It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford February 20, 2012 - A March 31 Deadline By The Gnostic "Illuminati" Faction

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by qetuoadgjl

Originally posted by boncho

Fulford lacks credibility.

He got the trillion in bonds right.

You're debunked.

Your logic is highly flawed. You are basically saying, 1/100 right = 100% thereafter.

Sorry. I don't even have to go into details of what he said in that case. Your just using faulty logic.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

You're debunked.

Your logic is highly flawed. You are basically saying, 1/100 right = 100% thereafter.

Sorry. I don't even have to go into details of what he said in that case. Your just using faulty logic.

No you'ew saying 99% wrong = 100% wrong.

You're debunked again.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by qetuoadgjl

No you'ew saying 99% wrong = 100% wrong.

You're debunked again.

If you say so.

Disinformation (a direct translation of Russian дезинформация dezinformatsiya) is intentionally false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately. For this reason, it is synonymous with and sometimes called black propaganda. It is an act of deception and false statements to convince someone of untruth. Disinformation should not be confused with misinformation, information that is unintentionally false.

Unlike traditional propaganda techniques designed to engage emotional support, disinformation is designed to manipulate the audience at the rational level by either discrediting conflicting information or supporting false conclusions. A common disinformation tactic is to mix some truth and observation with false conclusions and lies, or to reveal part of the truth while presenting it as the whole (a limited hangout).

edit on 12-3-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
And the next installment has arrived from Ben Fulford

”It is time to storm the Bastille, vive la revolution”

And nothing much to tell.

The financial war that has been raging intensively at least since 2001 may be finally ending.
This week a three pronged effort to convince the Luciferian banking cabal to surrender is being carried out.
…mass installation of wind and solar power devices… world-wide…
cabal controlled central banks will be asked to make good on broken promises by redeeming financial
instruments… The third prong… still… kept secret… a promise to start a bottom-up revolution in…
countries like Italy, France, Germany, the UK and the US unless these countries stop their ceaseless
war-mongering.

The arrest of Bill Gates, the announcement in an Italian paper that the pope will resign on April 15th, and
the presence of a US marshal accompanying cabal operatives like Timothy Geithner are all signs that very
little, if any, opposition remains.

…a revolutionary roof-top wind turbine and solar panel combination will be distributed with no initial
down-payment necessary… Other “free energy” technologies… may be used… Toyota has… begun…
producing cars, now on the market, that get over 100 kilometers to per liter or over 300 miles per
gallon.

…the banking cabal will be asked to make… a $15 trillion donation for the purposes of ending war, ending
poverty, stopping environmental destruction and freeing humanity from drudgery, poverty and disease.

There will be an announcement, aired live on March 13th on the internet, by the hacker group
anonymous, the gnostic Illuminati faction and the White Dragon Society. If this announcement is not
heeded, there will be revolution

…Western embassies in Tokyo will all be shutting down on March 20th…

…the Chinese and Japanese military have finalized preparations to sink the La Palma rock formation
into the ocean and cause a 100 meter tsunami to hit the US East coast and Southern Europe in
retaliation for the planned attack on Tokyo.

…an informant has provided this writer with more details on how the banking cabal has manipulated the
Japanese political system.

The first anniversary of the March 11, 2011 tsunami and nuclear terror attacks has come and the
Japanese corporate media provided extensive coverage while carefully avoiding saying it was a natural
disaster.

They need to understand that Satan has already left this universe. Humanity will finally be set free.

Apologies for layout found it difficult, but the info and link are there

Edit.......

Why do the Chineses Gov not look after there own people today now
Why let them have 5 years to milk it some more
Why drown innocents on east coast US
edit on 12-3-2012 by ukWolf because: As Above

edit on 12-3-2012 by ukWolf because: Sp

edit on 12-3-2012 by ukWolf because: Sp

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukWolf
And the next installment has arrived from Ben Fulford

”It is time to storm the Bastille, vive la revolution”

And nothing much to tell.

