It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford February 20, 2012 - A March 31 Deadline By The Gnostic "Illuminati" Faction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The latest from Fulford.
Make of it what you will.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bulldetector

Good. I'm tired of the talk. This latest out-cry of mass arrests from whistle-blowers has become old. Will they walk the walk?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shangrila

Good. I'm tired of the talk. This latest out-cry of mass arrests from whistle-blowers has become old. Will they walk the walk?

Any. Day. Now.

I know exactly what you mean, its the dance of a hundred veils!

On the plus side, I like Benjamin's new hair cut!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Indeed. Always need a new haircut for a revolution.
I'm just curious as to who will be the first person or group to be arrested and have this 'domino effect' take out the rest of the cabal. If it happens.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
again please read my earlier post on this thread. since im not in anyway trying to discredit fullford. but i am only sharing an information.

as i said since my source tells a different story. i have always wondered if fullford is not part of the cabal in the first place.

his latest message again is striking me strange.

as i earlier posted.

there was a negotiation going on between the old prime minster of china and the new prime minister.
which i have always wondered whether or not was this the white dragon group that fullford was saying.

however that group has suffered a major blow.

the negotiation was not in part to clean or cleanse the world. it was a negotiation for old secrets not come out.

a negotiation that involved major payment as well.

hmmmm i guess ill slip a few more information.

the old secret was the manipulation of certain accounts by certain groups. however there was a move to correct this mistake. (which co relates to the arrest of certain individuals).

however last february. that group did something desperate.

now here is the funny part. until march. that group did really thought they could win hence they where able to set the deadline.

however it failed miserably.

now fullford calling the people to unite against the so called "satanic cabal"? rumor already has it that he will be arrested very soon. he was part of what he called "the white dragon".

again i am not claiming this is "the truth" but i am only sharing "a truth".

so yes in some ways I am somewhat sharing the side of the so called "Satanic cabal". im not saying there is a satanic cabal. im just saying that his information has somewhat been parallel to the information i have been shared with.

so the possibility is simple.

1. that my information is really from the satanic cabal. and they are feeding me wrong information to get my support.
2. that fullford is a propaganda machine that is being use to cover up the truth.
3. that i am an insane person

number 3 looks promising right now

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

Originally posted by boncho

Fulford lacks credibility.

Originally posted by qetuoadgjl

He got the trillion in bonds right.

You're debunked.

Why yes Ben did, sorta, but the OP has set a date in concrete, one that Fulford himself will need to be accountable in a week or so.

A March 31 Deadline By The Gnostic "Illuminati" Faction

Come, gone, Foolford is once again a fraud.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
ohhh nothing happening yet. thats good.

well just to comment on a few things.

the reason some people believe in benjamin. its because let us admit that deep down we all want to believe that this world can become better.

let admit that we know this world is ruled by evil people. those who do bad things get lucky. those who are honest are always praying "hey up there give us a break here".

in darkness. a light in a matchstick is brilliant.

if all people are blind. a blind man who claims he can see will become king.

the reason i started the experiment was simple. i wanted to find the truth. i will never claim this is the truth because let be honest. i doubt the truth will ever come out.

but that the reason i do not like benjamin.

he claims he knows the truth. what is the difference from all the king martin in this world? all of them are demanding money.

but is it not true with his website. in order to get more info you have to pay?

im not saying he is doing it for the money. but if you want to spread the truth. there are ways. if he claims he has that much contact. there is a way.but you have a system that was made to corrupt. he earns money by maintaining his site. the more he post the more it is better.

so it is only a matter of time before either of the two things happens.
1. he finally get a lot of money because of what he is writting.
2. he has to continue writing even when he has to create it just to make money.

so the question is.......

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrangeTail

however this source of mine was always way earlier than fullford. and fullford writing something similar later on really does bother me. what i find interesting is that it is like fullford is writing something to cover up something else.

