It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kalashnikov vodka

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
SKY NEWS

The creator of the world's most popular rifle has launched a vodka under the same name - the kalashnikov.

I don't drink, but this is still a amusing news story

At 82% proof the drink may prove as powerful as the AK-47 assault rifle.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
82 proof vodka?! I havn't seen much of that around - most vodka I buy is around maybe 32-35% alcohol - doing a search on the net for 82 proof vodkas I see that there a few others, but from the looks of their reviews, most of them are for....well...look at that beautiful smile on Kalashnikov's face and you get the idea

I'll stick with my Grey Goose

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
30-35 vodka? Man you get some weak stuff... i usually get 45-50... but 82... man i'll have to try this one... I'm sure it'll be the preffered drink of Bandits and militants around the world... Maybe they can sell a package...

Buy 10 Bottles of Kalashnikov Vodka and Recieve one free AK-47

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
30-35 vodka? Man you get some weak stuff... i usually get 45-50... but 82... man i'll have to try this one... I'm sure it'll be the preffered drink of Bandits and militants around the world... Maybe they can sell a package...

Buy 10 Bottles of Kalashnikov Vodka and Recieve one free AK-47

I looked at...umm....a few empty bottles....lol - and low and behold Grey Goose is 80 proof! I always thought it was less for some reason...

When it comes to whiskey though, I know my numbers a little better...One of my favs is Knob Creek...100 proof baby!

I think Baker's has a 107 proof whiskey...

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What kind of Whisky you talking about? Scotch or Bourbon? I cant stand bourbon but throw me some single malt scotch any day and i'll see you in the morning

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
there a 151 proof Bourbon

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
These numbers where a little confusing to me, because here in Portugal we use the percentage of alcohol in the drink, so we say that this new vodka has 41% of alcohol.

I do not drink, but I looked some of the bottles we have at home and all the Scotch we have is 40% unless one of 43%. We also have Vodka and it is 40%.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
the percent is haf of proof for exe. vodka 80proof= 40% get it

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I see, a little confusing that is... but now i get it... so 82 proof is 41%, which in reality is weaker the stuff i usuallt drink here... what an anti climax... i wouldve thought it would pack a wicked punch like the gun in his name

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Haha, it probably tastes like my regular tipple - Kommisar vodka. With a name like that you HAVE to drink it!! lol

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
that percent is to the volume (size) of the bottle you buy. so you a 8th 41% of that is booze

Baqarde 151 is a 151 proof burbin thas 75.5% percent it burns like gas going down.

my uncle makes some stuff its almost rocket fuel

[edit on 24-9-2004 by DRAGON27]

top topics

join