…the Chinese and Japanese military have finalized preparations to sink the La Palma rock formation
into the ocean and cause a 100 meter tsunami to hit the US East coast and Southern Europe in
retaliation for the planned attack on Tokyo.

That's one of the most stupid things I've ever read. So these people who are supposedly "freeing us" have decided that seeing as an evil group of people have caused so much trouble they'll kill millions of innocent people which will somehow help things.

They could expose them on their own national networks of course, but nah, let's just make a massive tsunami instead. Simply outing them via the media, we're led to believe, is harder than creating a massive tsunami that could kill millions of people.

Am sick of this crap now, and want nothing to do with either side of Fulfords supposed news.

Is there was any truth to this and world powers were against eachother they'd simply out them via the media in their own countries, which would then bypass media control and be there for all to see on the internet. That's obviously too difficult though, right?
edit on 12-3-2012 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Agreed!
Like we need to compensate the power industry for loss of income

I've not long been aware of Fulford, but it's easy to understand others negative feeling towards his writings.

I have though seen a piece of his work from early 2011 in which he mentions the Neil Keenan forthcoming case, whether it was known elsewhere on the web at the time I'm unsure. So based on this I'll keep reading just to see what he has to say. The White Hats site has good information and there's a new post overdue.

Edit - "Good information" refers to cases and files I've not seen before, Who the White Hats are is unknown to me.
edit on 12-3-2012 by ukWolf because: As Above

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukWolf
The White Hats site has good information and there's a new post overdue.

Yeah have been waiting for another post to arrive there too, hopefully it won't be long before there's more.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You're debunked.

Why yes Ben did, sorta, but the OP has set a date in concrete, one that Fulford himself will need to be accountable in a week or so.

A March 31 Deadline By The Gnostic "Illuminati" Faction

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
MajorKarma: I want to say thank you for the opening video, anytime i hear jail and Donald Rumsfeld in the same sentence it makes my day.....

qetuoadgjl: I agree with you the fact that Fulford got the trillion in bonds correct shows that some of his sources are indeed credible....

OleMB: I think your underestimating the American people and if they can't figure out why lets say a George Bush would be thrown in jail when it's clearly explained to them then that's not my fault and if need be the people who are awake per say will just have to teach the people who don't get it.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
It is very difficult to picture these people ever having to answer for their crimes.What if this is TPTB way of covering up that they have all gone into the underground bunkers.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo
Why yes Ben did, sorta, but the OP has set a date in concrete, one that Fulford himself will need to be accountable in a week or so.

It'll probably be hard to see him coming back well from that if nothing happens, but on the other hand if that's the deadline then he at least has a bit longer because he'll just say they ignored it. It's what happens in the month or so after it that'll probably be the most telling. If there's nothing it's probably safe to say he's been full of it, and that you can add Wilcock in too to an extent.

Despite that though, I do think there's something to the Gnostic Illuminati, so it's interesting where he's getting that stuff from and would love to know his sources on that. He could be just surfing pages on the net and inventing stuff, but who knows.

edit on 24-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Apparently they already got to Prince Friso of Orange-Nassau who is today with a totally fried brain on artificial life support condemned to a future as a subhuman VEGETABLE.

We can assume that he was a symbolic target, given that he had the same name as his ancestor who headed all the current bloodlines? Was he in fact taken out of the line of succession to actually destined to become the behind the scenes Overlord of the Royals, incarnating the New Royal Friso?

"The descendants of Johan William Friso of Nassau-Dietz, Prince of Orange and his wife Landgravine Marie Louise of Hesse-Kassel currently occupy all the hereditary thrones of Europe, as well as some former ones... John William Friso is the most recent common ancestor of today's European monarchs."

