It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Crushes 2012 Mayan Apocalypse Claims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

The more we interact, the more you see that there are people who are not going to be won over to your argument because of its flaws in logic. I have noticed your hostility level rising to the point where you sound like you think that any opposing view has no place in a forum like this that I was under the impression was a place for the exchange of ideas.

You may just be afraid of ideas that don't mesh with your own preconceived ideas, which is something I don't understand at all because my world is a world of ideas to be weighed, judged, tried out if worthy and discarded if they do not measure up to basic fundamentals of reason and logic. You may have a comfortable little prison of the mind, but it is none the less, a prison with like minded prisoners.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WillowToadie
reply to post by Danbones

The more we interact, the more you see that there are people who are not going to be won over to your argument because of its flaws in logic. I have noticed your hostility level rising to the point where you sound like you think that any opposing view has no place in a forum like this that I was under the impression was a place for the exchange of ideas.

You may just be afraid of ideas that don't mesh with your own preconceived ideas, which is something I don't understand at all because my world is a world of ideas to be weighed, judged, tried out if worthy and discarded if they do not measure up to basic fundamentals of reason and logic. You may have a comfortable little prison of the mind, but it is none the less, a prison with like minded prisoners.

THANK YOU! I've read through these and am almost sorry for posting hehehe *not*
Hey.. People are allowed to think what they want and will.. Get over it! Think of this as fun and it will be...

Like the one post of someone saying there is no evidence of Nibiru and Sitchens was a fraud.. etc.. I want to dive right in but, the level of anger rising, as you pointed out, made me disregard debating with him.

It's like you post something absolutely proving something BEYOND DOUBT one way or the another and the person immediately attacks you without having read what was posted.. So you go on repeating and bickering etc.. And you already proved your point..

If any actually did the research themselves they would find Nibiru is all over Antiquity throughout Egyptian Hieroglyphics, Sumerian, Mayan, Cuneiform etc.. But.. NO.. They want to argue with you that it is NOT..

Just my opinion

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LedaOhio

I myself. Think something is coming Dec. 21st 2012. There's far too much ancient artifacts saying Nibiru exist..
And the fact of D.U.M.B. tunnels, seeds vaults, Even community underground complexes popping up (down) everywhere for a million plus a room tends to add to the validity something is coming..

There's something going on and if you are not part of the Big Club.. You're going to be left to the wolves...

Just my opinion.
Which part of that↑ is supposed to be the 'Direct Evidence of Nibiru', that you speak of?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What is Google hiding behind these green squares from us? Is this Nibiru behind? Check out the coordinates and watch!

8 20 03, -17 53 34

8 56 11.71, -22 21 26

8 56 9, -22 22 16

I think this last coordinate is the latest position of Nibiru, because I didn’t found any other image.

I want undeniable PROOF that Nibiru is coming. Do not provide any evidence unless it has been scientifically proven 100% iron clad evidence. I dont want theories, speculation, opinions or any other form of un verifiable information.

Just truth with genuine evidence.

Don't make me come back there!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

As was stated above ATS is a place of free exchange. You made claims. Those claims were responded to. At no point were you attacked. ATS is also supposed to be a place dedicated to finding the truth. If someone posts their research and you don't agree with it how does withholding your own research progress the dialogue in any way?

As I said, the source for Nibiru is Sitchin. Sitchin's source for Nibiru was Cylinder Seal VA 243. Sitchin misinterpreted Cylinder Seal VA 243. Ergo, if Sitchin's evidence for Nibiru is false then the conclusion must also be false. If you have evidence that refutes this simple line of logic feel free to present it. That's what ATS is about.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WillowToadie

Google Sky doesn't "hide" anything. You do realize it is not real time, right?

Blanks in the images are just that....blanks. Missing data, for many reasons. Incomplete. It is not "hiding" something.

And, Google Sky is not a valid tool for research. It is a toy, nothing else.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

As was stated above ATS is a place of free exchange. You made claims. Those claims were responded to. At no point were you attacked. ATS is also supposed to be a place dedicated to finding the truth. If someone posts their research and you don't agree with it how does withholding your own research progress the dialogue in any way?

As I said, the source for Nibiru is Sitchin. Sitchin's source for Nibiru was Cylinder Seal VA 243. Sitchin misinterpreted Cylinder Seal VA 243. Ergo, if Sitchin's evidence for Nibiru is false then the conclusion must also be false. If you have evidence that refutes this simple line of logic feel free to present it. That's what ATS is about.

In the second post (vids) to this thread shows evidence of it existing and artifacts have it carved into them from all over antiquity.. It's simple.. I believe "something" is real about it, given all top brass are preparing and at the same time trying to discredit those pointing it out. Just like they do scientist opposing them at everything like Monsanto.. Or, Archeologist finding 17k yr old cities. They destroy their careers..
Anything that throws a monkey wrench into the views they have constructed for people to accept as truth.. THEY ATTACK!

Govt. says one thing.. You can bet going the other way will be the right way. NASA has warned all their employees, and the seed vaults, mountain fortresses, D.U.M.B.S. on and on.. The evidence SHOWS they are worried about something and are trying to derail any looking to find it.

Logic only dictates they are hiding something..

These are my personal views given what I have learned..
If you have indisputable proof these physical in-your-hands type of evidence I've seen is a lie and I should follow what govt. crams down my throat.. What is it?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by WillowToadie

Google Sky doesn't "hide" anything. You do realize it is not real time, right?

Blanks in the images are just that....blanks. Missing data, for many reasons. Incomplete. It is not "hiding" something.

And, Google Sky is not a valid tool for research. It is a toy, nothing else.

