It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford February 20, 2012 - A March 31 Deadline By The Gnostic "Illuminati" Faction

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
actually getsmart im wondering about that guy.

i met that guy a few times. and the story are not the same.

i never heard him claim he was connected to the royal thailand family. and i would find it odd a people would use the same name again after a big scandal in malaysia. a smart crook would use another name.

what i am wondering why he is not in jail for the malaysia bonds. such an offense would be minimum 5 years. never spent a single year in jail.

there something thing im not getting. all the reports that was publish where inaccurate and lacking.

example like supposed to be thailand issued a bank guarantee. for thailand to issue the bank guarantee. something of value must have been put fn first. so what was put in thailand?

i wonder where the pulse guy is. im sure his neighbor has something like that as well. we can always depend upon pulse neighbor.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OrangeTail

Hi Orange Tail,

You see, despite efforts, we are nonetheless able to continue our discussion even if interrupted with insults and idiosyncratic rantings. How reassuring that we can all rely upon pulse's neighbor for further insight into the truth.

What I find interesting is that this thread has become the object of harsh denial, with blanket assertions to discredit Fulford. That he is a dubious character is without doubt, who would think otherwise of somebody who parades with organized crime figures and speaks of global cabals? However, that this thread in some boring forum section brings such adamant denial is far more eloquent than anything Fulford says.

This heightens the likelihood that some carefully guarded vital information must be concealed within his announcements, and that further investigation into the selfsame might bring forth more troublesome dealings and parties as partners in crime. We can concur that the US Industrial Military Complex and the NWO cabal are behind many international criminal rings, such as DRUGS, Prostitution white slavery and Illegal Arms Sales. Iran Contra only touched onto the tip of the iceberg, and far more is to be learned. For those who have file sharing, they can download a Documentary which was NEVER BROADCAST about this here:

CIA DRUG OPS Conspiracy (unaired documentary)

Another thing. It is important, whenever confronted with a Disinfo Shill trying to shut down a thread, to instead make them regret their course of action by OUTING MUCH MORE INFO than you might have otherwise done!

This might better explain why that man never spent a day in jail when he should have been locked up for years. It also explains why complicit banks or otherwise victimized banks might have accepted assets as real, given they might have been "genuine fakes" produced by the selfsame who make the real ones, but which can be later denied if desired? That man is probably one strong lead to the entire ring of criminality, but he will probably not survive to tell his tale unless protected from very high above.

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
My sources are being informed by their sources who are being told by their sources that this thread is nearly as congested with manure as Ben Foolford.

Oh, 1,000 boxes, cash and carry, $29.95 ea.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
ill tell you this. (sorry been drinking. 3 bottles of jd will really affect anybody)

i know about the whole berdik albert thing. there is more to him than meets the eye. the reason i know this is because i once ask around about him.

the response i got was very strange. let just say i have ask someone who has more powerful connections than mine.

the response was simple but strange. "that the albert thing is far bigger than i can handle. and its best not to touch it. the cia is not the only problem you will encounter,"

and this was a year ago. and now he is in the limelight again. i find it so strange.

sadly this thread has become a conversation between two individual. since neither of us asked any personal information and neither have we tried to connect with each other privately. there is no point to convince you of anything. in fact if i am saying something that is sensitive. i maybe placing myself in danger more than i know it.

ill tell you this. i knew about the thailand deal since january.

a bank guarantee means you are guaranteeing something that was deposited in the bank. you can not put a pencil in a bank and have a guarantee that its worth billions of dollars without going trough proper due diligence.

that report only stated that the bank issued a bank guarantee. what did it guaranteed? and a bank guarantee is worthless. any form of financial documents will have to go under due diligence. a bank guarantee is worthless now a days after enron. since it is not real money but only a piece of paper. what was guaranteed that now has a huge value?

let see what will happen in the next few days. this is truly becoming interesting.

okey pulse its your cue to put in that your neighbor put in something in a bank that was worthless and he got a bank guarantee for it.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

Ole Ben could have been off a couple of weeks.

Naw. He's a fraud.

The fact that Pulsus is discrediting Ben Fulford has just convinced me that it is worth sifting through Fulford's information for kernels of Truth.
edit on 21-4-2012 by someotherguy because: Pulsus is stalking Getsmart on every thread GS is on. LOL

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrangeTail
ill tell you this. (sorry been drinking. 3 bottles of jd will really affect anybody)

[sigh]

okey pulse its your cue to put in that your neighbor put in something in a bank that was worthless and he got a bank guarantee for it.