Wikipedia: Royal descendants of John William Friso, Prince of Orange

As you may note on the Wikipedia page, he was the common ancestor of:

Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom
King Juan Carlos I of Spain
Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
Queen Margrethe II of Denmark
King Carl XVI Gustav of Sweden
King Harald V of Norway
King Albert of Belgium
Prince Albert II of Monaco
Prince Hans Adam II of Liechtenstein
Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg

You may also happen to notice that among these lineages, three European Crowns are notorious Money Laundering Banking Safe Havens also known as Fiscal Paradises. I mention Monaco, Luxembourg and Lichetenstein, although it is well known that the other Monarchies have their own money laundering exotic island dependencies out in the Pacific Ocean or in other warmer climates? Plus extensive laundering is done in their home territory, such as the Terrorist money laundering carried out upon instructions by the Bank of England, as per testimony of a former bank director in the Upper House of Lords, Lord James of Blackheath, who also outed the current $15 Trillion fraud which exemplifies what has been going on behind the scenes.

Royal Consorts descended from Johan William Friso, Prince of Orange:

Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh, husband of Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom
Queen Sofía, wife of Juan Carlos I of Spain

Former Royals no longer of lineages no longer ruling directly or overtly, but also descending from Johan William Friso:

King Charles I of Austria
Grand Duke Frederick II of Baden
King Simeon II of Bulgaria
King Constantine II of Greece
Grand Duke Ernest-Louis of Hesse
King Umberto II of Italy
Emperor Maximilian I of Mexico
King Michael I of Romania
Czar Nicholas II of Russia
Grand Duke William Ernest of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach
King Frederick Augustus III of Saxony
King William II of Württemberg
King Peter II of Yugoslavia

The latter give rise to more then 20 current "Pretenders to the throne" in quite a few nations where they hope to restore their own rule as Monarchs. Among these pretenders, all descending from John William Friso, we find:

Karl von Habsburg - seeking the throne of Austria and Hungary?
Luís of Orléans-Braganza - seeking the throne of Mexico?
Duke Louis Alphonse of Anjou - seeking the throne of France?
Duke Jean of Vendôme - seeking the throne of France?
Jean-Christophe Napoleon - seeking the throne of France?
Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia - seeking the throne of Germany?
Duke Franz of Bavaria - seeking the throne of Germany?
Prince Ernst August V of Hanover - seeking the throne of Germany?
Margrave Maria Emanuel of Meissen - seeking the throne of Germany?
Duke Carl of Württemberg - seeking the throne of Germany?
Margrave Maximilian of Baden - seeking the throne of Germany?
Landgrave Moritz of Hesse - seeking the throne of Germany?
Duke Georg Borwin of Mecklenburg - seeking the throne of Germany?
Duke Anton-Günther of Oldenburg - seeking the throne of Germany?
Prince Michael of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach - seeking the throne of Germany?
Prince Vittorio Emanuele of Naples - seeking the throne of Italy?
Duke Carlos of Calabria - seeking the throne of Italy?
Prince Carlo, Duke of Castro - seeking the throne of Italy?
Maria Vladimirovna of Russia - seeking the throne of Russia?
Prince Nicholas Romanovich of Russia - seeking the throne of Russia?
Crown Prince Alexander of Yugoslavia - seeking the throne of Yugoslavia?

Let us hope that the other members of this and related bloodlines take heed of Prince Friso's unfortunate Avalanche "Accident" and wake up to the fact that their days are counted. If not... I'm sure there will be those up to the task to entreat them to an appropriate wake-up call?

450 RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS, INVESTMENT HOUSES, MONEY FUNDS

Mopping up executive level banking accomplices is part of cleaning up the mess we are in, but isn't there more ation to be taken with regard to the Royal AND Illuminati bloodlines which put us there?

GS

edit on 26-3-2012 by Getsmart because: it is about time somebody took "Corrective Action" against those enslaving and culling the herd.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

It'll probably be hard to see him coming back well from that if nothing happens, but on the other hand if that's the deadline then he at least has a bit longer because he'll just say they ignored it. It's what happens in the month or so after it that'll probably be the most telling. If there's nothing it's probably safe to say he's been full of it, and that you can add Wilcock in too to an extent.