Actually Google Sky did show Nibiru at one time and then they blacked it out after someone had already grabbed and posted it..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Can you detail some of these artifacts? I am presently unable to watch YouTube videos. As for the other things though it's called being prepared. Right now there are a number of countries with nuclear weapons (not to mention all the ones with biological and chemical weapons). If even one of these countries felt like getting trigger happy it could cause a lot of damage. For example, in the case of nuclear winter a number of plants would go extinct. However, with the seed vault it would allow us to preserve every species regardless of world events. As for DUMBs and mountain fortresses, the primary goal of a government after a national catastrophe is to establish continuance of government. The faster the government can get back on its feet the faster it can regain control of the country and start sending aid to those areas hardest hit. These structures are merely contingencies in the event of a national emergency. It's easy to question the motives of the government now but should such a national emergency occur the country will be able to recover much faster thanks to their existence. There is nothing insidious about them. It is simply an example of the government showing a rare case of forethought and preparing for every possibility.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

There's far too much ancient artifacts saying Nibiru exist..

You mean, there's far too many crackpots saying that artifacts say Nibiru exists.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Actually Google Sky did show Nibiru at one time and then they blacked it out after someone had already grabbed and posted it.

I knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy once....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Actually Google Sky did show Nibiru at one time....

....and, that was yet another clever hoax by someone on the Internet who enjoyed watching the reactions. There was a thread (or many) about it on ATS, long time back.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

See this is where we differ..
"Our Govt" is corrupt.. They are the ones covering their asses and do not care about you or anyone.. Katrina was a good example of their disaster readiness and concern for "We the people". I have a hard time even hearing our Gov portrayed as the good guys in ANY form any longer.. People still defending them need to keep digging. They do not care about anything but their "Power and Control". They sooner watch us die than break bread with us.

Jew = Crypto-Jew

" Zohar 1,160a: "Jews must always try to deceive Christians." Hilkkoth Akum Z1: "Do not save Goyim (Gentiles) in danger of death. "

Choschen Ham 388, 15: "If it be proven that someone has given the money of israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of this earth."

Choschen Ham 266, 1: "A Jew may keep anything he finds which belongs to the Akum (Gentile). For he who returns lost property (to Gentiles) sins against the law by increasing the power of the transgressors of the law. It is praiseworthy, however, to return lost property if it is done to honor the name of God, namely if by so doing Christians will praise the Jews and look upon them as honorable people."

As for Nibiru:

edit on 10-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It is comments like yours that people resort to when they haven't a foot to stand on..

So, as this site purpose intended.. state your claim or hush.. To browbeat and intimidate others opposing what you have stuck in your head as fact is merely the sign of well, quite simply.. A Jerk!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

The video, at bottom of post, is from Antarctica.

And yes, there are ATS threads about that. The camera is the reason for that black circle. Plain and simple. It is a camera artifact.

The thread was just active a few days ago....I will search for it.

Here's one:

Nibiru debunkers needed

That thread was closed as a duplicate. Here is the other one directed to by a Mod:

Is this the real deal (nibiru) or another bubble ?!?!

Can't (yet) find the thread where I saw the emails sent to the manufacturer of that specific camera, and the black circle was explained by them.

The pixels in the CCD overload, and black out.....because it's pointing directly at the Sun!!

Ah, found it! Was a YouTube video, this explains it clearly:

The uploader of the YT vid wrote:

Emailed the manufacturer of the webcam and got an answer. No more speculation about the black dot on the sun. I found out what camera they were using at Neumayer station in Antarctica. I then emailed the camera manufacturer and did not mention Neumayer at all but asked about this model having the black dot in front of the sun. This is all in the video. This is the official proof. debunked COMPLETELY! Once and for ALL!
Neumayer webcam
www.awi.de...

(Read the rest in her "Uploader Comments". Click "Show more".....)

edit on Sat 10 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Being afraid of the Mayan calendar coming to an end makes about as much sense as being afraid that your 12 hour watch cycle is ending.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

There's far too much ancient artifacts saying Nibiru exist..

You mean, there's far too many crackpots saying that artifacts say Nibiru exists.

SIGH.. Again.. I suppose Anti-anything with you from Nibiru to Darwinism to the the glass is half full when you say empty will result in juvenile remarks.. Is all faux pas with your beliefs?

There's so many archeologist who have had their careers destroyed by the Govt for presenting facts against the status quot it is ridiculous..

Rather than state facts you resort to belittling snide remarks.. I suppose who is the biggest ass wins this argument.. is that it?

It is very simple to retain an etiquette by agreeing we disagree rather than being puerile .

edit on 10-3-2012 by LedaOhio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Leda:

Scientists at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory have put out a new video to address false claims about the "Mayan apocalypse," a non-event that some people believe will bring the world to an end on Dec. 21.

Addressing the belief that the calendar used by the ancient Mayan civilization comes to a sudden end in December 2012

What do you mean by "Mayan apocalypse"?

Did Mayans tell you there was going to be an apocalypse? How would they know?

What do you mean by "the calendar used by the ancient Mayan civilization comes to a sudden end in December 2012"?

Was this calendar supposed to go one until forever or was a Mayan supposed to keep updating it?

Do present calendars go on forever?

My calendar (on my wall) stops in December of this year as well.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Being afraid of the Mayan calendar coming to an end makes about as much sense as being afraid that your 12 hour watch cycle is ending.

I am not afraid.. There is a difference between EX-Termination and Termination.

I lean toward the spiritual side of the Mayan calendar end.. Of moving to a higher understanding.. Those willing to believe there is more will know there is when it happens.. Others will be left behind.. There's so much more to consciousness than what this cosmic school we presently are part of allows us understand..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WillowToadie
I want undeniable PROOF that Nibiru is coming. Do not provide any evidence unless it has been scientifically proven 100% iron clad evidence. I dont want theories, speculation, opinions or any other form of un verifiable information.

I take it you're not Christian then?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join