It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist problem that is Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
Dude, you are way off....none of that was right.

The Zionist and the Iranian are allies...they are good guy, bad guy to the world...they are working together toward the goal of ruling the world from Heaven. They either both succeed or both fail.

Ummm, Did you bump your head falling out of bed today?

When they fail the zionists will be left as a minority population governing a minor and insignificant state and the Iranians will govern a technological and social backwater state with an abundance of an obsolete economic input, crude oil.

Oh ok. I get it now. You're a disinformation agent who spreads nothing but bs in order to add more bs to the mass confusion right? What a joke. It's also always funny how you clowns always have under a 100 posts here at ATS. You're not even smart enough to register months ahead and atleast dig your feet and toes into the ground just a little prior to attempting to manipulate much more intelligent folks then yourself. If you think that you're influencing anyone here, you're mistaken my friend. Maybe a few morons, but the end result is = Epic Fail.

these guys invented the concept, get rich or die trying...they'd rather be dead than have to live forever as what they are. i'm sure some of you can related to their situation.

You can't even make yourself clear on who "these guys" are. You combine Persians and Israelis together like Peanut butter & Jelly, yet you explain absolutely nothing whatsoever. It's actually one of the biggest jokes that I have ever read online for over 20 years. You're one confused, misled, Historically uneducated fool. Now move along and go spam and troll the next forum that you post in a few threads a week at until only you believe that you have finally become believable. eXPOSED!!! LMAO!!!!!!! yOU gONE!!! ~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

THANK YOU. People never bring up the fact that God took that land away from them because of there misdeeds.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join