Hi Orange Tail,

You might be correct. I used to release, in my former job, intelligence information which either was considered obsolete or the release of which was deemed useful for other purposes. This is customarily done by just about every intelligence agency, and it happens through various channels of which today a blog such as Fulford's could be one. Therefore, from what you tell me, he is at least acting as a channel for certain intelligence operations. This doesn't mean that he is an agent, or that what he says is disinformation. It pretty much means that what he says contains at least a measure of truth, that those in the know can decipher and which others will have a hard time making sense of. FWIW

Regarding his latest video here are a few comments:

At minute 0:37 he touches his left eye, this usually means in lie detection body language that he doesn't believe what he is saying. Now does this mean that all which he is saying is untrue? No. It simply means that he might have serious doubts about what he is saying at that time. Right before this he says "It will happen". He says this with assurance. The he says less convincingly "It has started". Then he hesitates, starts out "It is...", inhibits himself by interrupting the sentence and starts it anew with "" while raising his hand to touch his left eye, and does so at the same moment as he voices "There is a lot we cannot say..." quickly removing his finger before continuing "...but the time for talking is over". If you freeze the image at minute 0:37 you will see his "MY EYE" gesture which roughly means "Don't believe this!"

If you also freeze the image at the end of the short video clip, right after Fulford has finished laboriously reading off a message in Japanese on a prompter, he can be seen next to what is probably supposed to look like an elderly Japanese secret society or underworld Yakusa leader? Is this a genuine person or simply an agency cast member in disguise, wearing a hat and sunglasses? What is to be said of his "Medicine Man" wooden staff with ritualistic paraphernalia dangling about? Is this supposed to be the White Dragon society's overlord? It almost reminds me of a Native American Indian Chief in turn of the century westernized disguise! Is this done to better fool an American public? Was this filmed in Vegas? I won't even show this to my friend from the Japanese nobility, as it would expose me to untold ridicule and he might perceive it as an insult. True or false is anyone's guess, this is what's so fun about Intel. Only those in the know can know, the rest of the Sheeple will just have to take Fulford's word for it.. that "There is a lot we cannot say" lol.

My general impression, which might be incorrect of course, is that Fulford is an alphabet agency operative sent to penetrate Asian networks, which apparently has been rather successful. But that is just me, speculating wildly and without anything more than a gut feeling. It could very well be the opposite. Unlike what Edward Harle, better known as Christopher Story, used to say before being reportedly assassinated in July 2010, maybe Fulford isn't CIA?

He is certainly a courageous if not reckless individual, exposing himself to the underworld and secret societies which is definitely a very dangerous move. I hope for him that his is a true quest for justice and not simply a role in play acting for ulterior motives. The financial aspect of his website is bothersome, but maybe it is to justify his continued activity without any visible means of support? Some truthseekers out of dedication do work 24/7 at their higher mission and encounter serious financial difficulties.

I have recently become aware of some very conspicuous but uninvestigated deaths despite their unusual circumstances, which sound to me like a resounding signal to members of certain networks to desist or perish. We simply need to wait longer before making up our mind for sure as to the validity of Fulford's recent announcements.

GS

edit on 14-4-2012 by Getsmart because: information must first make sense and then has to be somehow corroborated!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Please, people, reading anything complex into this baboon-fraud Foolford is sheer malarkey.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
to Getsmart.

its nice to actually have intelligent conversation. both of us are not really trying to discredit fullford. because we know that there are some stuff that is actually is true. but there are really a lot of things that our logical brain tells us something is wrong.

that why its nice to exchange notes because what people share can help piecing the puzzle together.

i want to share you a quote from an anime i watch years ago. gensomaden saiyuki

"vanities of vanity. kill the father as you see him. kill the buddha is you see him. never be fascinated or bound by anyone or anything. just live the why you are."

this actually applies to us. if we want to find the truth. let us open our mind and close our eyes. we should not let people who claims they are saying the truth lead us. we should look for it if we really want to find it.

fullford made bad predictions. we should not start thinking he is a hoax. because we should never just followed him blindly in the first place. we must find the truth on our own if we want to find the truth. stop waiting to be spoon fed.

