It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum wins Kansas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I just heard this while watching CNN a few seconds ago. I havent found an article with the results yet, but I took a screenshot of the CNN results.

They're still counting, with 73% reporting, but with the lead Santorum has, Im pretty sure he wins in a landslide.

Im not really suprised he won Kansas, but I am a little suprised with the percent he has. Right now he has 53%. Thats a landslide

ETA - Here's an article I just found

news.yahoo.com...

edit on 10-3-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yup I wasn't surprised that Santorum Won Kansas, I predicted this as well. I thought Paul would come in second. Just because of how much he contested there. Time for him to drop this. It's over. He's never going to get above 15%

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
obama's mood just got better

against santorum, he'd crush him

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yet, they say a picture is worth 1000 words! And this picture comparison has happened in EVERY state thus far:

Ron Paul Rally vs. Rick Santorum Rally in Kansas
www.dailypaul.com...

Then here's (one of many) a video showing electronic voting machine fraud in action:

Then there's SCYTL/SOE, owned by Balderton Capital, which controls the electronic voting machines in many states/precincts nationwide. This foreign-based company gets the results before WE THE PEOPLE get them!! Why is any foreign-based company allowed to have their 'nose' in our election processes? 100% of South Carolina's votes this year went through SCYTL.

In Fargo, ND over 2000 rallied for Ron Paul...yet he allegedly got 92 votes there??

I say fraud and no matter what excuse is used by the media/others (like the youth aren't showing up to vote--yeah right, they'll stand in the cold to wave signs, travel miles to to attend rallies, travel out of state to canvas/distribute literature--yet they don't show up to vote??), I'm not buying their lies!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Funny with inconsistency between the votes and the people attending to the tallies.

I know the next picture is about Wyoming, but look at how Santorum takes all the votes (46) from precint 13 to 14, and then he gets zero votes in the next where Romney takes 21 and Paul gets 28 votes in the following two precints its Pauls turn to get zero votes.

Another interesting thing to notice is how google and msnbc "ignores" Gingrich, whats happening there? If we look at CNN's final numbers...wouldnt it be interesting/weird if Gingrich takes 165 votes in 1 pricinct (possible all votes there in that precinct like santorum also took all in a precinct)...and not getting a single vote anywhere else in this state?

edit on 10-3-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think it's @#$#%^$& that Mitt Romney Has been winning every single state. I know it's set up for him. The government is scared to death of Ron Paul. But i'm telling you this, If Mitt gets it, we will have another four years of Osama, I mean Obama

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
Oh dear, Paul has been crushed yet again. Paulbots should admit defeat, he has no chance of being picked now.

he has no chance of being picked now

Well Guess what? neither does santorum,newt stand a chance oh and Your Romney wont stand a chance against Obama, if your on ATS you should know this site for discussions on variety of topics if u came here just to Bash Ron Paul since its so Obvious by your Anti Paul Avatar It wont help your cause.

Oh and please do tell what is your solution for the mess in middle east? i would love to hear it.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
Oh dear, Paul has been crushed yet again. Paulbots should admit defeat, he has no chance of being picked now.

I'm in Kansas and have yet to see a santorum supporter.

We don't need an OK or a nod from the GOP to vote for Ron Paul and the Constitution. If you think we will ever change our vote, then you have been deceived. We will always vote for the Constitution. Even if its 3rd, 4th or 5th party.

We have known the fix was in from the start. I mean really, some guy named Paul spouting off about Freedom, Liberty, Sound Money, Secured Borders, The Constitution and all that American stuff.

Since the GOP doesn’t want Ron Paul and the Constitution, then that shows they want comrade Obama. And not The Constitution/Bill of Rights, and the Declaration of Independence. These will never be defeated comrade.

No matter how hard communists try comrade.
Oh and It's not Paulbot, its ConstitutionBillofRightsDeclarationofIndependenceBot

I know anti-Ron Paul and Constitution people hate this so...
Ron Paul and the Constitution
Freedom, Liberty, Sound Money, Secured Borders

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Kansas here. All I can say is that it wasn't due to my vote. I really believe that the the elections are a sham and that the whole thing is being set up to throw it to the Dems, or the other side of the same coin as it were.

Every word these guys ( Santorum and Romney ) utter make me want to quit being a member of the human race.

It has only been a Republic as long as we could keep it, it's long gone now for sure.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienones
I think it's @#$#%^$& that Mitt Romney Has been winning every single state. I know it's set up for him. The government is scared to death of Ron Paul. But i'm telling you this, If Mitt gets it, we will have another four years of Osama, I mean Obama

Romney has not and that is the problem. Santorum keeps grabbing states and even Newt on occasion. If it was set for Romney it was the worst set up ever. And nobody is afraid of Paul he has never been a factor in the race.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Romney has a better chance against Obama than Santorum does.
Dude is 7 kinds of crazy.
Still, it really doesn't matter who wins the election, or which party is in power, because it's all run by the lobbyists anyway.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
A toaster that has a Bumper sticker reading " Destroy terror, lower gas prices, American Idol " could win in some states...

Doesn't help the fact, that it might do a better job than any of the flesh bags on the prowl today.

edit on 11-3-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: Terror

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
How is it that out of the masses of people that follow rp like he's a rock star, show up to his events in rain, snow, sleet or hail, give him standing ovations left and right, NONE of them go and vote?

I dont even really know what more to say.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I will hand count the votes for every precinct of every state, for a flat rate of 20,000 USD. You might get your results a month after the day of voting, but I promise you it will be accurate.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well, guess I can add Kansas to the list of most ASININE STATES in the country.

Who besides religious extreme NUTTERS would want such a NUT-CASE like him having a chance for office of President?? Looks like the extreme stupidity of the fanatical delusional religious deep south has reached Kansas... *SIGH*

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Well, guess I can add Kansas to the list of most ASININE STATES in the country.

I am from Kansas and I support this statment.

new topics

top topics

join