It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist problem that is Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The Zionists for centuries have prepared and orchestrated the events to establish Israel and unite the Chosen People of God in one Land. Much of their planning and effort paid off and we can all vouch for that today, But for the Zionists its much deeper than that, for this group of people it doesn't just end here. In fact it could just be the beginning as they seek their promised Worldly Kingdom of Greater Israel which extends from the Nile to the Euphrates river, this kingdom is promised by 'God' they say.

In order for Israel to create that Kingdom they must place their foot in the last anti-Zionist region to complete their Empire, and that is Syria. Iran is behind the river Euphrates so this Jewish Kingdom should not affect the territorial boundaries for Iran.

So where does the Iranian problem come from?

If Iran was like Saudi Arabia or Turkey for example, then they would've only helped Israel establish that Kingdom much faster. But they are not a Zionist regime since 1979 revolution. They will not accept an aggressive, eluded Zionist superpower on their border.

And so the Zionists now have to deal with a threat which could be the difference between complete superiority over the region or complete destruction.

If only Iran could back off and allow Israel to slaughter more people and rule through puppets..

If there is no regime change in Iran then what for Israel?

The coming Zionist Superpower must not have any strong rivals or competitors (and definitely no NUCLEAR neighbours). And so now and for the first time in Zionist history they must face an enemy other than the gullible Arabs, this time there is a real, real risk!

As far as the US can go, its armies and carriers can only stay in the Middle East for so long, but Iran is in the Middle East.

Meanwhile Netenyahu is calling for war with Iran, while Obama rejects this idea solidly. This gives the impression that Obama is no warmongerer while at the same time he's plotting for Syria. This clever illusion that both Netanyahu and Obama played during the last meeting in Washington sells the idea that there are no hidden agendas, that the US doesn't do Israels bid, and most importantly: the actions taken by NATO in the middle east are not aimed at bring forth a Israeli Kingdom.

When NATO and the Gulf Arabs intervene in Syria in the coming months, Israel will remain quite. While Iran, NATO and the Arabs will go at it from proxy wars to open conflict.

I have a feeling that Israel will sit through the Syrian conflict and just put MOSSAD to work over the world.

Finally I just want to say how very strange the current situation in the world came to be. I don't believe in luck or coincidence, if it happens then it happens for a reason and it is as if two forces are controlling the events here on earth: both forerunners for some kind of promised empire, both await a Guide/Messiah, but one is good and one is evil.

It is up to you to decide who is good and who is evil.

Wa'Al'Salam

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

From Iran.

Religious crazies run the country -
ATS Thread - Iran's Grand Ayatollahs - 'Earth Belongs to Muslims and the End is Near
Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism around the world. It is in a proxy war with Saudi Arabia in Syria. It has it's hand in Lebanon and with Hamas. It is running a cyber war against the USA from South and Central America. It is NOT an innocent little country. It is fully engaged in spying, wars - both conventional and cyber, human rights abuses, and international terrorism. (like most countries of the world)

The 'Iranian problem' comes from .... ( drum roll ) ... IRAN.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

from the OP:

"both forerunners for some kind of promised empire, both await a Guide/Messiah, but one is good and one is evil. "

next time read the whole post

thanks

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
in other words
a hole post non reader

its funny but it appears zionism is everybodies' problem..
especially the zionists
karma being what it is and all

It is said wishes of evil often rebound

Ps its like the Kony thing: a psy-op
edit on 10-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

next time read the whole post

I did.

Originally posted by Danbones
karma being what it is and all

Karma .. okay. So seeing that the OP has a problem with the direction of his thoughts, that's somehow my bad karma?
Thanks .. I now know for sure what kind of thread this is. Very silly. Good luck with your hate ..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

From Iran.

Religious crazies run the country -
ATS Thread - Iran's Grand Ayatollahs - 'Earth Belongs to Muslims and the End is Near
Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism around the world. It is in a proxy war with Saudi Arabia in Syria. It has it's hand in Lebanon and with Hamas. It is running a cyber war against the USA from South and Central America. It is NOT an innocent little country. It is fully engaged in spying, wars - both conventional and cyber, human rights abuses, and international terrorism. (like most countries of the world)

I don't even know why you people try to give your "opinions" cause its obviously filtered through your religious beliefs. No Iran isn't innocent, but its acting in self defense. I think you're forgetting that your friend Israel that is killing all these arabs every day isnt just killing muslims but christians too. Pretty hilarious that you bible people still support their every move. Yes religion is a problem but look in the mirror before pointing fingers.