okey back to fullford.

well the reason I am questioning fullford whether or not he is an agent is quite simple really.

from my sources. something happen during the middle of February. it was an incident that could affect everything. the main parties during that time was the old prime minster of china and the current prime minister of china.

but the problem is that it is the old prime minister wishing to hide his misdeeds made that drastic action.

so here where the funny thing. during march fullford posted the deadline and that a meeting was happening between the white dragon for a better world?

such a funny coincidence. of course back then i only thought it might be a coincidence.

the negotiation failed miserably. and from my source the good guys won.

now came the second coincidence. the mention of the federal reserve account and the word harmonious.

the incident in february involved the federal reserve account. and the word harmonious was always used by "the so called dragon family". truth be told. the old prime minister wanted to get his hand on that account.

since the old prime minster can not touch that account after negotiation failed. suddenly there a post that the account is bad?

see the coincidences? too different source yet a story that is somewhat connected? like two sides of a coin. honestly if baffled me a lot.

so since they did something drastic. from my source (which never ever mention fullford). those involved in that drastic action will be prosecuted. meaning to say fullford might be connected.

now benjamin fullford is saying that the people should rise up against the "satanic cabal".

see what i mean? two different source. two different story. but the connection is there that its too hard to ignore.

hence this little experiment. if what im saying is true. then ill be making some people nervous. and as long as nothing happens to me. then this story is one of the conspiracies theory floating in the net. useless and garbage.

since im leaving bits and pieces. it would be dangerous if anything happens to me. because people will suspect.

the only real option is that if this is the truth a communication will be established by certain people to convince me to stop talking.
edit on 14-4-2012 by OrangeTail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hi Orange Tail,

Thanks for your long reply. Unlike the earlier poster, who said "never believe anything from Fulford", we can always find elements of truth from the worst sources and things to reject from the best ones. I find that this source is mid-point, that it is usually about half valid and half jumbled nonsense. There are analysts who consider this to be a common practice, so that messages can be transmitted where necessary, to certain elements of a given community who can make sense of them, but leaving them useless to other parties who cannot figure them out. So the strangeness of his communications actually goes in favor of his being connected to "Intelligence".

You are however worrying me insofar that I now get the idea that maybe that innocent life you mentioned was at risk might be your own? You must ensure that there are several people who know this and can out your identity should anything nasty occur. We are starting to worry about you, because the parties involved are very dangerous and not at all rational or compliant. Yet, from what I can tell so far, it seems that this information isn't so critical as you haven't done that much, even if there are two politicians who have been referred to. You do well not to get into the specifics, for without them nobody can fault you, although I don't know what secrecy rules you have been sworn to comply to nor what sanctions are planned in case of a lapse?

Here is Fulford's latest posting, which doesn't mention China at all but does mention Japan and the USA. This doesn't mean that China isn't involved, as they are when it comes to funding the US economy lately, but for what it is worth here it is:

It appears that both the so-called “dragon family,” and the “harmonious world banking system,” are just the same criminal godfathers that Ben Bernanke and Timothy Geithner have always worked for. They are running around now claiming they have 600 trillion dollars inside the Federal Reserve Board computers ready to be used for “humanitarian projects worldwide.”

Indeed both Eijiro Katsu, top bureaucrat at the Japanese Ministry of Finance and Bank of Japan Governor Masaaki Shirakawa have confirmed the money is sitting there inside the Federal Reserve Board computers. The problem is that the same crooks who have been spreading biological mass murder weapons and carrying out countless other unfathomably evil acts are now saying they will be doing good.