Despite that though, I do think there's something to the Gnostic Illuminati, so it's interesting where he's getting that stuff from and would love to know his sources on that. He could be just surfing pages on the net and inventing stuff, but who knows.

edit on 24-3-2012 by robhines because: added

Fulford recycles (new) fools and there is a cruise ship load of them for picking every day.

He'll survive on this new fodder who could care less that he has been a scam artist for years now.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It's April 2, 2012

A March 31 Deadline By The Gnostic "Illuminati" Faction?

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA

For all Ben Fulford supporters. Subscribe to this page. Each and every time you get the itch to tell ATS how wonderful Foolford is, force yourself to realize the ugly truth. The scammer took your money and left you with this legacy.

For the remainder of ATS.

Subscribe to this thread. Anytime any Bee Foolfurd supporters try to whip this cretin out and give him a blink of credibility, link to this page.

Thanks to all.

And thank you especially, Benjamin Fulford, Major Assclown.

edit on 2-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It's April 2, 2012

A March 31 Deadline By The Gnostic "Illuminati" Faction?

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA

For all Ben Fulford supporters. Subscribe to this page. Each and every time you get the itch to tell ATS how wonderful Foolford is, force yourself to realize the ugly truth. The scammer took your money and left you with this legacy.

For the remainder of ATS.

Subscribe to this thread. Anytime any Bee Foolfurd supporters try to whip this cretin out and give him a blink of credibility, link to this page.

Thanks to all.

And thank you especially, Benjamin Fulford, Major Assclown.

edit on 2-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

That was pretty clever how you took Fulfords last name and turned it into 'Foolford'.

I would have never thought of that.
Kinda like people who call Obama "Obummer".

That is so freekin' hilarius.
Get it?

They call Obama "Obummer" because he is a "Bummer".
So they incorporate Both words to make one word.
Just like Fulford becomes "Foolford"....you know....cuz he's a "Fool".
Simply genius.
Thanks you for your contribution.
You sir are a wordsmith and a scholar.

edit to add:

Ohhh and your use of the word "assclown" at the end there was a stroke of genius.
You know, 'cuz he is an "ass" and at the same time a "clown".
Having the wherewithall to incorporate those two completely seemingly unrelated words into ONE all encompasing word which so aptly describes this man is nothing short of the fulfilling of the divine plan.
Again,, your contribution to ATS will live on long after you have left us.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

That was pretty clever how you took Fulfords last name and turned it into 'Foolford'.

I would have never thought of that.
Kinda like people who call Obama "Obummer".

That is so freekin' hilarius.
Get it?

They call Obama "Obummer" because he is a "Bummer".
So they incorporate Both words to make one word.
Just like Fulford becomes "Foolford"....you know....cuz he's a "Fool".
Simply genius.
Thanks you for your contribution.
You sir are a wordsmith and a scholar.

edit to add:

Ohhh and your use of the word "assclown" at the end there was a stroke of genius.
You know, 'cuz he is an "ass" and at the same time a "clown".
Having the wherewithall to incorporate those two completely seemingly unrelated words into ONE all encompasing word which so aptly describes this man is nothing short of the fulfilling of the divine plan.
Again,, your contribution to ATS will live on long after you have left us.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
im going to conduct this little experiment. the reason im posting it here is because it has something to do with benjamin.

so let me be clear on the matter so that people do not misinterpret what im really trying to do. dont even try to debunked what im going to write since i am searching for the truth as well.

the problem with the truth is that we will never really find the truth. because there are forces that will never want the truth to be revealed. im not saying that there this agency that will stop it. but its more of a logical reason. if such conspiracy is really happening. too many people are involved and there protection is important. hence it will always be denied.

i will post here "a truth", a story that is known to some key people. i will not justify this is "the truth" since until it is really known. we can only surmise that it is a possibility.

