It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 100: Facebook Frenzy, Kony , Lulzsec, Mike Fortson (Phoenix Lights) Interview, Turbo Topic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
This is a stimulating interview..!

and surprise guests !

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is the best interview I've heard on Live since I've been listening. Great job guys, great guest. Grats on 100 shows.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Thank you for listening guys
Heres to 100 more shows

link   
The show was real interesting.

Keep up the good work

link   
Great show folks! Distinguished guests too.
Happy 100th Birthday.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thanks yall for listening...w/out yall, we would not do this!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The first 10 minutes sounded like I was listening to a bad MTV show. How do you expect new listeners to take you seriously?
edit on 11-3-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Konduit
The first 10 minutes sounded like I was listening to a bad MTV show. How do you expect new listeners to take you seriously?
edit on 11-3-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

The beginning of the show are intros and a bit of off topic chit chat....
Should listen to the entire show.....

Just listening to 10min does not give a full represenation of the entire show...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Besides, I personally enjoy the off-topic banter. The personalities are half the reason why I listen

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I would just like to say "thank you" to ATS Live and all involved for allowing me to speak of our experience with the March 13, 1997 case known as the "Phoenix Lights". I hope that those listening heard something that may have been unknown to them before the show.

I hope that one day soon I can come on again and tell more of the events I know about.

"The Massive UFO Flyover of Arizona, March 13, 1997" is so much more than flares....

Thanks again.

Mike

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikefortson
I would just like to say "thank you" to ATS Live and all involved for allowing me to speak of our experience with the March 13, 1997 case known as the "Phoenix Lights". I hope that those listening heard something that may have been unknown to them before the show.

I hope that one day soon I can come on again and tell more of the events I know about.

"The Massive UFO Flyover of Arizona, March 13, 1997" is so much more than flares....

Thanks again.

Mike

Absolutely come on again....you were a great guest!! Thanks for joining us

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I was very impressed Dr Bruce Maccabee was listening and called in! His opinion is very valuable and extremely accurate. There are so many that do not realize the 8 o'cock events were true unknowns.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
HI guys i eenjoy listening to the show every chance i get,I only have one problem is while listening the audio starts skipping like a broken record or just cut out completely,and i have to reload the page.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join