The fact of the matter is that the owners of the Fed are a bunch of gangsters who murdered, bribed and lied their way to the top of the planetary power system only to preside over the a largest mass extinction event (including both humans and nature) since the dinosaurs were wiped out. Here is what the world has to say to you murdering crooks: “you are fired.”
Bernanke and Geithner are still trying to cash bad checks

Any number of things are mixed up here. First there is an incontrovertible truth that there are plans which are arriving at maturity and reaching implementation phase, to commit massive genocide on a substantial proportion of humanity. These plans are promoted by the Rockefeller Satellites through the UN, the CFR and Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg and various other institutions and networks including Royal Bloodlines, the Illuminati and the uppermost levels of Freemasonry. And yes, they do have a common Luciferian leitmotiv.

Secondly, he is mentioning an organized resistance movement in Asia, which might or might not be factual. I seems that there are any number of such movements in various places. I have received direct confirmation that such resistance might come from within the Genocidal movement's own ranks, with officers at various levels biding their time to rebel and gum up the works. For many, if not the majority, are bribed and blackmailed into collaboration, and quite a few are threatened by their own or their family's death if they don't play ball. Said will definitely turn on the cabal if the opportunity rises where their opposition would be effective and not lead to their loved one's demise.

Thirdly there has been at the same time rumored a faction of the United States Military who are awaiting to support an organized Civilian resistance movement against usurpers of the US Government in order to stamp out the nest of corruption and criminality which today pervades US and G20 countries' societies and administrations. This faction has yet to show itself clearly or to lay down their cards, if indeed it does exist. We will have to remain waiting with bated breath to see whether it manifests or not. One reason explaining its lack of visibility is the need for discretion in a protracted secret war, the other is that they seek to retain a measure of stability while taking out the baddies. Yet, with respect to your theory, Fulford seems to say that China has unexpectedly sided with them?

Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Hi Orange Tail,

Thanks for your long reply. Unlike the earlier poster, who said "never believe anything from Fulford",

Who said that? Just the other day, Foolford said "I was offered to be the Secretary of State or the head of one of the Fortune 100 companies". Hell, I believe him.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
the life that is at stake is not mine. but ill tell you a few things that can be told. sorry i just woke up so ill go deeper after a cup of coffee

the fed account was only confirmed by japanese bank officials. that because fullford is in japan.

but from my source

that account was trying to be move months ago. but the major movement is not in japan.

okey ill be more direct in a few things.

the account in question really can be indirectly originate from china.

as i said here where things are getting connected and where things gets different

fullford mention the account belongs to "Dragon family" and for harmonious project in cooperation with bernanke.

my source can be called the "dragon family" and they oddly used the word harmonious so many times. fullford could have used a different word. but why harmonious?

now here where the odd thing start. he mention bernanke as if bernanke is working for the dragon family. if that was true wouldnt the withdrawal of that account be easier?

and bernanke never owned the account in question. the dragon family did. yet he was able to somehow connect it and turn the whole thing negative.

honestly it was so cunning that if you look at that statement

first paragraph - connect the dragon family to the feds.

2nd paragraph - confirmed the account by naming sources. then start discrediting the feds

3rd paragraph - end it with how evil the feds are and manipulate people in thinking the whole thing is bad

but...... the feds never owned the account.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

Who said that? Just the other day, Foolford said "I was offered to be the Secretary of State or the head of one of the Fortune 100 companies". Hell, I believe him.

Yes, Pulse of My Chicken (did I translate your name adequately?), it is just for that reason that he probably says things such as this, to ensure that folks like you don't sift through his talks for nuggets. Those out of the loop who will believe anything aren't a threat, those who are the target will ignore this sort of maneuver, perceiving it as just that, and those who are inquisitive and skeptical, such as you are the ones they want to ditch and throw off track. Even if it is broadcast through the mainstream, it is not intended to be. That is also why it is by subscription only. And I'll bet, although I haven't ventured there at my expense, that in the paid version he plugs it wiht even more garbage to throw party crashers off track. I'll choose to examine what he says, piecemeal, and will take or throw away whatever I wish, thank you.

GS

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i just realize how confusing i had written the last one. sorry early morning.

again i am not saying that people should believe it. it is one of my sources that maybe true.

i maybe talking to the "dragon family" that fullford has mention. because of a few strange coincidences.