hence expect it the next few days i will post more.

the experiment is simple. if this is the truth. then there will be forces that will stop this from spreading. especially the last part because there a lot of things at stake on the last part. including a man life.(supposedly)

now lets get on with the story.

i have always wondered if benjamin fullford is really connected. yes he is getting information. however what i have always found wierd is that his information has always been jumbled or late. his information is mixed. (again i am speaking on behalf of what i know as "a truth". I am not telling you guys to believed it)

because i have known about a lot of things months earlier and sometimes a year earlier before it was ever posted. so it is possible that benjamin is also looking for the truth and just somehow connecting a dot that was never there? he is throwing smoke so that he can get his hand on real information? (again i am not trying to discredit the guy. im just stating the possibility).

his latest post was about bernanke and the supposedly trillion dollar account.

there is a lot of flaws on that one.

1. he never stated who owns the account. he just connected bernanke because he is after all the head of the federal reserve. there is "a truth" that the person who owns is (for the time being) is doctor....

2. the supposedly dragon family. they where never known as the dragon family.

3. and people have been trying to move that account for more than a year already.

there is some movement on that account and the movement has been stopped.

in the next few days i will be posting a few more information. again I am not here to make people believe in me. as i said. the end of this "truth" once is out will be costly. a life of a person (supposedly).

if this is the truth. then logically there will be forces that will try to stop the rest of the information from coming out. if this is false. then in the next few days i will be able to type more.

so let wait and see

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hi OrangeTail,

Those who have worked in "Intelligence" know that the truth never comes gift wrapped in a pretty package but usually jumbled together with useless information and plentiful falsehoods. For this reason I "tolerate" Benjamin Fulford as well as numerous other sources, as just that, relayers of information which might contain valid components. Even purposeful disinfo agents will seed truth in order for their lies to take root. So they also can provide useful elements. It is for each of us to take to the arduous task for sifting through and sorting out what is being said. The best sources contain lies and the worst sources contain truth.

Your proposition is most candid and attractive, especially as it entails no effort on our behalf other than to suspend our disbelief the time for events to unfold. Many of us have had our hopes raised by the possibility of in-fighting between Illuminati factions, and we can even wonder of the murder of French elitist Richard Descoings in New York City last week ago wasn't due to such fratricide battles? After all he was hand picked by the Rockefellers, was involved with the Trilateral Commission in good company of French Bilderbergers, and he was, when murdered, helping to advance the UN's Agenda 21 eugenics selection campaign called Youth 21.

You mention that it will come at great cost, the revelation of the holder of that account, the cost of a human life. Yet, and without being inordinately cynical, such is a cost only if humanity loses by their loss. If the cause of humanity wins by removal of a genocidal maniac or some other unconscionable criminal, then can it really be referred to as a cost? Were Doctor Josef Mengele to die, would we be so alarmed? There are quite a few others who emulate his achievements. Is it at the cost of an innocent life that of a good and decent person? Then it is indeed a very high cost we should do all in our power to prevent. If you know the nature of said potential victim, pray tell us more while withholding any critical information you are not at liberty to divulge. Thanks!

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
honestly. i do not know if it would cost a life. supposedly it will because there are some sensitive information that if its known it is better to keep things in secret.

i myself still doubt if the story is real.

the arrest of 200 bankers and supposedly George bush. things like this should have made waves and should have been on the mainstream media. yet has it?

however this source of mine was always way earlier than fullford. and fullford writing something similar later on really does bother me. what i find interesting is that it is like fullford is writing something to cover up something else.

like when he wrote about the white dragon around march.

from my source.

yes there was some negotiations that was being done around late February (see the time difference),

but the negotiation was between the old prime minster of china and the new prime minister of china involving a certain event.

so when i read fullford report. i found it strange. could it be that the so called white dragon is the old prime minster of china?

ah well let wait and see. as i said more information per day

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join