BTW. Do you have to copy and paste the same thread on your every response to Iran? lol
edit on 10-3-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

And the US and Israel are saints not doing the exact same as the Iranians meddling in the affairs of others staging coups and toppling those that disagree with them, and the Iranian Revolution that spawned Iran of today was not aided by the CIA a US sponsor of Terrorism

Yes Iran is the big bad boogeyman. Pigs also can fly I guess
Iran will be toppled when they cease to serve a purpose for Irans handlers.

The CIA and Mossad are 100X more dangerous than Iran getting a Nuke when Israel has over 300 hypocritically demanding Iran not even have 1. Zionists seek world domination and will use any means to achieve said goal as the OP stated it's there 'God given right' to do so.

WW3 will be all show, I don't have a side in these senseless 'organized religion' wars. 1 side says the other side is bad, then the other side counters and says no we're not bad they are. Back and forth. It's like watching a Hollywood production, the propaganda machine is extremely humorous at times. The funny thing is all your info AGAINST Iran comes from that machine
Like a fiddle you've been played

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My God doesn't have chosen people. He accepts anyone living trough truth, love, understanding and compassion.
Their God isn't mine, he his the devil. Only the devil would have a chosen people while acting unjust with the rest.

Zionist are crazy and are leaded by Satan himself.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

If the Zionists (or NWO or whatever) eventually run the world...you and me won't care. Chances are we'll be dead of old age. It'll take that long.

And if it does happen in our lifetime...learn to game the system. It has worked in the past and it will work in the future. Relax.

A quick quote from "Animal House".

All is well!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I dont think its as long as you believe it might take. If Iran and Syria fell through war or revolution then it happens. According to the world, it is very near, as near as the 2012 Olympics..

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I imagine a world where we in the West are not bombed with 24/7 non-stop bullcrap about the middle east. We have all the Oil and resources available right here for ourselves. Course, I do understand what is going on, and this has a hell of alot more to do with the shadow war being waged against Red China and Russia then it does Iran. This is about the battle for resources, Obviously Israel, and the strategic positioning of U.S / Nato World Wide military bases. You're just gonna have to trust me on that one.

I have for many years found myself stuck between these many realities. While I understand that we (The USA) must stay a step ahead if we are not to lose ground through the coming conflict with Red China, I also agree with Ron Paul that America needs to come first and that the World Policing has to come to an end. Which policy is the right one though?

On the one hand, If we do sit back only thinking about ourselves here at home, how many lives would that cost us in the future? I dunno, because I don't even know what to stand behind these days because the corruption is so bad within our own government, not to mention the chains that the international bankster cartel has upon us all, that it's past insanity long ago. On the other, We very well could find ourselves trapped inside a Global Nuclear catastrophic event that ends up voiding out all the politics before it. I don't know what to stand behind right now.

This is for sure though. A false flag event is coming soon to a theater near all of us. It must in order for the masters of puppets to ignite the typical sheoplized nationalistic fever which they so much depend on in order to execute their Globalist militaristic ambitions. That my friends, you can bet on.
~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
God did not give that land to Israel unconditionally; when the Israelites disobeyed he made them wander in the desert for 40 years. The grant of the land does not give a right to pillage and murder.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
right now a hole bunch of banks are claiming they own a buch of forclosure properties
the funny thing is
they don't

I wonder were they learned that?
the book of Mers?

this hate business
is hilarious

I don't hate these banks
and being they are dishonestly trying to claim they have the right to displace the rightful owners of the homes and and just take the homes, invites commentary..and bad karma...
all that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing

so far Albert Pikes predictions have been coming true as have Gen Wesley Clarks

The zioinst's problem that is Iran is a bunch of jews who have thumbed thier nose at Israel
and the devil that has tempted them to move from Iran has been forsaken
could more negative karma for the state of Israel be far off?
If Albert Pike continues to be correct
It will
and that if it occures will be a sad sad day