Don't talk to my neighbors drunk.

TIA.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

The fact that Pulsus is discrediting Ben Fulford has just convinced me that it is worth sifting through Fulford's information for kernels of Truth.

Excellent. Less posting. More worthless research.

Good to go on that.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
but pulse dont take it personally. in actuality we are giving you credit and respect. you really do not leave us with that much choice.

and your continues response really lead us only to two conclusion

its either one of the two. really.

that either your a kid that still tries to cluck even when you already know that whatever you write we would continue to ignore and continue our exchange of information.

in a way maybe because both of us are giving you the attention that you cant have in real life. hence you continue to post when you are already looking stupid.

not that it matter to us

goodness forbids. you really might be an agent trying to shut this topic. that it really might be your job.

pulse. dont worry we understand. hopefully you really are not a kid or we will feel very sorry.

to keep this up this long is amazing.

give up is i guess not in your dictionary.

his personal information and his neighbor are truly amazing. i hope he has a yeti as a neighbor. maybe the lochness monster is in his swimming pool. well good luck to you. i really pray you are not a kid who just wants attention. or else i will feel very very sorry.

1L-1L-1L-1L-1L-1L-1L-1W-1W-2W-3W

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

but pulse dont take it personally. in actuality we are giving you credit and respect. you really do not leave us with that much choice.

and your continues response really lead us only to two conclusion...

goodness forbids. you really might be an agent trying to shut this topic. that it really might be your job.

CIA Chief: We’ll Spy on You Through Your Dishwasher

Creating new identities for CIA non-official cover operatives has arguably never been easier.

I wonder if his pay gets docked for being spotted? LOL

edit on 22-4-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

but pulse dont take it personally.

You admitted that you post drunk. I no longer read you.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
you know how a kid acts

if they are cornered they start crying. way to go pulse
edit on 22-4-2012 by OrangeTail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

What I find interesting is that this thread has become the object of harsh denial, with blanket assertions to discredit Fulford. That he is a dubious character is without doubt, who would think otherwise of somebody who parades with organized crime figures and speaks of global cabals?

Oh, and Foolfurd is a pathological liar. And he's a fraud. Don't forget that.

Here to help. In any way that I can.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
benjamin latest post is nuts.

im conencted deeply with the inteligence of that country. and the actual reports available in the internet will tell you his blowing smoke. guess he have to write something or else people will stop paying

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hi OrangeTail,

It is good to be back and join you in discussion about whether the entire scenario depicted by Fulford and others is entirely a hoax or actually has certain truthful elements within it.

What best way to disguise the truth, so that only those destined to learn it can find it, than burying it knee deep in a smoking pile of manure? And yes, you have so much as stated that his latest post is as much 'Horse $hit%'...

For this reason I wait and withhold my judgment until I hear more from this source. For in my estimation, a source with a large proportion (say above 15%) of valid intelligence buried in the static noise of obvious falsehoods, is merely one which seeks to address a discriminatory audience such as the intelligence professionals. For they care not what is false, they only like to focus on what might be verified as accurate, which they might have missed were it not revealed discretely buried as a precautionary measure. For, if everyone could understand what was underfoot, then it would no longer be intelligence but dumb facts?

I assume that you meant that his posting of April 24th was invalid and notoriously false - namely "Major confrontations in South China Sea as desperate cabal tries to steal Asian gold deposits". This is interesting as it might be interpreted in several ways. However it might also mean that we are supposed to focus on another report? His next one was dated May 1st, a highly evocative date as it was that of the founding of the 18th century official Illuminati by Adam Weishaupt, and it reads "Chaos on multiple fronts as controlled implosion of financial cabal continues". This might be one we ought to pay more particular attention to, especially given the earlier diversionary declarations.

Getsmart

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I am lately inclined to believed that fullford is a propaganda person paid by the cabal than anything else.

people who have the right sources can tell you why his report is very very faulty.

the Scarborough Shoal is an island that keeps disappearing especially in high tides.

if you read his report on the this one there are some very hilarious facts.

historical gold deposit? lmao

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

What I find interesting is that this thread has become the object of harsh denial, with blanket assertions to discredit Fulford. That he is a dubious character is without doubt, who would think otherwise of somebody who parades with organized crime figures and speaks of global cabals?

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo
Oh, and Foolfurd is a pathological liar. And he's a fraud. Don't forget that.

Here to help. In any way that I can.

45 days past the deadline. You need to help more.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join