4772. other scholars have said a tablet discovered in the 60's speak of the return of the god of judgment "bolon yokte" in 2012. Now take into consideration.. poles are drastically moving and expected to reverse, solar maximum, entering an energetic cloud of plasma that may produce a carrington effect on the earth and sun, catholic saints prophecy of the last pope (current one), aztecs 5 suns prophecy ( were in the 5th ), first ching dynasty prophecy, hindus prophecy of the dawn of the golden age, and hopi indians prophecy of the blue kachina. NONE OF THEM PREDICT THE apocalypse but rather great change. As for nibiru... beats me but maybe were not looking in the right place... most people still think the solar system works on a 2d plane.
edit on 10-3-2012 by KuhNate01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I agree with the NASA video, do you know how many amateur astronomers watch the sky? Their equipment is getting better and better, it would literally be impossible to cover up a planet Nibiru, because every astronomer on earth would love to put their name on it, and call it planet So-and-so.

Planet Nibiru does not exist.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
When we think of Nibiru we should think of the Death Star from Star Wars.
Think of Nibiru as an orbital military training base. Where countless InterGalactic or IG cadets serve out preliminary years. We are talking about 1,000 years ahead of ourselves technology here.

Most ancient cultures have documented the passing of Nibiru. This information is easily accessible.

Our main concern about this immense IG service/observation station is that it will greatly effect our magnetic field and will in essence, wipe out our hard drive, so to speak.

All power could go down by means of over blown transformers and capacitors. This would cause global nuclear reactor meltdown. Imagine Fukushima time 700.

Know this, if there would be anything like this "group" of objects heading towards us, of course TPTB ie NASA, etc. would tell you NOTHING.

And the dis-info campaign as detailed in video #2 would flow like wine at an orgy and blood at a sacrifice.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Cool thread.
I have a question...

Let's suppose that this "Nibiru" soars through the heavens at the speed of light...
Will it arrive the same moment we can finally 'see' the light it emits, or scarier still would be that it doesn't emit light in our observable spectrum??? and does it's bid...physics wreak havoc...

I'm cynical anymore or whatever. So Einstein says expansion occurs at said velocity for an object...how astoundingly huge it must be!

It doesn't matter if we as humans survive or not. The aminos and such building blocks were here before us, they will be here after us. And whatever criticality daughters-off ages into the future will still probably look like us, only prettier, I guess -retroactively speaking purely subjective on my part!

There's nothing like living in the now, to sit and daydream for hours. Get out there and love somebody!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Knowing that NASA always lies,
now there is a good reason to be really worried about 2012.

Never
A
Straight
Answer.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Cool thread.
I have a question...

Let's suppose that this "Nibiru" soars through the heavens at the speed of light...
Will it arrive the same moment we can finally 'see' the light it emits, or scarier still would be that it doesn't emit light in our observable spectrum??? and does it's bid...physics wreak havoc...

I'm cynical anymore or whatever. So Einstein says expansion occurs at said velocity for an object...how astoundingly huge it must be!

It doesn't matter if we as humans survive or not. The aminos and such building blocks were here before us, they will be here after us. And whatever criticality daughters-off ages into the future will still probably look like us, only prettier, I guess -retroactively speaking purely subjective on my part!

There's nothing like living in the now, to sit and daydream for hours. Get out there and love somebody!

"Get out?" Ugh...
I am so sick of traveling.. I did it 4yrs non stop am currently now content. I have my friends and family..
My last play time I spent here.. Ever been? AMAZING EVENT!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

I want undeniable PROOF that Nibiru is coming. Do not provide any evidence unless it has been scientifically proven 100% iron clad evidence. I dont want theories, speculation, opinions or any other form of un verifiable information.

I take it you're not Christian then?

We need to clear all past issues, forgive ourselves and others, release all negative energy patterns in our system, generate loving thoughts for ourselves and others, ...

And this does not include believing the world is going to end in 2012?

Seems to me that would be a good place to start...with ones self.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Those videos were great. I'd never seen them before. I'd been on the fence about ""Nibiru" but this pushed me over into the believer side, not so much for the disclosure videos themselves but for how they showed the lengths gone to spread disinformation in the wake of the disclosure videos. Thanks. I've saved them for future need.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Thanks.

I'm weird, I post stuff and use the reply-to button maybe too often...

I wasn't specifically addressing you; but everyone who visits your thread, including myself.

It's a weird self-conscience thing...posturing myself under this keyboard thingy and all.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Seriously?

You should read the rest of the replies in this thread, before you "commit" to then idea of the non-existent "Nibiru".....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

I do not think it is going to end at all.. But, I do believe this level of understanding is going to end for many..
I've had so many lucid dreams the past couple months and I wake up remembering them entirely.. Remembering that I knew I was dreaming and actually manipulating the dreams. I am able to see things on much larger scales with clarity..

About 6months ago I started Meditating, I installed water filter systems, I quit eating meat and anything not healthy.. I went through a complete cleansing plan of removing toxins from my system and now I stick to a strict diet and exercise every day..

Many things have changed my outlook on life and why we are here.. I feel it in my bones something big is going to occur.. Something good.. But, scary for many.. An Ex-Termination of all that is wrong with everything..

"whose winnowing fan is in his hand, and he shall thoroughly purge his threshing-floor, and shall gather his wheat into the garner, but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable."

I believe we were separated at the time of Adam and Eve when Anunnaki screwed with us.. That will be undone..
The carbon 666 within all will be torn from the divine..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by coyotepoet

Seriously?

You should read the rest of the replies in this thread, before you "commit" to then idea of the non-existent "Nibiru".....

NASA Lies.. Media Lies.. That is FACT.. Fact is.. NOBODY knows if Nibiru is real or not. Or can be seen for that matter.. Us lowly 2D apes might not be able to see it LOL. NOBODY KNOWS.. It could be a planet full of gerbils with ray guns in a googolplex Universe.. Anything that can or would have happened has and will repeat.
A 1000's year may be = to 1 day for "THEM". Nobody knows..

)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join