It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford February 20, 2012 - A March 31 Deadline By The Gnostic "Illuminati" Faction

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Thanks for your follow-up in our investigation of this case. And I concur that it is hard to converse politely while being "clucked at" by a chicken...

Use Reverse Cluck Analysis.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

PulsusMeusGallo,

Your trolling attacks are bordering on aggressive and this is becoming a repeat pattern of harassment of other ATS members in good standing. Nobody said you must believe Fulford, so please leave others to consider and analyse whatever they wish as they deem fit. A dozen posts should be enough to get your point across, that you despise him and seek to ridicule anyone who gives him so much as the time of day. How long must you persist before you feel as if your presence has some significance? There is such a thing as getting a life outside of trolling threads!

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

GetSmart(soon)

Sorry we disagree but please stay on topic for the good of the thread.

Thanks!

PulsusMeusGallo
edit on 20-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Is Fulford a fraud?

Friutloop?

He's definitely one can short of a six-pack.

Warning signs when he started spouting about his Ninja Assassins and then had an alien body removed from his spine.

What Fulford fails to tell you as he attacks the bourgeoisie is that he is the bourgeoisie personified. Fulford's great grand-father, George Taylor Fulford, at the time of his death in an auto accident, held the largest share of stock in General Electric Co.

But we have much, much worse things to be concerned about as Fulford informs us that the Chinese will destroy the Federal Reserve Bank!!

OOOPS that was 2009.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

PulsusMeusGallo > is just doing his job. Cut him some slack. In these tough economic times, people get whatever work they can find, right? I'm sure he'd really rather not be assigned to such dumb threads. lol

I can vouch for reverse speech, b/c I've been "reverse-speeched," & I was amazed at how my true thoughts & feelings were revealed. Even information was "leaked" that I followed up on. The information was backed up by other sources.

That being said, maybe Fulford did believe what he was being told (the interview was July 5, 2007). Since then, my sources say he has pretty much been co-opted by the Yakuza.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

I can vouch for reverse speech, b/c I've been "reverse-speeched," & I was amazed at how my true thoughts & feelings were revealed. Even information was "leaked" that I followed up on. The information was backed up by other sources.

Love to see your proof of this con game pseudoscience called Reverse Speech Analysis. I provided citations which show clearly it is a bunch of hooey.

Over to you.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

Love to see your proof of this con game pseudoscience called Reverse Speech Analysis. I provided citations which show clearly it is a bunch of hooey.

Over to you.

Reverse speech info & citations ~

Paul, they had him murdered

Speech Reversal - PID Interview

The Faul Guy: Is the New McCartney Linked to Intelligence?

edit on 20-4-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Over to you.

[snipped nonscientific, irrelevant Paul McCartney garbage]

Scientific Citation Primer

There you go.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Over to you.

There you go.

And there you go off... making new friends every chance you get!

BTW people are all different here from one another, and also from you. What is clear to you is fine, it has served its purpose in providing you that comfort. However the same primers might not necessarily twirl the chair of everyone else. We are all adults and capable of sorting things out for ourselves or finding our own sources for whatever reference points we choose. That is if this isn't too inconvenient to you. Most of us aren't from a military background and haven't been under orders a commanding officer, and therefore don't take well to being told which way is up or where the buck stops. While that style has its merits and uses in certain situations, it might not be productive here, other than for you to let off steam and test people's limits? FWIW

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

And there you go off... making new friends every chance you get!

He's not here to make friends. He's here to make sure people "think right."

Apropos the "scientific primer" he posted, I guess it was to make sure people stay within the lines of proper, orthodox thinking? LOL

edit on 20-4-2012 by someotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

There you go.

What is clear to you is fine, it has served its purpose in providing you that comfort. However the same primers might not necessarily twirl the chair of everyone else. We are all adults and capable of sorting things out for ourselves or finding our own sources for whatever reference points we choose.

someothergnut doesn't have a clue what a scientific citation is. Apparently, neither do you. It must be in the water.

Most of us aren't from a military background and haven't been under orders a commanding officer, and therefore don't take well to being told which way is up or where the buck stops. While that style has its merits and uses in certain situations, it might not be productive here, other than for you to let off steam and test people's limits?

FWIW

Nothing. Incoherent ramblings never do have worth.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Wow. You have done a completely inept job of "de-bunking" reverse speech. I guess it's not in the manual they gave you?
edit on 20-4-2012 by someotherguy because: I GUESS THEY TELL YOU TO FOLLOW UP WITH PERSONAL ATTACKS WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS LOL

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Wow. You have done a completely inept job of "de-bunking" reverse speech. I guess it's not in the manual they gave you?
edit on 20-4-2012 by someotherguy because: I GUESS THEY TELL YOU TO FOLLOW UP WITH PERSONAL ATTACKS WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS LOL

Hi Someotherguy,

Actually, given the repetitive style and aggressive shooting off of rounds, I think we might be contending with the latest robotized computer generated shill software designed to derail threads and offend participants in discussion groups. If not, then that member might want to try to patent his special brand of mischief because it is quite effective at being distasteful and offensive, while contributing nothing of any validity to a discussion other than scoffing at whatever he finds inadequate, incomplete, unverified, unsubstantiated, sub par, over the top, too detailed, too general, too explicit or not explicit enough, not implicit enough or too implicit, to hot, too cold, or just not large enough to fit an oversize ego. In any case this is not the congenial ATS attitude I have found over the years in this forum. I hope he revises the quips and kicks those steroids?

