It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What physical items have you brought into your abductions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

I was taken from a bridge in Charleston, West Virginia near the Amtrak Station. I was put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from the location I was at. I was just attempting to walk to a hotel within site of the Amtrak Station. Whatever took me didnt steal anything from me. I still had my clothes on and a black bag and 700.00 in my right pocket of my jeans. I did drop my pillow and blanket on the railroad tracks behind the station. I took off running and then my mind goes blank.

Using some humor, if I ever get taken again, I would atleast like to have my clothes, shoes, and a coat.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

once an abductee... always an abductee

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by putnamcrab

I have never been abducted I would venture a guess it would be my constantly aggressive mindset and pathological dislike of bullies.
More accurately my research says it's the blood line thing you are no doubt of abrahamic blood.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by putnamcrab
Yes I know... however I am mad at my handlers for two weeks of syncronisities and subdiversions that have racked my saninities... now more than a handfull of people know what I know...

Can you explain the synchronicities a bit more please?

And who are these handful of people?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I'm not an abductee (or at least I don't think I am), I'm very intrigued by this thread.

I get the feeling something/one needs my help, so here I am waiting.

My apologies for not sticking to the topic.
edit on 11-3-2012 by Ovadose because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join