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
still not bought on this being a zionist only thing. honestly i think israel would be more stable if it was a zionist only thing. instead israel is in a load of crap and always runs to big brother amerika to help out.

but i find this interesting.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
great we needed another poor little Iran post about how the big bad Israel and US is beating the poor innocent little Iranians up for nothing, boo hoo, they are so innocent , they are only acting in self defense when they constantly say they want to wipe an entire people off the face of the earth, wow, that is innocent I agree don;t know how I missed it. poor little Iran they just sit there and mind their own business while everyone in the world picks on them and they just take it and take it until finally they have been forced into reacting, of course that's it. and the terrorists, they are not sponsored from Iran, Iran has no ties to terrorist, they love all people too much to hurt anyone, they love all Jews, and Americans, and they lead the way in women s rights and human rights and love everyone the same, they are such world loving people... wow, I have missed it all, I must be such a Jew... how have I been so blind.

I hope you know all the above is complete bull#

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Meanwhile Netenyahu is calling for war with Iran, while Obama rejects this idea solidly. This gives the impression that Obama is no warmongerer while at the same time he's plotting for Syria. This clever illusion that both Netanyahu and Obama played during the last meeting in Washington sells the idea that there are no hidden agendas, that the US doesn't do Israels bid, and most importantly: the actions taken by NATO in the middle east are not aimed at bring forth a Israeli Kingdom.

It is up to you to decide who is good and who is evil.

It's as clear as it can be be, for we have heard it from the Leader of the Chosen people the incarnate of the Devil, self-proclaimed 'big and little' Shatan themselves:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BiggerPicture
It's as clear as it can be be, for we have heard it from the Leader of the Chosen people the incarnate of the Devil, self-proclaimed 'big and little' Shatan themselves:

Way to go failing at such magnitude.
How is he a self-proclaimed satan if he clearly said "FOR THEM, we are the little satan..." ?

You people hear what you want to hear and read what you want to read.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BulletShogun
still not bought on this being a zionist only thing. honestly i think israel would be more stable if it was a zionist only thing. instead israel is in a load of crap and always runs to big brother amerika to help out.

but i find this interesting.

Joe Biden said that you dont have to be a jew to be a zionist

Zionist is anyone who believes that the jews should return and inherit the so called holy land by any means.

So if you are a Jew and living in Spain or Iran waiting for the Messiah to grant you the promised land, then you are NOT a Zionist.

And if you are a born again Christian and attend the AIPAC conference then you are a Zionist.
edit on 11/3/2012 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Dude, you are way off....none of that was right.

The Zionist and the Iranian are allies...they are good guy, bad guy to the world...they are working together toward the goal of ruling the world from Heaven. They either both succeed or both fail.

When they fail the zionists will be left as a minority population governing a minor and insignificant state and the Iranians will govern a technological and social backwater state with an abundance of an obsolete economic input, crude oil.

these guys invented the concept, get rich or die trying...they'd rather be dead than have to live forever as what they are. i'm sure some of you can related to their situation.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

It is a waste of your time. News in a negative light about USA or ANY of it's allies is always believed. Yet, anything about Iran or ANY of the above mentioned countries enemies, it must be propaganda.

While we are accused of being mindless sheep, willing to believe anything we read, we are bombarded by the opposite ignorance.

This is to the rest of you that are for anything anti Israel and Anti west.
Iran is working towards a nuclear bomb! They were HIDING SITES. You do not need to hide sites, if you are above board. MOST of the worlds leaders have agreed that it is in the earths best interest for Iran to never have a nuclear device.

Iran's leaders may have used the terms "wipe them from the pages of time"

Do you honestly believe they are ok with Israel being on the "brothers" property?

Do you honestly believe a country GOVERNED by some of the most devout Muslims on the planet, wouldn't LOVE to see Israel destroyed?

If they say "wiped from the pages of time" in the open.... What do you think their words and covert ops are doing behind closed doors.

Some of you that call our side blind, need to look at this with a little more open mind.

YES, I think Israel should be signed into the Nuclear gang. BUT, I also think that Iran needs to pull out of the International Atomic Energy Agency, and own up to the fact they are building a bomb.

Im not 100% sure that they would use it on Israel, but am 100% positive, I want all of their nuclear material accounted for. Same goes for Israel.

edit on 11-3-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join