You will notice, whether this is purposely or not, his actions have effectively DERAILED THIS THREAD and filled it with strife and diatribe rather than focusing the discussion on key points such as what components within the announcements - past or present - of Benjamin Fulford are valid and which of them are not. I used to work in intelligence analysis in my younger days, and it is a fact that worthwhile information can be sifted from garbage and lies can be seeded into the most reliable terrain. Fulford has said things I know to be true, and other things which other members posting in this thread happen to know to be factual. That other things he says are false is irrelevant and takes nothing away from any valid points he makes. If certain parties in this thread are too obtuse to be able to discriminate between elements of information and need to resort to demonizing Fulford or anyone who wishes to consider his statements or analyse his information, then that smacks of McCarthyism - am I getting warm? lol

GS

edit on 20-4-2012 by Getsmart because: Fulford's announcement must carry some truth if they send in Cointelpro?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Actually, given the repetitive style and aggressive shooting off of rounds, I think we might be contending with the latest robotized computer generated shill software designed to derail threads and offend participants in discussion groups.

edit on 20-4-2012 by Getsmart because: Fulford's announcement must carry some truth if they send in Cointelpro?

Threads that are under attack are probably worth following, b/c they are desperate to derail them. Keep investigating & keep digging

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

That's one of the most stupid things I've ever read. So these people who are supposedly "freeing us" have decided that seeing as an evil group of people have caused so much trouble they'll kill millions of innocent people which will somehow help things.

They could expose them on their own national networks of course, but nah, let's just make a massive tsunami instead. Simply outing them via the media, we're led to believe, is harder than creating a massive tsunami that could kill millions of people.

Am sick of this crap now, and want nothing to do with either side of Fulfords supposed news.

Is there was any truth to this and world powers were against each other they'd simply out them via the media in their own countries, which would then bypass media control and be there for all to see on the internet. That's obviously too difficult though, right?

You are right.
Fulford is a scam artist who attracts light weighted minds with degrees in Self-Gullibility...that is for the ones who have minds.
Truth is simple.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You are right.
Fulford is a scam artist who attracts light weighted minds with degrees in Self-Gullibility...that is for the ones who have minds.
Truth is simple.

Wow, I wonder if you spew more hate at Fulford or at us lowly ATS members ? Nice of you to insult everyone on this thread in one fell swoop. You must be in line for the Guiness Book for the world record in flinging dirt?

You have no idea who Fulford attracts, nor what their minds are constituted of. You are merely speculating without any facts, it is fruitless conjecture from an immature mind. How do you like mirroring statements?

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

That's one of the most stupid things I've ever read. So these people who are supposedly "freeing us" have decided that seeing as an evil group of people have caused so much trouble they'll kill millions of innocent people which will somehow help things.

They could expose them on their own national networks of course, but nah, let's just make a massive tsunami instead. Simply outing them via the media, we're led to believe, is harder than creating a massive tsunami that could kill millions of people.

Am sick of this crap now, and want nothing to do with either side of Fulfords supposed news.

Is there was any truth to this and world powers were against each other they'd simply out them via the media in their own countries, which would then bypass media control and be there for all to see on the internet. That's obviously too difficult though, right?

You are right.
Truth is simple.

Well, I for one DO have a mind. I use it, it gets exercise and it without EQUIVOCATION, ILL-GOTTEN CONSIDERATION, FALSE PREMISE, MISUNDERSTOOD FACT (etc etc etc I believe you get the point) most assuredly understands that TRUTH is always very complex in this world of guile, lies and economic slavery.

Also, for one to so vehemently articulate a negative diatribe usually is an indicator of pseudo-psychological prowess, not the real deal.

IMO.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthChilde

I for one DO have a mind. I use it, it gets exercise and it without EQUIVOCATION, ILL-GOTTEN CONSIDERATION, FALSE PREMISE, MISUNDERSTOOD FACT ...TRUTH...IMO.

Kewl.

Do you think you could find the CAPSLOCK KEY?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

It's April 2, 2012

A March 31 Deadline By The Gnostic "Illuminati" Faction?

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA

For all Ben Fulford supporters. Subscribe to this page. Each and every time you get the itch to tell ATS how wonderful Foolford is, force yourself to realize the ugly truth. The scammer took your money and left you with this legacy.

For the remainder of ATS.

Subscribe to this thread. Anytime any Bee Foolfurd supporters try to whip this cretin out and give him a blink of credibility, link to this page.

Thanks to all.

And thank you especially, Benjamin Fulford, Major Assclown.

It's April 20. Just checking. Ole Ben could have been off a couple of weeks.

Naw. He's a fraud.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join