It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford February 20, 2012 - A March 31 Deadline By The Gnostic "Illuminati" Faction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm not sure why I am still posting here or elsewhere since between the Globalist Cabal Members like Google-YouTude and various wars being waged against us by the Feds, the I Internet is no longer the place it was and not really a safe place to share and speak your mind.

Anyway, what the hell, here is something of interest that there may still be hope for humanity and the free world if it is true...if any of it is true:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
He seems to have been right alot lately... Now 236 bank resignations... 15 Trillion scam in Britain. 5 Trillion in ?? funds in Switzerland. Worthy of a listen..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Damn its up to 236 bankers quitting? Good lord that's good news

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
All wel and good, but it does remain to be seen....
I have followed Fullford through a lot of his publicated pronouncements for a year or so.....
To date i am still on the fence about lots of what hes said....
On the other hand , things seem to be turning out his way lately......
wheres the next blog its past due..............................

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
That's not good news! Every last one of them that engaged in the financial rape of the western world should be imprisoned. Forget due process (since we no longer have that right), accuse and prosecute. Or better yet, have Obama use the NDAA of 2012, and if they are American, execute them- financial terrorism is terrorism.

Oops...I'm not supposed to say things like this in this country.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Silenceme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
We should most definitely forget that he just announced the arrests of Geithner, Bush and Bill Gates.

Fulford Speaks - Tongue Forked ?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
He said they were arrested and detained for questioning; not arrested indefinitely. Plus, they would just assign US marshalls anyways so they could continue with their work until a proper trial, so I don't know why you are being so black and white about it.

Additionally, what's with the 'forked tongue' thing? What are you getting at? Does Ben scare you?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tagasbob
He said they were arrested and detained for questioning; not arrested indefinitely. Plus, they would just assign US marshalls anyways so they could continue with their work until a proper trial, so I don't know why you are being so black and white about it.

Additionally, what's with the 'forked tongue' thing? What are you getting at? Does Ben scare you?

They weren't arrested. In other threads it was shown that Bill Gates was in Rome during the time Fulford said, and Geithner was on TV in the morning, then headed to Mexico g8 afterward on the day in question. Bull Fulford explicitly stated that he would not be allowed to leave the country.

In other words, flat out lies.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

No its not good that so many bankers are quitting. Ask yourself why. The answer is.......

When the banks file taxes this year their losses will become apparent. These people simply don't want to take responsibility for their actions. They are taking their money and running before first quarter (most likely) losses are reported. Last years spring dip in the stock market will repeat its self but will reflect larger losses. Gold prices will skyrocket right alongside falling falling capital. I bet that many that understand what is going on have already sold their stocks in banks, this loss of capital could debilitate any companies future performance. UPS and downs are cyclic with seasons, first quarter is usually slow with expected losses. Then the steady increase until the end of the year. Now, the more high dollar investors play the market by buying low and selling high the more this cycle will become apparent. The buying and selling ends up very similar because research is going to point to the same basic options, this will inevitably lead to everyone takes their money out of the market at about the same time which will cripple the economy, then plumeting prices occur in stocks at which point everyone buys. This radical up down swinging is extreme instability. The longer we swing up and down the more likely we will be to fall too far. The bigger they are the harder they fall. Were about to fall pretty hard.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Keep in mind the NDAA signed by Obama to allow indefinite detention of US citizens by the military dovetails into Sec Def Panettas comment to Senator Sessions, We dont need no stinking authorization from you to make war. So Panetta can take a request from some international authority to begin a roundup of US citizens. SO perhaps that is not whom you might expect.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

Actually, I think the mass resignations have more to do with stricter banking regulations. They are switching to foreign banks where they can continue exploiting people.

See Dod Frank Bill: Wiki

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

They weren't arrested. In other threads it was shown that Bill Gates was in Rome during the time Fulford said, and Geithner was on TV in the morning, then headed to Mexico g8 afterward on the day in question. Bull Fulford explicitly stated that he would not be allowed to leave the country.

So? Doesn't man Ben is wrong now. Judas lied and betrayed Our Master yet he still is one of the Twelve chosen. think about it.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenceme
That's not good news! Every last one of them that engaged in the financial rape of the western world should be imprisoned. Forget due process (since we no longer have that right), accuse and prosecute. Or better yet, have Obama use the NDAA of 2012, and if they are American, execute them- financial terrorism is terrorism.

Oops...I'm not supposed to say things like this in this country.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Silenceme because: (no reason given)

Are you insane? You want to Obama to use NDAA the most insidious anti-constitutional bill passed in our history that allows him to imprison American citizens without trial and then use it to execute? Do you not realize if he can use it on them he can use it on us? Do you also not realize that Obama is on their side not ours? He is in bed with the bankers they sponsored his presidency and his cabinet is full of them... No president should ever have this power period!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by qetuoadgjl

So? Doesn't man Ben is wrong now. Judas lied and betrayed Our Master yet he still is one of the Twelve chosen. think about it.

Fulford lacks credibility. He has fantastic visions of things happening in the world that just aren't happening. If anything, his best efforts muddy the waters for anyone who is making a coherent, sane attempt at investigating the issues he covers.

He is detrimental to anyone interested in global politics.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Over here at Project Camelot an email was sent to Microsoft asking "was Bill Gates arrested" the MS response is below;
---------------------------------------------

Subject: RE: Microsoft Request
Date: March 7, 2012 3:24:12 PM PST
To: "[email protected]"
Cc: RAPID RESPONSE DL

Hi Kerry,

Thank you for your patience as I looked into your request. I have connected with my colleagues and unfortunately we are unable to accommodate your request at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Should you need attribution, please attribute to a Microsoft spokesperson.
----------------------------------------------
neither confirmed or denied, would this be normal ? would it be more detrimental to BG and MS for people to think he might have been arrested, than to leave the question unanswered ?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The American Medical Association!

I've been waiting years for those corrupt buggers to fall! (And their Aussie branch).

Then doctors will actually be able to use their experience and wisdom to help people instead of being threatened to follow their instructions!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
What I worry about, is the reaction of the public. How would the common man and woman react to George Bush sr and Bill gates suddenly being arrested? In their minds, they are democratic and benevolent leaders in an chaotic world. The reaction of the people would not be anywhere near the reaction of people like us.

So then, would we have to explain the people of the world exactly why these people should be put in jail? Have you ever tried explaining the new world order agenda and the banking system to a person that would rather get his information from corrupt politicians and media agencies caught red handed lying? Now we are to convey this sort of information to the people of the world, in matter of weeks? expect chaos, riots and civil wars.

Awareness and ultimately awakening have to come from within, and rushing this upon others might lead us all down a treacherous road.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Fulford lacks credibility.

He got the trillion in bonds right.

You're debunked.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join