1. that the person in question can be called the dragon family. however i never heard they called themselves that.
2. that that group really where trying to move the so called federal reserve account.
3. that group has always used the term "harmonious"

im not speaking on behalf of the dragon family. since we do not know if they are really the dragon family that fullford is mentioning. but it really could be.

but the bernanke has nothing to do with that account. i have never heard that bernanke is connected with this from them.

and if you study how fullford worded his statement.

he connected bernanke with the dragon family. supposedly that bernanke is working for the dragon family. then confirmed that there is such an account with his sources. and then trash the whole thing but saying that bernanke is evil. that this is part of the cabal.

again im not saying believe in me. i doubt that i would have access to everything anyway.

but if your have my sources and reading fullford statement. it honestly bother me because a different conclusion will be derived."if" however we are talking about the same dragon family.

so only a few conclusion can be derived.
1. he wants to destroy the dragon family.
2. he is making it hard so that the dragon family pays him?

honestly i dont know. lets wait and see.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi Orange Tail,

While I am not familiar as you are with various elements behind the scenes, I will submit a possible hypothesis which might be one interpretation of this data.

he mention bernanke as if bernanke is working for the dragon family. if that was true wouldnt the withdrawal of that account be easier?

Bernanke could be, if earlier reports are accurate, under house arrest with an ankle restraint with GPS tracking. If this is the case and he is under World Court Gold Shield Inspector or even Interpol surveillance, then it would be fairly difficult for him to proceed undetected? Also, it could be that he is indeed "working" for the dragon family, but on a contractual basis as their agent for this account? His regular job being for the people behind the NWO.

and bernanke never owned the account in question. the dragon family did. yet he was able to somehow connect it and turn the whole thing negative.

It does seem hard to believe that anyone, much less the dragon family, would ever trust a shifty character like Bernanke. I wouldn't even buy a used car from him, much less leave him free access to Trillions?

first paragraph - connect the dragon family to the feds.

This might mean that if the dragon family supports the move to arrest the kleptocratic banksters and shut down the Fed (note: Feds with an s at the end usually only refers to the FBI), then they would implicate China in their wrongdoings somehow? Possibly certain Chinese high officials are being blackmailed with this?

2nd paragraph - confirmed the account by naming sources. then start discrediting the feds

Here there's nothing to say. Possibly he used a Japanese official source for confirmation purposes to associate Japan as his tacit support network?

3rd paragraph - end it with how evil the feds are and manipulate people in thinking the whole thing is bad

Once again he further implicates the Chinese dragon family in the wrongdoings of the American Globalists.

but...... the feds never owned the account.

Who owns what account is hard to determine, since these are the folks who print up the money in hard currency (even if it is a fiat currency) and also who can create liquidities at the drop of a hat using digital monetary creation into accounts using clearing houses or other maneuvers.

In any case something is up. My sense of it is that Fulford is serving the Americans as a message transmitter. This message is taken all the more seriously because it is broadcast worldwide through the internet in a well known blog with broad readership. Finally it is likely a message to the dragon family to "step down" or else, if my readout is correct? Fulford's taking the side of the oppressed and posturing as a world class hero is simply to serve as a pretext to emit enough of the message so that the Chinese might fear that he will release more damaging data publicly?

FWIW,

GS

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
My information is that Fulford has been co-opted by the Yakuza. He has been in interviews w/ someone who claimed to be a Romanov, but who is really a KGB agent.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Fullford is a hoaxer. But what I have read from the ts are some of the most ludicrous claims put together.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I love it how Fulford says his own name in the clip above "Ful --- ford".
Like an alien speaking.

Didn't Ful ---- Ford have the pope resigning on 15 April 2012?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Thirdly there has been at the same time rumored a faction of the United States Military who are awaiting to support an organized Civilian resistance movement against usurpers of the US Government in order to stamp out the nest of corruption and criminality which today pervades US and G20 countries' societies and administrations.

My information is that it's the US Navy...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join